- 1 Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Dantewada District Court Vacancy Details
- 3 Dantewara District Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of Dakshin Bastar District Court Recruitment 2015
- 6 Dantewada District Court Result 2015
- 7 Download Dantewara District Court Notification & Application Form PDF
Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of September. District Court of Dantewada has advertised this notification to fill 69 vacancies of Assistant Programmer, Stenographer and Assistant Grade III posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh may apply for any of these posts released under District Court Dantewada Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Stenographers, Assistant, and other posts on or before the last date. The notification of Dantewada District Court Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of the notification is 3rd October 2015.
Dantewada District Court was established on 2nd October 2003. The District Court or Additional District court exercises jurisdiction both on an original and appellate side in civil and criminal matters arising in the District. The primary function of the Dantewada District Court is to assist on civil cases and criminal cases faced by the citizens of the Dantewara district. The Court comes under the Code of Civil Procedure 1908 and other laws. The District Court conducts recruitment for various posts annually. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill multiple vacancies in the district court through Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 notification.
Dantewara District Court is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 69 vacancies of different posts. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Dantewara District Court Recruitment 2015 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these Assistant Grade III, Asst Programmer and Stenographer jobs released by the Dakshin Bastar district court before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.districtcourt-dantewada.gov.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Dantewada District Court Vacancy Details
District Court of Dantewada had been released notification for various posts through District Court Dantewada Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of the recruitment. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of Dantewada District Court Recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|2.||Stenographer (Hindi/ English)||14|
Dantewara District Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these District Court Jobs released under Dantewara District Court Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age Limit and Educational Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Dantewada District Court Recruitment Notification.
Age Limit of Dantewada Court Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Stenographers and other jobs released by Dakshin Bastar District Court should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for the candidates of different categories as per the rules.
Education Qualification of Dantewada District Court Jobs
- For post-1: Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent from any recognized Institute or University.
- For posts -2 & 3: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 45% marks and having the qualified certificate in Hindi/ English Typing test/ Diploma in Computer Application course.
Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Dantewada District Court.
Official Website: www.districtcourt-dantewada.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 69.
Mode of application: Offline.
Job Location: Dantewada.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these posts under Dantewada District Court Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Written test.
- Skill test.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 03/10/2015 up to 5.00 pm.
Dantewada District Court Application form
Application form for these Dantewada district court jobs released under Dantewara District Court Recruitment 2015 is available in our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it to the given address before the due date.
- For post– 1: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
- For post – 2: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
- For post –3: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these Assistant, Stenographer and Assistant Programmer posts released by Dantewada District Court Recruitment should follow the below steps.
- Download the Application form from the link attached below.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the form to the given address before the last date.
District & Sessions Court South Bastar Dantewada (C.G.),
Admit Cards of Dakshin Bastar District Court Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the application form, Dakshin Bastar District Court Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have sent their application forms before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. The District Court will post the Admit cards of Dantewara District Court Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the written test.
Dantewada District Court Result 2015
After the recruitment process has completed, Dantewada District Court will release the results of District Court of Dantewada Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Assistants, Stenographer and Assistant Programmer posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of Dantewada District Court Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.