Candidates waiting for Stenographer and Cartographer jobs can make use of this opportunity released by NRDA Recruitment 2017. There are 19 Vacancies available for the post of Various Stenographer, Asst. Cartographer, and Tracer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates are advised start filling the offline application form for Naya Raipur Development Authority Recruitment 2017. The last date for submitting Offline application form is 31st July 2017. You can also check the official NRDA Vacancy 2017 Notification here. Interested Aspirants can apply for NRDA Raipur Jobs 2017 @ www.nayaraipur.gov.in.
Naya Raipur Development Authority Recruitment 2017 – 19 Jobs
NRDA Raipur Recruitment 2017 Notification is out! Wake up guys and check the latest Employment News here. Lots of shorthand passed outs are looking for job change. Therefore, the Stenographer, Asst. Cartographer and Tracer Jobs are providing great opportunity to work with Naya Raipur Development Authority. As everyone knows, there are lots of competition going on to get a Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh. So, for those candidates who are willing to join Naya Raipur Development Authority, can apply for the NRDA Raipur Recruitment 2017. And, this is a very fair opportunity for job seekers to fill the required 19 vacancies available in various posts. Moreover, you can apply for the above post from the link provided. Therefore, check the eligibility details for the Naya Raipur Jobs 2017 and apply for this post through the apply online link appears below.
There is a good news for all job hunters searching for jobs in Naya Raipur Vacancy 2017 released recently. Grab this wonderful chance of working with Chhattisgarh Government and apply for the job. Apply for the Stenographer, Asst. Cartographer and Tracer Posts after checking the www.nayaraipur.gov.in Jobs 2017 below. Read the whole article to know more about the notification. Candidates can also check the pay scale, and selection criteria for this NRDA Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017. Check the official notification and apply for the same on or before the last date. You can also check Sarkari Naukri for finding more Latest Jobs in Chhattisgarh.
NRDA Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA).|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Asst. Cartographer and Tracer Jobs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||19 Posts.|
|Last date to send appliacation||31st July 2017.|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Stenographer (English/ Hindi).||10 Posts.|
|2.||Assistant Cartographer.||04 Posts.|
For more details regarding Chhattisgarh State NRDA Vacancies 2017, please refer the Official Notification provided here.
Naya Raipur Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who applied for the NRDA Vacancy 2017 in Chhattisgarh State must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Seekers applied for the Various Posts in Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA) must have the following Education Qualification.
- Stenographer (English/ Hindi) Posts:
- Applicants applying for the Stenographer- Hindi posts must pass the Hindi shorthand exam and have the typing speed of 100 words per minute.
- Applicants applying for the Stenographer- English posts must pass the English shorthand exam and have the typing speed of 100 words per minute.
- Should have experience in data entry operator, and a one-year diploma in programming.
- Tracer Posts: Candidates applying for the Tracer posts must pass their 10+2 or equivalent from HS School or intermediate/ elementary pass out.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Official Advertisement in below section.
To know the post wise age limit, please refer the official advt. attached below in Pdf format.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ST and Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs 150/-.
Aspirants who are eligible for Stenographer, Asst. Cartographer and Tracer Jobs will be recruited based on methods mentioned by NRDA Recruitment 2017.
- Merit List.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Job Applicants appointed for the various posts under Chhattisgarh Government will get immense pay scale.
- Stenographer (English/ Hindi) Posts: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,800/-.
- Tracer Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-.
- Assistant Cartographer Posts: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 19,00/-.
Refer Official Advertisement to know the pay for other posts from the link provided below.
How to Apply for NRDA Raipur Exam 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Naya Raipur Development Authority i.e www.nayaraipur.gov.in.
- Go to Careers Page and select the Latest Notification 2017.
- Several Notifications will appear on the screen.
- Click on the NRDA Recruitment 2017.
- Now, Click on the Official NRDA Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Download Application Form of Naya Raipur Development Authority Recruitment 2017.
- Take the Print out of the Application form.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attach your passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Put your application form, your resume, and all relevant documents in an envelope and seal it.
- Send the application form in prescribed format with the required amount of Demand Draft to the following address.
- Take a print out of Application form for future recommendation.
North Block, Sector 19,
- Last date for submitting the application form: 31st July 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
Naya Raipur Development Authority Notification 2017 – Click Here