- 1 AIIMS Recruitment 2017 | All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi 2017
- 2 AIIMS Recruitment Delhi 2017 – www.aiimsexams.org
- 3 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment – Notification for 33 Jr. Resident Vacancies – aiims.edu
- 4 AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
- 4.1 Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
- 4.2 AIIMS Delhi Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Details
- 4.3 Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form:
- 4.4 Download All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 | All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi 2017
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 has been released. It states a total of 79 posts for AIIMS Vacancy 2017. Since there are a limited number of seats, the candidates are requested to apply soon through Offline mode. The last date for AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 is 25th August 2017. So apply soon and send the application form to the address mentioned below. Apply for AIIMS Jobs 2017 soon and attend the Walk in interview. You can also know more details about the Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2017 @ aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 – AIIMS Exam Details 2017
|Name of the Board||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Number of Vacancies||79|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Resident|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
|Closing Date||25th August 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
AIIMS Vacancy 2017 Details – aiimsexams.org
|S no||Name of Post||No of Post|
Refer the official notification for department wise and post wise details.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in AIIMS
- The candidates should have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI.
Kindly refer the official notification for complete details.
You also check Latest Employment News here
- Maximum age limit is 40 years (as on 21.08.2017).
Other Details of AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2017
- Selection will be based on the interview.
- No application Fee.
- Rs. 15600/- (Per Month) + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Notification 2017
- At first visit All India Institute of Medical Science website. i.e. aiimsexams.org
- On the home page click on Job details.
- Download the notification and read carefully.
- On the homepage, click on the application form and download it.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the details, paste photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Send the application form to the address given below.
- Attend the Interview on the below-mentioned date.
AIIMS Delhi, Ansari Nagar,
Walk in Address
Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall
AIIMS, New Delhi
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 25.08.2017
- Date of Interview: 29.08.2017 at 09:30 AM
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi released the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification on their official site aiimsexams.org. So, the interested applicants should immediately check the official AIIMS Nursing Officer Notification 2017 to apply for this post. And, the starting date to fill the application form already started from 15th June 2017. So, apply for the AIIMS New Delhi Jobs 2017 and send the application form before the last date i.e., 14th July 2017.
AIIMS Recruitment Delhi 2017 – www.aiimsexams.org
We all know that there are countless numbers of candidates are continuously checking the latest Employment News to pick the job that fits them. To make them happy, All India Institute of Medical Sciences released the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 to fill 257 vacancies in Nursing Officer Posts. This might be a great chance for those who completed Nursing degree and waiting to place in Sarkari Naukri. So, don’t waste even a single second and check the official AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2017 to get clarity about the vacancies available in various categories.
For your convenience, we have clearly mentioned the educational qualification, age limit, experience needed, selection process, and pay scale for the Nursing Officer exam in the below section. Check those details clearly before filling the AIIMS Delhi Notification 2017 online application form. After that, read the applying steps to be clear about applying for the AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2017. One more important thing you should notice is that the AIIMS, Delhi released the written exam dates (20th September 2017) as well. So, after applying for this Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2017, prepare well for the written test also.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Nursing Officer Exam Details 2017
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||257|
|Job Location||Across India|
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Vacancy Details 2017 @ www.aiimsexams.org
|Name of the Post||Category||No of Vacancies|
|OBC including OPH||47|
For more detailed vacancies of this AIIMS Nursing Officer 2017, refer the official AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment Notification 2017 in the below section.
AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
The candidates who are interested in appearing for this exam should fulfill the following eligibility criteria,
Candidates should possess a degree in,
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from recognized UniversityPost Basic B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized University or recognized Board or Council with experience.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized University or recognized Board or Council.
Experience: Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital.
The age limit for the Staff Nursing post as follows,
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
The candidates should undergo only one round for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017,
- Written Exam
The application fee for this post based on various categories as follows,
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
The selected candidates can get a good salary and the pay scale details is mentioned below,
Pay: Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
Applying Procedure for the AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2017
- Visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org
- Click the recruitments tab
- Check for the link of AIIMS recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer 2017
- If you have already registered in AIIMS, use those details to apply for this exam.
- Or else, register and enter those details and press login.
- After that, read all the fields mentioned in the application form.
- Then, start filling the required fields without making any error.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature if needed.
- After the filling of the form, once again verify all the details and press submit button.
- If it asks to pay the application fee, pay that and take a printout of your online application for later use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th July 2017.
- Date of Written Exam: 9th September 2017.
- Date of Declaration of Result: 20th September 2017.
AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
The AIIMS Notification has recently published an advertisement for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts with 33 Vacancies on 1st August. The last date for submission of the application on 16th August. The Aspirants who dreamed of being part of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment can be selected through Interview. The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through Offline. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Venue here. – www.aiims.edu
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment – Notification for 33 Jr. Resident Vacancies – aiims.edu
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has issued an employment notification for filling Non-academic posts in Delhi, India. The work candidates who planned to apply for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) positions must check the eligibility conditions before they apply. The aspirants to participate in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment have to download the notification in which the application form attached to it. Follow the below-shown procedure of how to apply. For more details regarding how to implement, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
AIIMS Notification 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment can get their required details here. The applicants searching for Latest Central Government jobs of AIIMS Delhi Govt jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Official Website: www.aiims.edu
Total No of Vacancies: 33
Job Location: India
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Category: Central Government jobs
AIIMS Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to apply, have to check the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Emergency Medicine||25 Posts|
|Emergency Medicine (TC)||01 Posts|
|Pediatrics (Casualty)||02 Posts|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||05 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for All India Institute of Medical Sciences
For recruitment, of AIIMS vacant posts the aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Qualification for AIIMS Recruitment:
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including Internship completion) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those aspirants who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date 24.08.2016 will be considered.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
Pay Scale according to AIIMS Notification:
- The Aspirant who selected as Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts post will get the payment of Rs. 15,600/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month with all allowances including NPA.
AIIMS Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Selection Process:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for AIIMS Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in Interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Vacancies 2016
The Eligible jobholders of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment have to apply for these posts through Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for AIIMS website www.aiims.edu (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification.
- Thereby download the official notification with attached Notification in it.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply from Notification.
- Take hard copies of Application form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Finally, Send this Application form after verifying details to below mentioned address.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110608.
- The Advertisement Released date: 01/08/2016.
- The deadline for submission of Form: 16/08/2016.
- The Walk-in-Interview Date: 23/08/2016.
Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall,
AIIMS, New Delhi.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the shown below.
AIIMS Delhi Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of April 2016. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi has published this advertisement under Advt No 02/2016(FC) to fill 91 vacancies of faculty posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Nursing on a regular basis. Aspirants who were searching for Latest Medical Jobs can apply for these AIIMS Delhi Faculty Posts released under AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment through AIIMS Delhi Lecturer Recruitment 2016.
The Online Application will be active from 11th April 2016 to 20th May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.aiims.edu or www.aiimsexams.org for more details regarding the AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016. The Last Date to receive the hard copy of Application for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 is 4th June 2016. Other details like AIIMS Delhi Asst Professor Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Professor||89 Posts|
|2.||Lecturer in Nursing||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for AIIMS Delhi Faculty Recruitment
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OH/Government Servants – 5 years, OBC Candidates – 3 years.
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs
- For Assistant Professor: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subjects and with relevant experience.
- For Lecturer in Nursing: Applicants must have Masters Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University.
AIIMS Delhi Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Nursing.
Number of Vacancies: 91 Posts.
Probation Period: Two years.
Official Website: www.aiims.edu or www.aiimsexams.org.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment released under AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ST/OH candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For Assistant Professor: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 8,000/-.
- Lecturer in Nursing: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of 6,600/-.
AIIMS Delhi Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/04/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/05/2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 04/06/2016.
AIIMS Delhi Online Application – www.aiimsexams.org
Application form for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment released under AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 11th April 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the AIIMS Delhi Lecturer post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 20th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through online mode.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Send Application along with relevant documents to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
To Apply Online for AIIMS Delhi Asst Professor Recruitment 2016, Click the below link.
Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form:
- Self attested copies of Degree Certificates.
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
- Covering Letter which appears after submission of online application.
The Assistant Administrative Officer,
Administrative Block, 1st Floor,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.