Medical Jobs Notification for the Bhagawan Mahaveer Hospital New Delhi, is released recently. It displays 146 Jr. & Sr. Resident doctors vacancy posts in the delhi.gov.in Mahaveer Hospital. Eligible candidates can apply for the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment Notification 2017 before 17/05/2017. However, one can download the BMH Delhi Senior & Junior doctor application form on this page. So, continue reading the article to know the particular details of Bhagawan Mahaveer Hospital Jobs 2017.
Bhagawan Mahaveer Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2017
The Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Delhi has released the latest recruitment notification for filling up 146 vacancies in Junior, Senior resident doctor posts. So, the candidates interested in securing a central government job can use this golden opportunity. However, the notification displays a vacancy number of 146 in the Junior resident doctors jobs. So, there might be a huge competition for these Bhagawan Mahaveer Hospital Recruitment 2017 Vacancies. However, all the applicants will be filtered out through an interview round on different dates depending on the post.
Those who excel their performance in the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2017 146 Jr., Sr. Resident doctor posts, will be shortlisted. Moreover, they will be paid a handsome salary of Rs. 56,000 to Rs.67,000/-. So, we suggest the Sarkari Naukri aspiring candidates apply for the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Delhi Jobs 2017 before May 17, 2017. Keep reading the article to read more details on the 146 Junior, Senior Resident Doctor Job Vacancy in Bhagawan Mahaveer Hospital, Pitampura.
146 Jr., Sr. Resident Doctors Vacancies in Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2017 should satisfy some eligibility criteria. For example, a candidate applying for the senior resident doctor post should possess an MBBS degree in the relevant subject. Similarly, the candidate applying for Junior resident doctor post should possess an MBBS degree and an internship complete certificate. Additionally, he/she should be with an age of 30 to 33 years according to the post. However, there is an option of age relaxation for the SC/ ST and OBC candidates for 3 to 5 years. So, before applying for the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital New Delhi Recruitment Jobs 2017, read the notification carefully.
Aspirants can download the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Junior & Senior Resident doctor posts notification on this page. Additionally, if you are eager to know more Indian employment news, and latest updates on the Bhagawan Mahaveer New Delhi Hospital Vacancies, stay tuned to our site, recruitment.guru.
Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2017 – delhi.gov.in
|146 Vacancies in Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital New Delhi|
|Name of the Organisation||Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital, Pitampura, Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Senior, junior Resident doctors posts|
|Number of posts||146 posts|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Mode of application||Walk-in interview|
|Last date for application||May 17, 2017|
|Date of Interview||25, 26, 29 May 2017|
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Pitampura Vacancies
|Name of the Speciality||Number of Posts|
|Obs & Gynae||9|
|Junior Resident (MBBS)||40|
|Dental Junior Resident||2|
Eligibility Criteria for Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2017
BMH Resident Doctor Posts Educational Qualification:
- Senior Resident Post – MBBS degree.
- Dental Senior Resident Post – BDS with P.G. degree in the relevant speciality.
- Junior resident (MBBS) Post – MBBS with internship complete certificate.
- Junior resident (Dental) post – BDS, registration with Dental Council of India.
Age Limit for Bhagawan Mahaveer Delhi Hospital Resident Doctors:
- Senior Resident posts –
Post Graduates – 33 years.
Post Doctoral Degree holders – 35 years.
- Junior Resident Posts – 30 years.
- SC/ST candidates of Delhi – 5 years.
- OBC candidates of Delhi – 3 years.
Bhagawan Mahaveer Hospital Jobs Salary:
- Senior Residents – Rs. 67,700 + allowances according to the rules.
- Junior resident doctors – Rs. 56,100/- + allowances according to the rules.
Selection Procedure of BMH Delhi recruitment:
Candidates are selected according to the interviewee’s performance in the interview on mentioned dates depending on the post you apply for.
Apply for Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Pitampura Jr, Sr. Resident Doctors Vacancies 2017
- Candidates are suggested to visit the official site, delhi.gov.in to apply for the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Jobs 2017.
- Or they can also download the notification available on this page.
- Read all the instructions in the Bhagawan Mahaveer Official notification 2017 and then download the application form.
- On the Bhagawan Mahavir Hospital Delhi Junior, Senior Resident Doctors application form, fill in your details carefully.
- Additionally, attach the self-attested documents of Date of Birth, MBBS, Internship, Degree/ Diploma, Caste Certificate, Mark sheet, ID, Address proofs, etc.
- After all these processes, candidates should submit the application forms in the prescribed format.
- The board will nor accept any applications after 11:00 A.M on the day of the interview.