- 1 Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 2 Download Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 Notification was released on 01/08/2015. Central Employment Exchange has released this notification for to fill 44 vacancies of Junior weaver, Technical Assistant, Pharmacist and other posts. Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Delhi may apply for these posts released under Employment Exchange Delhi Recruitment 2017 notification. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these jobs on or before the last date. The notification for CEE Recruitment 2017 is available on our site. The closing date of online application is 21st August 2015.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 Notification
Central Employment Exchange works under Government of Delhi. Directorate of Employment was established in Delhi on 1948 to facilitate job seekers to get a unique registration number and having information of the jobs in govt, public and private sector. The registration of the candidates was done manually till 2004. From 15th June 2009, the registration of candidates was done through online. Govt of NCT of Delhi conducts recruitment for various posts every year. Recently it has announced notification for recruiting 44 various posts released under Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 notification. Aspirants who wish to work in Delhi govt can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date.
Employment Exchange Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 44 Junior weaver, Pharmacist, Technical Assistant, Senior printer etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for Govt jobs in Delhi any of these jobs can check the Central employment Exchange Bank Recruitment 2017 notification available in our site. Candidates can also check the official website www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of Delhi Employment Exchange
Delhi employment Exchange has released notification for 44 various posts through Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 Notification. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of the recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|4.||Library & Information Assistant||1|
|5.||Trained Graduate Teacher||1|
|8.||Technical Assistant(Field Asst)||2|
|9.||Technical Assistant (Lab Technician)||3|
|11.||Technician Grade I||1|
CEE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Senior radiographer, Senior printer, Technical Assistant and other posts should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit released under Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017.
- For post – 1: Candidates must have graduation degree from recognized university.
- For post – 2,6: Candidates must have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- post – 3: Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- For post – 4: Candidates must have Bachelors Degree in Library Science.
- For remaining posts refer the notification attached below.
- For post – 7: 35 years.
- post -11: 32 years.
- For remaining posts: 30 years.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Employment.
Official Website: www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in
Mode of application: Online.
Name of the Posts: Various posts.
Total Vacancies: 44.
Job location: All over India.
- Written Test.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 21/08/2015.
- Last Date for Remote areas: 28/08/2015.
Online Application: Application form for these posts is attached on our site. Kindly download the form from the attached link.
- For posts – 1, 4, 5, 10 : Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200.
- Refer the notification for grade pay details.
How to apply: Candidates applying for any of these posts released under Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 should follow the steps below.
- Log on to the official site www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in
- Click on recruitment link.
- Open recruitment notification and fill the application form.
- Fill the form in the given format carefully and submit it.
- Send the application form to the address given in the notification through registered/ speed post before the last date.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment Admit Cards
After the closing date of online application, Employment Exchange Delhi Recruitment 2017 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website with their unique registration number and download the admit cards of the recruitment using the given link. Admit cards of Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 will be available few days before the written exam.
Employment Exchange Delhi Recruitment 2017 Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Directorate of Employment will release the results of Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for the senior painter, lab technician, pharmacist and other posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.