Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 18th February 2016. High Court of Delhi had been published this advertisement to fill 130 vacancies of Lawyers and Mediator posts in various panels. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Delhi may apply for these posts released under High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Delhi High Court Lawyer Jobs through Delhi High Court Lawyer Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 29th February 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in or www.dhclsc.org for more details regarding the Delhi Court Recruitment 2016. Further details like Delhi High Court Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, etc. about Delhi High Court Advocate Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details – Delhi High Court Lawyer Jobs
Name of the Post: Lawyers and Mediators.
|S.no.||Name of the Panel||No. of Posts|
|3.||Jail Visiting Panel||25|
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Delhi High Court Lawyer Recruitment
- Civil, Criminal & Jail Visiting Panels: Candidates must be an advocate and having three years experience at the Bar on the date of this notification and also the experience of litigation work in High Court of Delhi.
- Mediator Panel: Aspirants must be an Advocate and have received forty hours of training as a mediator.
Age Limit for Delhi Court Recruitment
The age limit for these Delhi High Court Lawyer Jobs will be as per the rules of the High Court of Delhi. However, age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Delhi High Court.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in or www.dhclsc.org
Name of the Post: Lawyer and Mediator Posts.
No of posts: 130.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for Delhi High Court Lawyer Jobs will be selected based on the Interview.
- Advertised Date: 18/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 29/02/2016 up to 4.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Nil.
Delhi High Court Application Form
Application form for these Delhi High Court Lawyer jobs in the Civil Panel, Criminal Panel, Jail Visiting Panel and Mediator Panels released under High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website, i.e., www.dhclsc.org.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address listed below by speed or registered post before the due date.
The Office of Delhi High Court,
Legal Services Committee,
33-38, Lawyer’s Chamber,
Delhi High Court, New Delhi.