Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 31 Private Secretary and Administrative Officer Court Master Vacancies: Delhi High Court recently published Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification recently. 31 Private Secretary and Administrative Officer Vacancies through High Court Jobs 2019 Notification. Interested candidates can apply online for Job Vacancies in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 from 26th April 2019 @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2019. Online recruitment for last Date to Apply for Private Secretary Post would close on 15th May 2019 and for Administrative Officer Post is 1st June 2019. Refer to the below section and get complete details regarding the posts.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
Latest Job career opportunities in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification. Delhi High Court has released notification regarding the 31 Private Secretary and Administrative Officer Vacancies through Online process. Interested candidates can check the eligibility and apply for the vacancy. As the age limit for the candidates, the most welcomed are the fresh minds. This opportunity would close on 15th May 2019 and 1st June 2019. So make your registration before the application closes. Job seekers can also refer the salary pay, application fee and even the selection process for High Court jobs in the below section of the recruitment.guru page.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019-2020 Overview
|Delhi High Court Notifications 2019-2020|
|Name of the Court||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Post||Private Secretary and Administrative Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||31 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Private Secretary Posts||15th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Administrative Officer Posts||1st June 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Jobs in Delhi High Court Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Private Secretary (Departmental) Examination 2019||18|
|Administrative Officers (AO) Judicial/Court Master (Departmental) Examination 2019||13|
About Delhi High Court:
Firstly, The Delhi High Court was established on 31st October 1996. Initially, the High Court of Judicature at Lahore, which was established by a Letters Patent dated 21st March 1919, exercised jurisdiction over the then provinces of the Punjab and Delhi. This position continued till the Indian Independence Act, 1947 when the dominions of India and Pakistan were created. Furthermore, the High Courts (Punjab) Order, 1947 established a new High Court for the territory of what was then called the East Punjab with effect from 15th August 1947.
India (Adaptation of Existing Indian Laws) Order, 1947 provided that any reference in existing Indian law to the High Court of Judicature at Lahore, be replaced by a reference to the High Court of East Punjab. The High Court of East Punjab started functioning from Shimla in a building called “Peterhoff”. This building burnt down in January 1981. When the Secretariat of the Punjab Government shifted to Chandigarh in 1954-55, the High Court also shifted to Chandigarh.
Eligibility Criteria for www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2019-20
Private Secretary (Departmental) Examination 2019:
- Must have passed graduation from a recognized university or institution
- Must have 05 years of regular service in the post of Senior Personal Assistant/Judicial Assistant/Senior Assistant Librarian/Reader/Court Officer or its equivalent
- Must have 07 years regular service in the post of Personal Assistant/Judicial Assistant/Judicial Translator/Assistant Librarian/Chief Cashier or its equivalent post of combined service in any of these posts
- Must possess a speed of not less than 120 words per minute in English shorthand and 45 words per minute in English Typing on a computer with proficiency in computers
- (OR) must have passed Bachelor degree in LLB from a recognized board
Administrative Officers (AO) Judicial/Court Master (Departmental) Examination 2019:
- Kindly refer official notification provided below
Selection of most desirable candidates for Delhi High Court Jobs 2019 is selected based on their performance in the following tests.
For Private Secretary (Departmental) Examination 2019:
- Based on merit basis
- Performance in Written Examination
- Must qualify skill Test
- Performance in Viva Voce test/interview
For Administrative Officers (AO) Judicial/Court Master (Departmental) Examination 2019:
- Written Examination
Delhi High Court Salary:
- Best Salary
Application fee for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2019:
- Kindly refer Official Notification provided below
Application Fee must be submitted through Online mode only.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps
Candidates those who want to register for the Online Application of 31 Senior Personal Assistant, SR Judicial Translator & Other Posts can check the vacancy and eligibility details and then can register for the application. Read the information given in the Official Notification and then go for the Online process. Be sure you register for 31 Vacancies before the last date closes ie. 7th March 2019. Follow the below given steps for easy registration and find the necessary links in the bottom of the page.
Jobs in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Firstly, Click on the Delhi High Court Recruitment Apply Online Link provided below.
- Enter all the required details in the Delhi High Court Online Application Form.
- Scan & Upload copies of required certificates along with your Photograph (If Required).
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Process.
- After Successful submission, take print out of the Application form for future use.
Important Links of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Official Notification for Private Secretary||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Administrative Officer Court Master||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2019
|Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Important Dates|
|Advertisement Date||26th April 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Private Secretary||15th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Administrative Officer Court Master||1st June 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||Updated Soon|