- 1 Delhi Postal Jobs 2017 – Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
- 1.1 Postal Of Delhi Recruitment – Delhi Post Office Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Postal Circle Posts
- 1.3 Delhi Post Office Postman Application Form – Delhi Postal Circle Jobs
Delhi Postal Jobs 2017 is here for the candidates who are searching for the Delhi Government Jobs. Applicants can check the Delhi Post office Notification, Educational Qualification, Age Limit here. People who haven’t applied can check the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment notification here and download the application form and apply before the last date.
Delhi Postal Jobs 2017 – Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment notification is released at its official website under Sports Quota. The Postal recruitment board will recruitment the skilled and talented candidates into various vacant posts. According to the Latest recruitment, there are nearly 66 jobs. The various posts are Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, Sorting Asst, Postal Asst etc. Interested candidates who have been seeking for the Delhi Government Jobs may use this opportunity and apply before the last date. The interested candidates may possess the 10th or 12th from any recognized Board or School/College with Sports Certificate. Applicants who will participate in this recruitment must download the application form from the official website and submit before the last date to the mentioned address in the recruitment notification. The Online applications are available from 15-07-2016 to 14-08-2016. The other details like educational Qualification, Age limit, and Selection Process are mentioned on this page.
Postal Of Delhi Recruitment – Delhi Post Office Vacancy Details
The vacancy details are enclosed here for reference. Aspirants may check the below vacancy details and apply for the relevant post before the Last date.
Post Name: Various.
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||15|
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Postal Circle Posts
Candidates applying for this recruitment should attain the below Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for Delhi postal circle recruitment:
For Postal/Sorting Assistant: The employee who has retired from any judicial services from any state are eligible.
Postman: Matriculation and higher educational Qualifications are also eligible.
For MTS: Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman: 18-27 Years.
MTS: 18-25 Years.
Delhi Postal Circle Postman Jobs – Brief Info
Organization Name: Delhi Postal Circle.
Post Name: Postman, Sorting Assistant, MTS etc.
No of posts: 66.
Application Submission Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Selection Process: The selection process for the recruitment of various posts will be decided by the Postal of Delhi Recruitment Board. According to the Recruitment, the selection of candidates will be dome based on their Merit list from the academic as well as sports quota.
Last Date for Application Submission: 24-08-2016.
Delhi Post Office Postman Application Form – Delhi Postal Circle Jobs
Dear candidates, below we provide the detailed steps of Delhi Postoffice jobs application form. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment may check the official recruitment notification and apply it. For that, our team will provide the easy steps for downloading the Application form. Follow the steps and download the application form.
Steps to Apply for Delhi Postal Recruitment
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Search the link related to the Delhi Postal Circle Jobs recruitment.
- Click on the link to open.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill with the data as per the recruitment notification.
- Send the Filled application form to the given address on or before the last date.
After Downloading the Application form candidates need to fill the application form with all the relevant details as per the Official notification and send the filled application form along with the self-attested copies to the given address on or before the last date.
List of Self Attested copies
- All marks-sheets of Education qualifications.
- Proof in respect of Sports qualification/achievements.
- Proof for Date of birth.
- Latest Caste/Community Certificate in the prescribed form for SC, ST and OBC Candidates issued by competent authorities.
- 2 latest identical Pass Port Size Photographs( one to be pasted on the application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse).
- Duly filled in Application Form itself with signed undertaking form.
Address to be Send
Assistant Director (R&E),
O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Download Delhi Postal Postman Application Form
The information we have updated on this page is not complete information. Applied candidates can this information as reference and follow the official website. Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page and download the Delhi Post office Recruitment notification from the link attached below.