Delhi State Cancer Institute has recently issued the job notification. The advertisement has been Published against DSCI Recruitment 2017. Through this notification, the Department is looking to recruit the 279 eligible and successful candidates for the Sr, Jr Residents, Staff nurse, Clerk cum Computer operator posts. The institute wants to fill up requirements of Senior Residents/ Junior Residents and Technologist Posts. Work seekers who want to avail this opportunity can apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 before the closing date. The last date to apply online for these posts is 22nd April 2017.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Notification 2017 – DSCI Vacancies
Delhi State Cancer Institute, Janak Puri has recently come out the Advertisement to recruit the qualified contenders for the 279 vacancies in the institute. Candidates who possess the MBBS Degree from the Recognized University are eligible to apply for the DSCI Recruitment 2017. These 279 vacancies have been distributed under the Senior Residents/ Junior Residents and staff Nurse posts. Interested individuals who wish to get the Delhi Govt Jobs may apply online for the Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment 2017. Officials will accept the online applications from the eligible individuals on or before the shutting dates i.e., 22/04/2017.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
The applicants of the DSCI Staff Nurse, Jr Sr Resident posts must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.The candidate age must not exceed 40 years for the Senior Residents, posts. The Age of the individuals should not exceed 35 years for the remaining vacant positions. Relaxation in age will be applicable to the SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per the govt norms. The applicants of the Delhi State Cancer Institute Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 will be selected through the written test and personal interview. Selected technicians are eligible to receive the monthly salary of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-. Hence verify the Latest Rojgar Samachar and Go through the DSCI Notification 2017 for the post wise pay scale. Applicants have to refer the official website dsci.nic.in to complete the online registration for the Jr Sr Resident posts.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017 Brief Information – dsci.nic.in
|Latest DSCI Staff Nurse Jr, Sr Residents Notification 2017|
|Department Name||Delhi State Cancer Institute, Janak Puri|
|Post Name||Staff nurse, Jr/Sr Residents, Clerk Posts|
|Total Vacancies||279 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply Online||15/03/2017|
|Application Closing Date||22/04/2017|
|Job Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
Delhi State Cancer Institute Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sno||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|3||Staff Nurse/ Nursing Officer||84|
|5||Registration Clerk cum Computer Operator||22|
Eligibility Criteria for the Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs 2017
Applicants who possess MBS Degree, Post Graduation (MD/DNB) in Pathology and relevant stream are eligible to apply for this Notification.
- For Junior Resident: 35 Years
- Senior Resident: 40 Years
- For remaining posts, age criteria refer the official DSCI Staff Nurse Notification 2017.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test/ Interview.
Pay Scale for the DSCI Vacancies:
- For posts 1,2: Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
- Posts 3,4: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
- For Posts 5, 6: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
How to Apply for the Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017? – dsci.nic.in
- To get the delhi state cancer institute application form, visit the official portal dsci.nic.in.
- Now, click on the Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs Application form
- Later, fill the online application form in te prescribed format.
- Now, check the details entered in the DSCI Application Form
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Download the copy of the application for the further reference.
Important Dates of Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2017:
- Starting date to apply online: 15/03/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 22/04/2017
- Final Date for Print Copy of Online Submitted Form: 29/04/2017