DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 835 Various Vacancies: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Released the Notification to fill up the 835 Vacancies of Grade – II (DASS), Pharmacist, Assistant & other Posts. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the DSSSB Vacancy 2017 before the 21st November 2017. The other detail like Eligibility, Selection, How to Apply are mentioned below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organisation: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Name of the Post: Grade – II (DASS), Pharmacist, Assistant & other Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 835 Vacancies.
Apply Mode: Online.
Category: Jobs in Delhi
Job Location: All over the India
Official Website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Grade II (DASS)||221|
|Pharmacist ( Homeopathic)||40|
DSSSB Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
- Grade-II (DASS): Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): 10+2 with Science Subject and Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution.
- Legal Assistant: Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- Assistant Superintendent: Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Matron Warder: 10+2 senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.
- Grade-II (DASS): 20 years to 32 years
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): Maximum 27 Years.
- Legal Assistant: Maximum 30 Years
- Assistant Superintendent:
- Matron Warder: 18 years to 27 years.
- Tire I Examination.
- Tier II Examination.
- Skill Test.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ other Reserved Candidates: No Fee.
- Fee can be paid through SBI e-pay
- Grade-II (DASS): Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Legal Assistant: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant Superintendent: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Matron & Warder: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website i.e www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
- If you are a New Candidates Click on the Resister Now.
- If you have already registered Login withe Details.
- See the Post which you want apply.
- Fill the Form with Required Details and Upload Scanned Documents and Photos.
- Finally Pay the Application Fee and Take Print out of the Application for Further Use.
- Advertisement Date: 25th October 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply: 1st November 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 21st November 2017.
other Government Jobs to Apply
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 623 Assistant Vacancies
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Junior Engineer Vacancies
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 958 Vacancies
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies
DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2017 – 16,132 Delhi DSSSB Notification
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Vacancy 2017: Get more information and apply online for 16,132 DSSSB Recruitment 2017 latest openings. Check Recruitment.guru recruitment pages which show criteria of deserving aspirants for 16,132 PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher, JE, Patwari, & other posts. Candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria can start filling Online form from 25th August 2017 @ www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. Since the DSSSB Delhi Vacancy 2017 large in number, all the participants have to hurry up and submit their online application form 2017 before 15th September 2017. Contenders who are interested to build their career in Government sector have to prepare well for Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board exam and grab this wonderful opportunity.
Delhi DSSSB Admit Card 2017 Released – Click Here
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
|DSSSB Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Board||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Number of Vacancies||16132|
|Name of the Posts||PGT, TGT, Teacher Jobs|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
16132 DSSSB Vacancy 2017 – DSSSB Exam Details
Check with below table to know more details
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|11/17||Junior Engineer (Civil)||70|
|12/17||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||15|
|17/17||Special Education Teacher||496|
|18/17||Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||320|
|19/17||Assistant Teacher (Primary)||1394|
|20/17||Physical Education Teacher||919|
|22/17||Domestic Science Teacher||199|
|23/17||PGT Home Science- Female||114|
|24/17||PGT Physical Education- Male||86|
|25/17||PGT Physical Education- Female||74|
|26/17||PGT Fine Art -Male||17|
|27/17||PGT Fine Art -Female||13|
|28/17||PGT Music- Male||01|
|29/17||PGT Music- Female||02|
|30/17||PGT Biology – Male||08|
|31/17||PGT Biology – Female||07|
|32/17||PGT Chemistry – Male||11|
|33/17||PGT Chemistry -Female||10|
|34/17||PGT Commerce- Male||13|
|35/17||PGT Commerce- Female||15|
|36/17||PGT Economics- Male||10|
|37/17||PGT Economics- Female||22|
|38/17||PGT English – Male||73|
|39/17||PGT English – Female||83|
|40/17||PGT Hindi – Male||113|
|41/17||PGT Hindi – Female||131|
|42/17||PGT History – Male||92|
|43/17||PGT History – Female||113|
|44/17||PGT Political Science – Male||88|
|45/17||PGT Political Science – Female||115|
|46/17||PGT Sanskrit – Male||29|
|47/17||PGT Sanskrit – Female||19|
|48/17||PGT Geography- Male||52|
|49/17||PGT Geography- Female||17|
|50/17||PGT Maths – Male||08|
|51/17||PGT Maths – Female||12|
|52/17||PGT Physics – Male||09|
|53/17||PGT Physics – Female||09|
|54/17||PGT Punjabi – Male||01|
|55/17||PGT Punjabi – Female||02|
|56/17||PGT Urdu – Male||02|
|57/17||PGT Urdu – Female||05|
|58/17||PGT Agriculture – Male||01|
|59/17||PGT Sociology – Male||42|
|60/17||PGT Sociology – Female||41|
|61/17||TGT English – Male||367|
|62/17||TGT English – Female||311|
|63/17||TGT Maths – Male||286|
|64/17||TGT Maths – Female||324|
|65/17||TGT Natural Science- Male||222|
|66/17||TGT Natural Science- Female||194|
|67/17||TGT Social Science- Male||303|
|68/17||TGT Social Science- Female||300|
|69/17||TGT Bengali – Female||01|
|70/17||TGT Hindi – Male||271|
|71/17||TGT Hindi – Female||151|
|72/17||TGT Punjabi – Male||88|
|73/17||TGT Punjabi – Female||126|
|74/17||TGT Sanskrit – Male||114|
|75/17||TGT Sanskrit – Female||140|
|76/17||TGT Urdu – Male||78|
|77/17||TGT Urdu – Female||135|
|78/17||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Male||222|
|79/17||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC)- Female||210|
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017
Know the educational qualification and age limit to apply for Engineer & Teacher Jobs.
Applicants applying for PGT & TGT Notification must have completed their 12th or Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant field from a recognized university with minimum marks.
- Principal: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- PGT( Post Graduate Teacher): Maximum Age: 35 years.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): Maximum Age: 35 years.
- PRT( Primary Teacher): Maximum Age: 30 years.
[Check Latest Employment News 2017 ]
Pay Scale for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Notification
Selected Candidates for TGT PGT Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 will get a good pay band as per the rules and regulations by the Government.
- Principal: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.7,600/-.
- PGT( Post Graduate Teacher): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,800/-.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-.
- PRT( Primary Teacher): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-.
[ Apply Sarkari Naukri 2017 ]
DSSSB Vacancies Selection Process
Aspirants have to pass below-given tests.
- Written Examination (Tier 1, Tier 2).
- Skill Test.
How to Apply DSSSB Notification?
- Firstly visit the official website. i.e.www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
- Search for the DSSSB Latest Vacancy on the home page.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first and Login with registered details.
- The Online application form 2017 appears on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details like name, age, educational details etc..
- Upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Verify and submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
Online Application Fee for DSSSB Jobs
Online Exam 2017 Participants has to pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- For General Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Application Fee.
Important Dates for Delhi DSSSB:
- Notification Release Date: 7th August 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th August 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 -18 – Apply 1074 Posts
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has advertised the Advertisement No. 01/17 to fill the 1047 vacancies for various posts. Candidates who are looking for the DSSSB Recruitment 2017 can apply for the Vacancy 2017. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for these Jobs on or before the last date @ delhi.gov.in. The Delhi Government is accepting the application from 1st August 2017 to 21st August 2017. Job hunters can also visit this website for more information regarding the Exam 2017.
DSSSB Vacancy 2017-18
According to the recently released notification, there are total 1074 vacancies available. Therefore, claimants looking for the Sarkari Naukri can apply for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants to work under Delhi Government. So, apply online by the link provided here on or before the last date i.e 21st August 2017. You can also apply for the jobs by visiting the official website @ delhi.gov.in.
Read the Latest Government Job Openings from this page. Here comes the current Employment News Paper filed under Delhi Government Jobs. Adequate individuals can apply online for the Grade-IV Jobs 2017 on or before 21st August 2017. Aspirants who have completed their 12th or equivalent qualification can apply for the above jobs. Therefore, apply online for the above 1074 Vacancy. The age limit varies according to post. Read the article to know the post wise age limit of this recruitment.
Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification – dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – “1074 Delhi Govt Jobs”|
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Statistical Asst – Grade-IV – III – Draughtsman & Other Jobs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1074 Posts.|
|Start date to apply online||1st August 2017.|
|The last date to apply online||21st August 2017.|
|Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Grade-IV (DASS).||480 Posts.|
|3.||Grade-II (DASS).||221 Posts.|
|4.||Statistical Assistant.||260 Posts.|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Civil).||05 Posts.|
|6.||Draughtsman Grade-III.||52 Posts.|
|7.||Field Assistant.||10 Posts.|
|8.||Food Safety Officer.||05 Posts.|
For more details concerning the notification, please connect with the Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria Of DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2017
Competitors who applied for the latest post of 1074 vacancies must have the following criteria.
Job Applicants applying for the above posts under DSSSB Recruitment 2017 must have the following Education Qualification.
- LDC Post: Candidates applied for the LDC Posts must pass 12th class in a relevant discipline or equivalent degree from a recognized University or Board with minimum qualifying marks.
- Grade-IV (DASS) Post: Applicants applied for the Grade-IV Posts must pass 12th class in a relevant discipline or equivalent degree from a recognized University or Board with minimum qualifying marks.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Official Advertisement in below section.
The age limit varies according to the posts, therefore, candidates must possess the below Age Limitation.
- For Post 1,2, 5-7, Candidates age must be between 18 years to 27 years.
- For Post 3, Candidates age must be between 20 years to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Jobs 2017 Details
- General/OBC Category candidates: Rs 100/-.
- SC/ ST & Physically Challenged candidates: No Fee.
Applicants must pass these tests,
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will offer a good pay scale as per the rules.
- LDC Post: Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/- Group: ‘C’.
- Statistical Assistant Post: Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs 4,200 Group: ‘B’.
To know pay scale of other posts, refer the Official Notification.
Procedure to Apply
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board i.e www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- On the home page, search for the DSSSB Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of Delhi SSSB Recruitment 2017.
- When you click on an online form, you will be redirected to the following page.
- Click on the Apply Online Button, an application form will appear on your computer screen.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will notice submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the necessary Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for prospective reference.
- Advertisement Date: 18th July 2017.
- Start date to fill the online application form: 1st August 2017.
- End date to fill the online application form: 21st August 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Notification 2017 – Click Here
About DSSSB Recruitment 2017
On the occasion of 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB Recruitment 2017). The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting people, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written examinations, professional tests, and personal interviews wherever it is required. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board committed to developing selection & recruitment procedures that conform to the global standards in testing, and promise selections of the most competent, most capable, and skilled individuals for user departments. In partial modification of resolution dated 4th of October, 1996. The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has decided to restructure the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board hereinafter called the Board The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will be an attached Office of Service Department of National Capital Territory of Delhi, and will Compromise of a chairman, member (ad-hoc), Secretary and Controller of Examinations to be appointed on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Government from time to time. The Board will be provided such supporting staff as may be considered necessary by the Government.
Why recruitment.guru for DSSSB Exam
At recruitment.guru, you can find hundreds of active jobs. Also, you get the updates of the best-paid jobs in India. Therefore knowing the Educational criteria is very important. Hence, recruitment.guru provides the exact educational qualifications for each post available. Also, you can get the direct links to download the Official Notification. Candidates preparing for the Competitive exams can get the direct download links for Syllabus. Also, they can refer to the syllabus topic wise. Still, want to get a clear idea of the exam and its topics? Then, you can refer to the previous year question papers for free. Also, you can explore more about fresh Employment News. Get the latest General Knowledge Questions and the quizzes to enrich your Knowledge. You are also informed about the Current Affairs. In that way, you are well informed about whats happening in and around the world.