Candidates here you have latest Medical job News from Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences. A notification has been released by IHBAS Recruitment 2017. Job Seekers can find from the notification that there are 34 vacancies for Senior Resident Post. Aspirants can apply for www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in Recruitment 2017 through Offline by sending Speed post before the last date. Contenders can get more information about IHBAS Vacancies 2017 by reading this article further.
IHBAS Delhi Jobs 2017 – ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
Get Ready Job Seekers to apply for 34 vacancies that are published by Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences. Candidates who have done post graduation degree in MD and other relevant fields can apply for these vacancies through speed post as per IHBAS Careers 2017. Contenders who are willing to work as Psychiatry, Neurosurgery and various other posts can fill the application form as it is released today. Eligible Applicants will be selected based on their performance in Interview as per IHBAS Notification 2017. Based on Today Employment News Delhi Medical Board will accept the application from eligible candidates before 07th August 2017 as per IHBAS Recruitment 2017.
As there are only limited vacancies provided by Delhi Medical Board, Aspirants are advised to prepare well for an interview conducted by IHBAS Jobs 2017. Contenders must fill every detail information in the application form. Job Seekers sending the application form with half filled and improper details will be rejected as per Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences Delhi 2017. Applicants can look at the official Notification for IHBAS that is provided below in the article. Individuals who are willing to apply for Senior Resident Posts must have to pay the below prescribed Application fee as per IHBAS Vacancies 2017. It is the Golden Opportunity for all the Job Seekers who are looking for Sarkari Naukri Jobs. Candidates can have more information regarding IHBAS in the below section.
IHBAS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Job Category||Jobs in Delhi|
www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
IHBAS Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must have the below eligibility criteria to work as Senior Resident Post in Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences.
For Senior Resident Post:
- Aspirants must have done Post Graduation Degree in MD/MS/DNB from MCI recognised Institute/ Medical College Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Candidates should possess below age limit to fill the vacancies of Senior Resident Posts
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Eligible Job Seekers will be Selected for Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences for the Vacancies based on their performance in
Applicants have to pay the below application fee as per IHBAS Recruitment 2017.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
Contenders will be provided with the pay scale based on Government of India Board.
For Senior Residents Posts: Pay Matrix Level-11 (Rs. 67,700- 2,08,700/-)
How to Apply for IHBAS Jobs 2017?
- Individuals first visit the official website of Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences i.e www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in.
- In the home page, you will find Opportunities New on the Left side.
- Click on Opportunites New.
- You will find Notifications for Various Posts.
- Click on the Notification for which you are applying for.
- It will be directed to next page and it displays the notification.
- Scroll down you will find the Application form.
- Take Printout of the application form.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and Various other details.
- Attach your Passport size photo and do a signature on the Application form in Bottom.
- Attach relevant documents and send it to the below address
- Take Xerox of the application form for further reference.
Off Joint Director (Admn.),
- Application Starting Date: 11th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 07th August 2017.
IHBAS Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Official Advertisement