Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment notification 2017 released for teaching and non-teaching posts. JMI University, New Delhi announces job notification for filling 70 vacancies. These vacancies are going to fill in various posts. The candidates who are eligible for the post can apply @ jmi.ac.in through offline mode. The last date for sending the application is 10th July 2017. And, the applicants who are interested in applying for the JMI Jobs 2017 can download the JMI Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment Application form 2017 here.
JMI Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 – jmi.ac.in
The candidates who are looking for Teaching and Non-Teaching jobs, there is a good news for you that JMI has released the job notification for 70 vacancies. Those who are searching for Teaching Jobs can make good use of this opportunity. You all know that the candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the application form before the closing date. So, check the official JMI Recruitment 2017 to know whether you’re eligible to apply or not. And, continue reading the post for further details related to the Latest JMI Jobs 2017. If you read the below section, you can clearly know the number of vacancies available in both the Teaching and Non Teaching posts.
And, the job aspirants who want to apply for the available 70 Teaching and Non-Teaching Notification 2017 should possess a Master Degree or Ph.D. along with a good academic record. Additionally, you can get all the Jamia Millia Islamia Teaching & Non-Teaching posts related Employment News in this post. Candidates must complete the application process for JMI Delhi Recruitment 2017 to move further.
Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2017 Details – 70 Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last Date of Application||10th July 2017|
|Name of the Teaching Posts||No. of Teaching Posts|
Jamia Millia Islamia Non-Teaching Posts Vacancies
|Name of the Non-Teaching Posts||No. of Non-Teaching Posts|
|Senior System Analyst||1|
Jamia Millia Islamia Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
The candidates should meet the following criteria to apply for this post,
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks.
- Candidate should possess Ph.D. in the concerned field.
- Tech in Computers/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science/M.Sc. Software Systems/ M.Sc.(IT)/M.Sc. and PGDCA/ Post B.Sc. DCA for Post B3
Candidates will be selected on the basis of,
- Written Test
Candidates eligible for this post have to pay the following application fee,
- General category: Rs. 500
- For SC & ST candidates: Rs.250
- For physically disabled persons: No application fee
How to apply JMI Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University i.e @jmi.ac.in
- Download the application form
- Before that, one read the notification clearly.
- Take a printout of the downloaded application form
- Fill in the required fields without any error.
- After that, verify once whether the details are correct.
- Attach the documents
- Submit the fee and Application form to Registrar Office
Office of the Assistant Registrar
Recruitment & Promotion Section
2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office
Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar
New Delhi – 110025
Note: Candidates must ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth as mentioned on the matriculation or equivalent certificate. It is advisable to indicate the active mobile number and valid e-mail id and to keep them activated.
The last date to apply for the Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment is 10th July 2017
JMI Recruitment Notification 2017 – Click Here