JNU Recruitment 2018-19 – 90 Professor, Asst Professor & Other Posts
JNU Recruitment 2018-19 Notification- Apply Online for 90 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor jobs. Jawaharlal Nehru University has 90 vacancies to be filled by deserving candidates. The vacancies are for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor posts. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can now start applying for JNU Recruitment 2018 from 1st January 2018. However, the last date to submit your application forms is 29th January 2018. Moreover, check details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. Also, visit @ www.jnu.ac.in and be a part of JNU Recruitment 2018.
JNU Recruitment 2018-19 Details – jnu.ac.in
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor posts|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Starting date to apply||01-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||29-01-2018|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
JNU Jobs 2018 – Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for JNU University Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates applying for Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2018:
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. Contribution to educational innovation, a design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the Regulation, 2010/2016 (4th Amendment).
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. Contribution to educational innovation, a design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the Regulation, 2010.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants CommissionRegulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
Age Limit to apply JNU Recruitment:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 43 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC, ST, STH, and candidates only.
Selection Process for JNU Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Academic Marks.
Pay Scale for JNU Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Assam Government.
- Professor: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + AGP of Rs.10,000/-.
- Associate Professor:Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + AGP of Rs.9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + AGP of Rs.6,000/-.
Application Fee for JNU Recruitment:
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST & Women Candidates: No Application Fee.
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit JNU Official website @ www.jnu.ac.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form before the last date.
JNU Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|For Associate Professor||Download|
|For Assistant Professor||Download|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
JNU Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||1st January 2018|
|Starting Date of application||1st January 2018|
|Last Date to apply||29th January 2018|
JNU Recruitment 2017 Professor jobs notification issued to fill 98 vacancies. The candidates who have the interest in working in Jawaharlal Nehru University can avail this opportunity. The mode of applying is online. The applications are available on the official site www.jnu.ac.in from 14/02/2017. The aspirants who are eligible should apply for JNU Jobs before the deadline, i.e., 14/03/2017. The candidates can read the official notification released by the Jawaharlal Nehru University from the below link.
New Delhi JNU Recruitment 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru University has published a recruitment notification for the year 2017 inviting the aspirants to apply for 98 faculty positions at the level of Professor, Asst Professor, and Associate Professor in the area of specialization. The candidates who are seeking for government jobs in the capital city of India can apply for the JNU Recruitment 2017. Jawaharlal Nehru University faculty notification is the latest employment news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a job opportunity in the teaching field. The applicants can get the JNU Vacancies application form at the official site till 14/03/2017.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Recruitment 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru University has released this employment notification to provide a job opportunity to the job seekers who wanted to build their career as Professors in a recognized organization. To apply for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Jobs, the aspirants need to possess a Doctoral Degree and Masters Degree as well. The candidates with experience in teaching field will be given much preference. The applicants are advised to read the advertisement carefully and then apply for JNU Asst Professor Jobs. Get the details like selection process, eligibility criteria and other related information from the below sections. We have provided the candidates with Jawaharlal Nehru University official notification below. To know the updates on government jobs in Delhi keep visiting our website.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Asst Professor Jobs Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Total No of Vacancies: 98
The Professor jobs are available in different departments. The aspirants can check the department wise vacancy details from the official notification attachment below. For selecting the candidates, Jawaharlal Nehru University will conduct an interview to the candidates based on the merit list. Further selection depends on the candidate’s performance in the interview. There is an age limit for the candidates to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor vacancies.
The candidates can also check the upcoming Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017-18.
JNU Professor Notification 2017 Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in New Delhi|
|Job Profile||Professor, Asst Professor, Associate Professor|
|No of Vacancies||98|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting date to apply online||14/02/2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||14/03/2017|
The Delhi Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor job applicants can refer the above table for brief details about the Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment Notification 2017. Keep visiting our website for latest govt jobs.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
The aspirants applying for Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor Recruitment 2017 should possess the following educational qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
The candidates with experience in teaching field will be given much preference in JNU Recruitment process. The applicants must have the bachelor’s degree, masters degree and doctoral degree in the respective disciplines. For department wise educational qualifications, refer the advertisement released by the Jawaharlal Nehru University from the attachment below.
The age limit is different for each post. The aspirants can get the details of age criteria from the official notification attachment below.
Age relaxation is applicable based on the norms of Jawaharlal Nehru University. For details on age relaxation, refer the official notification attachment below.
JNU Delhi Asst Professor Recruitment Other Details
The applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria of Jawaharlal Nehru University can apply for the JNU Recruitment 2017 before 14/03/2017. The applications are available on the website www.jnu.ac.in. Get the details of the selection process, pay scale and application fee from this section.
The applicants must undergo the following selection process
- Personal Interview
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment officials will intimate the date and venue of the interview to the candidates who are shortlisted based on the merit list. The interview depends on the norms of Jawaharlal Nehru University. The main purpose of the interview is to analyze the interacting skills and confidence levels of the candidates.
The salary structure for Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor recruitment 2017 is as follows
- Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 10000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with a grade pay of Rs. 6000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 9000/-
Application Fee Details:
|Category||Amount to be Paid|
|SC/ST/ Other reserved candidates||Exempted from fee payment|
JNU Professor Recruitment Online Application
The application form for Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Jobs is available on the official site www.jnu.ac.in. The candidates should fill the application form, upload the required documents and submit it before 14/03/2017. The applications submitted after 14th March will not be accepted. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should apply for JNU Professor Jobs.
Steps to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment Asst Professor 2017:
- Visit the official website www.jnu.ac.in
- Open the JNU application form
- Fill all the particulars given in the application
- Upload the below-specified documents
- Scanned copies of certificates
- Evidence of Teaching
- M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D., NET certificates
- Copies of reprint of articles
- Certificate containing a record of Date of Birth
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout for future purpose
|Criteria||Dates to be Remembered|
|Starting date to apply||14/02/2017|
|Last date to apply online||14/03/2017|
|Interview date||Updated soon|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi Recruitment Results
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi will release the JNU Recruitment 2017 results after successful completion of the recruitment process. The officials will release the merit list, i.e., the list of the shortlisted candidates. The candidates can check the results from our website recruitment.guru. We will update it immediately after the results will release.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India and a world-renowned center for teaching and research. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91, JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. JNU also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017. Still, a young university, established by an act of Parliament in 1966, the strength, energy, and reputation of Jawaharlal Nehru University result from the vision that ideas are a field for adventure, experimentation, and unceasing quest, and that diversity of opinions are the basis for intellectual exploration.
JNU is the place for the intellectually restless, the insatiably curious, and the mentally rigorous, giving them the space to grow amidst the calmness of an oasis, a green lung within the hustle and bustle and the crowds of the capital city of India. Coming into being in 1969, three years after its establishment by Parliament, JNU brought frontier disciplines and newer perspectives for old disciplines to the Indian university system. The excellent teacher-student ratio at 1:10, the mode of instruction which encourages students to explore their own creativity instead of reproducing received knowledge, and of exclusively internal evaluation, were also new to the Indian academic landscape and have stood the test of time.
Know more about Jawaharlal Nehru University
The educational philosophy of the university gets translated into its somewhat unorthodox academic structure. Grounded in a faith in the unity of knowledge, JNU has sought to avoid the narrowly conceived Department structure of conventional universities, preferring instead to bring allied disciplines within a few broad and inclusive entities called Schools, under whose interactive ambit are placed the more specialized units, called Centres, There are also Special Centres that are outside even the broad structures of School but may grow further. Then there are Research Clusters that cut across Schools and Centres as well as some programmes, which are placed within specific schools but are built on the interests of faculty across the university.
JNU was the first to offer courses in foreign languages in an integrated five year MA programme. At the Master’s level, where most of the Schools begin their academic programme, training is largely oriented towards single disciplines (although all M.A. students are encouraged to do a few courses outside their subject) but at the research level, the disciplinary boundaries become more permeable. Work in overlapping or borderline areas – e.g., between environment and literary studies, economics and science, sociology and aesthetics, or linguistics and biology – is not uncommon among the Ph. D. students of JNU.
JNU Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Jawaharlal Nehru University has 90 Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the Vacancies available are for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit can apply for JNU Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding JNU Jobs 2018. However, Jawaharlal Nehru University is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding JNU Vacancy 2018 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about JNU Job Vacancy 2018.