NLU Delhi Notification 2017
NLU Recruitment 2017: National Law University, Delhi is seeking to recruit deserving candidates for Consultant Posts. NLUD has 02 Vacancies. Aspirants, willing to be a part of NLU Delhi Jobs 2017 can apply online @ www.nludelhi.ac.in. The application process for NLU Delhi Vacancies 2017 starts from 6th November 2017 and ends on 17th November 2017. Furthermore, details like educational qualification, selection process, pay scale and how to apply process are provided in the below sections.
NLU Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||National Law University (NLU), Delhi|
|Starting date to apply||06 -11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||17 -11-2017|
|Job Category||Government Jobs in Delhi|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NLU Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for National Law School of India University Delhi Recruitment 2017
Appearing candidates for NLU Recruitment 2017 Notification has to meet below provided eligibility conditions,
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation in Graphic and Communication Design.
- Also, Minimum of two years work experience in reputed Graphic Design Firm.
- Prior experience in conceptualizing and designing social science materials would be preferred.
- As per the National Law University Delhi rules.
Candidates selection for NLU Delhi Vacancy 2017 is based on,
Selected candidates for National Law University Delhi Jobs 2017 will get good salary in the range of,
- Rs.40,000/- to Rs.45,000/- per month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for NLU Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, candidates must visit NLU Delhi official website i.e. www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Search for the desired notification o the home page.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Ensure that you meet the above specified eligibility conditions.
- Then send your updated Resume to the email address provided below before 17-11-2017.
- Refer Official notification provided below for details regarding NLU Recruitment 2017-18.
- Application Starting Date: 06-11-2017.
- Last Date to submit your Application Form: 17-11-2017.
- Interview Date:22nd and 23rd November 2017.
Other Links to Consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is situated in Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi, India. NLUD is one of the national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India. The statute provides for the Chief Justice of the High Court of Delhi to function as the University’s Chancellor whereas the Vice-Chancellor functions as the chief administrator.
National Law University, Delhi was established in 2008 by Act No. 1 of 2008 of NCT Delhi in the National Capital Territory of Delhi with the initiative of the High Court of Delhi under the leadership of Ranbir Singh (also the Founder-Director/Vice-Chancellor of Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad), who became the first Vice-Chancellor and inaugurated by the President of India, Pratibha Patil. The college started functioning in 2008 from temporary buildings. By 2010, the college had completed its construction and was fully functional.