- 1 RGSSH Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of RGSSH Delhi Recruitment 2015
- 4 Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 RGSSH Recruitment 2015 Results
- 6 Download Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2015 Notification
RGSSH Recruitment 2015 Notification
RGSSH Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released in the month of November. RGSSH has recently published this notification to fill 75 vacancies of Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts in various departments. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Delhi may apply for these posts released under Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this Resident posts at Rajiv Gandhi Hospital on or before the last date. The notification of RGSSH Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date for submission of online application is 11th December 2015.
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital is a 650 bedded hospital located at New Delhi. The hospital has diagnostic services, including Laboratories, Radiology & Imaging and a Blood Bank. RGSSH is a technologically advanced institution that was designed as per the international standards. The infrastructure includes Cath Labs, Interventional Radiology Lab, Non-Invasive Cardiology Centre, Modular Operation Theatres, Intensive Care Units, Dialysis Centre, GI Endoscopy Centre, Imaging Centre and Hospital Laboratories etc. Rajiv Gandhi Hospital conducts recruitment every year for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Recently it has released RGSSH Recruitment 2015 notification for recruiting Sr Resident and Junior Resident posts. Applicants who wish to get a job in New Delhi can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date.
RGSSH Hospital is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 75 vacancies at Rajiv Gandhi Hospital. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Recruitment 2015 notification available on our site. Eligible candidates can apply to this Senior Resident & Junior Resident posts released under RGSSH Delhi Recruitment 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding RGSSH Recruitment 2015 will be mentioned below.
Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital had been released notification for filling 75 vacancies of Sr and Jr Resident posts in various departments through Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Recruitment 2015 Notification. Kindly follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of the RGSSH Recruitment 2015. Refer the notification for Category wise vacancy details of Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|7.||Senior Resident(Clinical Hematology)||02|
|10.||Senior Resident(GI Surgery)||02|
|12.||Senior Resident(Cardiac Surgery)||02|
|13.||Senior Resident(Thoracic Surgery)||02|
|14.||Senior Resident(Vascular Surgery)||02|
|15.||Senior Resident(Anesthesia/Critical Care)||05|
Eligibility Criteria of RGSSH Delhi Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these RGSSH Jobs released under RGSSH Delhi Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the RGSSH Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Age limit for RGSSH Sr Resident Recruitment
Candidates applying for this Sr. Resident and Jr. Resident posts released by the Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital should attain the below age limit.
- For Sr. Resident, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For Jr. Resident, Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of RGSSH Hospital Recruitment
- Sr Resident post: Candidates must have completed MD/ MS degree in relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- Jr Resident post: Candidates must have done a recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital.
Official Website: www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
Name of the Post: Sr & Jr Resident posts.
No of posts: 75.
Tenure period: 1 year.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Tahirpur, New Delhi.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for this Sr & Jr Resident Jobs released under RGSSH Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the Interview.
RGSSH Online Application
Application form for this RGSSH jobs released under Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online application will be available on the site up to 11th December 2015.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 11/12/2015.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for RGSSH Recruitment 2015 need to pay the application fee in online mode only. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved & OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
How to apply: Candidates applying for this Senior Resident and Junior Resident jobs released under RGSSH Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Online now tab.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment using online mode.
- Upload given documents along with the application form.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Documents required to Upload along with the Online Application:
- Recent passport size coloured photograph.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid Voter ID / Valid Indian Passport.
- Highest Medical Degree Obtained.
- Current Medical Registration with State Medical Council / MCI.
- Valid Proof of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
RGSSH Recruitment 2015 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital will release the results of RGSSH Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Senior Resident and Junior Resident jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2015 Notification