VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2019 – 310 Junior Residents (Non-PG) Vacancies. The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi is inviting applications from MBBS aspirants for Junior Resident (non-PG) positions. Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi has 310 vacancies in total in various departments. Eligible doctors can download the application form and apply from 6th May 2019 through offline mode only. The last date to submit your application forms is 21st May 2019.
Application forms should be submitted in DIARY and DISPATCH SECTIONS of this institution with a written text on the envelope as “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS”
Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Junior Residents (Non-PG)|
|No of Vacancies||310|
|Starting Date to Apply||6th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st May 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
VMCC & Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi Recruitment 2019
VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy for Jr Residents
|Junior Residents (Non-PG)||310|
Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Vacancy 2019 – Category Wise
Eligibility Criteria for Safdarjung Hospital Jobs 2019
- Passed MBBS Degree from a recognized university or institution
- Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC)
Duration of Residency:
- One year w.e.f. 01.07.2019 to 30.06.2020 in two subjects for six Months each.
- As per the Rules
- Rs.56,100/- per month + NPA (Level 10 of Pay Matrix)
- Written Examination
- General Candidates – Rs.500/-
- EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs.250/-
Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
Name of Account Holder: – Medical Superintendent SJH
Bank Name: – Bank of Baroda
Account No. : – 26400200000002
IFSC Code: – BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
MICR Code of Bank: – 110012067
Application Procedure for Safdarjung Hospital – Offline
Applications in a prescribed format should be accompanied with a self-attested copies of:
- Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- 01 passport size photograph
- EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by the Tehsildar or above rank officer of Govt. of India or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
- DMC (ORiginal/Receipt) registration certificate is mandatory and will be submitted with an application form or at the time of counseling
- No Candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling if he or she will not submit DMC.
How to Apply for Safdarjung Hospital JR Resident Jobs 2019
- Check for the application form from the official website
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Enter complete details asked in application form.
- Attach required documents along with your recent photograph.
- Pay prescribed application Fee (If required)
- Finally, post the application form to the respective address.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL & V.M.M.C.
Important Dates for Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment Notification 2019
|Advertisement Date||6th May 2019|
|Starting Date||6th May 2019|
|Last Date||21st May 2019|
Important Links for Safdarjung Hospital Job Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
Safdarjung Hospital [SJ Hospital] is a multidisciplinary hospital with 2,900 beds, the largest central government hospital in India associated with Vardhman Mahavir Medical College. It is located in the heart of New Delhi on the ring road, right in front of the Institute of Medical Sciences of India (AIIMS). Until the establishment of the Indian Institute of Medical Sciences in 1956, Safdarjung Hospital was the only tertiary care hospital in Delhi. In 1962, it became a training and teaching center for postgraduate students at the University of Delhi. From 1973 to 1990, the hospital and its faculty associated with the University College of Medical Sciences. But with the establishment of Indraprastha University in 1998, the university and the hospital later associated with the Vardhman Mahavir Medical College.