- 1 GMC Goa Medical College Notification 2017
- 2 Goa Medical College Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria of GMC Goa Recruitment 2016
- 2.2 Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016 Details
- 2.3 Download Goa Medical College Panaji Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
A notification which is disseminated by the Government of Goa known as Goa Medical College Recruitment 2017 Notification. The college is going to hire 63 skilled and talented candidates to fill up their Vacant Staff Nurse Posts, Senior Resident Doctor, and other Posts in various Departments. Aspirants searching for Goa Medical College Jobs 2017 must grab this great chance and apply offline on or before 12th July 2017. Goa Medical College Notification 2017 application form is available at gmc.goa.gov.in.
GMC Goa Medical College Notification 2017
Goa Government Jobs is presenting a career prospect to 63 job seekers for the designations of the Staff Nurse and other Posts on the contract basis. Candidates applying for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2017 must have completed their Nursing from any reputed university or institute. Application forms should be sent offline before 12th July 2017. The selection of the contenders can be done through an interview as per the decision was taken by the selection panel of the organization. Selected ones are offered with a good pay scale per month as per GMC Notification 2017 rules. For further relevant details regarding the Goa Medical College GMC Recruitment 2017–2018 Notification, the candidates are advised to go through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitment.guru.
Applicants, are you willing to make your career in the government sector? Don’t miss out this job in Goa. From here applicants can check the www.gmc.goa.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Notification details. All the aspirants are advised to perform well in the interview process and on a safer side by having govt job in your hands. Eligibility details like age limit, pay scale and other important duties of GMC Jobs 2017 are given below. Recent Job vacancy details are provided in this link by our team. i.e Employment News.
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Goa Medical College|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse, Jr Technician, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
GMC Careers 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medico Social Worker||01.|
|MTS (Contract basis)||02.|
|Junior Cardiac Technologist(Echo/ Cath Lab/ Echo stress)||01.|
|Junior Technologist (Cardiac Care Technology Invasive)||01.|
|ECG Stress Test Technician||01.|
|Staff Nurses for Cardiac Surgical O.T||09.|
|Staff Nurses for Cardiothoracic I.C.U||07.|
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2017 Notification Eligibility Details
Interested candidates to work as a nurse and who wants to serve patients can check out the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Applicants must have Certificate in Nursing from a recognized university or an institution with minimum marks.
Individuals must attain the below mentioned age limit in order to have GMC Jobs 2017.
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Applicants of GMC Vacancies 2017 should undergo the following test:
Aspirants can refer official notification for details regarding application fee.
Selected candidates can get a recommended pay scale per month as per the College rules.
How to apply for GMC Job Notification 2017?
- Candidates must log on to the website i.e www.gmc.goa.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on the official notification.
- Select the desired post you are willing to apply for.
- Download the notification.
- Read the official notification Carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Paste the photograph.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Sign on the application form along with date and place.
- Post the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the closing date.
GMC Bambolim Goa
- Notification Release Date: 3rd July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 3rd July 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Offline and Timings: 12th July 2017 before 5:00 PM
Goa Medical College 2017 Notification – Click Here
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 2nd February 2016. Goa Medical College and Hospital had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 9/199/2015-E2/GMC to fill 106 vacancies of ANM, Staff Nurse, Sweeper, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Goa may apply for these posts on regular basis released under Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Group C & D Jobs through GMC Goa Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 22nd February 2016. Aspirants may also check the official website www.gmc.goa.gov.in for more details regarding the Goa Medical College Panaji Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Goa Medical College Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Goa Medical College Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of GMC Goa Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Goa Medical College Bambolim Recruitment
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for Government Servants and Reserved candidates as per the norms of the Goa Government.
Educational Qualification for GMC Group C & D Jobs
- For posts-3, 4 & 7: Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. in the relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- For post-6: Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate in Nursing/ Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for six months duration and registered with the state council.
- For post-9: Applicants must have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ Senior Cambridge with Science subjects.
- For remaining posts, refer the notification attached below.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Konkani Language.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Goa Medical College and Hospital.
Official Website: www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Name of the Post: Group C & D Posts.
No of posts: 106.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Panaji, Goa.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Notification issued to date: 02/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 22/02/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
|Cook||Rs. 4,440/- to Rs. 7,440/- + GP Rs. 1,400/-.|
|Telephone Operator & ANM||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/-.|
|Senior Technician, Speech Therapist & Physiotherapist||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/-.|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-.|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-.|
|Sweeper||Rs. 4,440/- to Rs. 7,440/- + GP Rs. 1,300/-.|
Goa Medical College Application Form
Application form for this Staff Nurse, Sweeper, Junior Technician and other posts at the Goa Medical College & Hospital released under Goa Medical College Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post or by hand to the office before the due date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Valid Employment Card.
- Residence Certificate of 15 years.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Mark-Sheet.
- HSSC Mark-Sheet.
- Graduation Mark-Sheet and passing Certificate.
- Extra Curriculum / Sports (Merit) certificates.
- Experience Certificate.