- 1 Goa Medical College Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of GMC Goa Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download Goa Medical College Panaji Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 2nd February 2016. Goa Medical College and Hospital had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 9/199/2015-E2/GMC to fill 106 vacancies of ANM, Staff Nurse, Sweeper, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Goa may apply for these posts on regular basis released under Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Group C & D Jobs through GMC Goa Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 22nd February 2016. Aspirants may also check the official website www.gmc.goa.gov.in for more details regarding the Goa Medical College Panaji Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Goa Medical College Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Goa Medical College Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of GMC Goa Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Goa Medical College Bambolim Recruitment
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for Government Servants and Reserved candidates as per the norms of the Goa Government.
Educational Qualification for GMC Group C & D Jobs
- For posts-3, 4 & 7: Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. in the relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- For post-6: Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate in Nursing/ Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for six months duration and registered with the state council.
- For post-9: Applicants must have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ Senior Cambridge with Science subjects.
- For remaining posts, refer the notification attached below.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Konkani Language.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Goa Medical College and Hospital.
Official Website: www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Name of the Post: Group C & D Posts.
No of posts: 106.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Panaji, Goa.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Notification issued to date: 02/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 22/02/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
|Cook||Rs. 4,440/- to Rs. 7,440/- + GP Rs. 1,400/-.|
|Telephone Operator & ANM||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/-.|
|Senior Technician, Speech Therapist & Physiotherapist||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/-.|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-.|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-.|
|Sweeper||Rs. 4,440/- to Rs. 7,440/- + GP Rs. 1,300/-.|
Goa Medical College Application Form
Application form for this Staff Nurse, Sweeper, Junior Technician and other posts at the Goa Medical College & Hospital released under Goa Medical College Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post or by hand to the office before the due date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Valid Employment Card.
- Residence Certificate of 15 years.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Mark-Sheet.
- HSSC Mark-Sheet.
- Graduation Mark-Sheet and passing Certificate.
- Extra Curriculum / Sports (Merit) certificates.
- Experience Certificate.