The management of the Goa University, Taleigao India recently released a Goa University Recruitment 2017 Notification for Assistant Librarian post. There are 02 vacancies in the library department of the university. This is to inform you all, that this hiring is completely on a contract basis. The job aspirants who are willing to apply for Goa University Vacancies 2017 at unigoa.ac.in have to walk-in for the interview on 26th July 2017 at 2:30 pm. So, the interested candidates can check the Goa University Notification 2017 here to make their career in a reputed university.
Goa University Vacancies 2017 Notification
Candidates waiting for Sarkari Naukri in the state of Goa, this is your chance don’t miss. The Goa University Recruitment 2017 Notification is for the post of Assistant Librarians. The applicants should provide 15 years of residence certificate for residing in Goa. Knowledge of Konkani is essential for candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Librarian Jobs 2017 in Goa. Candidates applying for the vacancy should not be more than 45 years of age. Candidates who are applying for this post must have a Master’s Degree in Library Science. For further details about the education, qualification refer the Goa University Assistant Librarian Jobs 2017 Notification.
For Latest news about Government jobs, users can go through Employment News link which is available on our website and apply for the jobs they wish to have. Eligible aspirants can apply for unigoa.ac.in Vacancy 2017. Applicants have to walk-in on 26th July 2017 at Administrative Block, Goa University at 2:30 pm. Interested individuals can refer the Official notification i.e Goa University Jobs 2017 to know more about these kinds of jobs. The selected candidates will get Rs. 47,250 per month as fixed consolidated salary. Applicants can get more details such as eligibility, pay, etc., at www.unigoa.ac.in or you can refer the article which gives complete details about the Goa University Librarian Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Goa University Recruitment 2017 Details @ unigoa.ac.in
|Name of the Organization||Goa University|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Librarian|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Application Mode||Walk – In|
|Job category||Goa Government Jobs|
Goa Assistant Librarian Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa University Librarian Careers 2017
- Master’s Degree in Library Science.
- Qualifying in the National level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC.
- Candidates, who have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates who were registered for the M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme prior to 11th July 2009.
For details about educational qualification check the official notification.
Candidates who wish to apply for Goa Librarian Jobs must not be more than.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
Age Relaxations for SC/ ST, OBC and PWD candidates will be given as per State Government Rules.
Applicants who want to apply for the Assistant Librarian Post at Goa University must attend.
- Walk-In Interview.
- Candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
The pay scale for the candidate selected for assistant librarian post will be.
- Rs. 47,250 per month.
How to Apply for www.unigoa.ac.in Vacancy 2017
- Candidates must first visit the Official Website i.e www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Download the official Notification. Read the notification carefully.
- See that you fulfill all the given eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants can now attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and Venue along with all the Original certificates.
- Candidates should register their names in the office of the Assistant Registrar (NonTeaching), Administrative Block, Goa University half an hour before the interview.
- All the candidates are supposed to bring self-attested copies of all their certificates and ID Proof along with one Recent passport sized photograph.
Walk- In Venue:
- Notification Published Date: 11th July 2017.
- Walk – In Date: 26th July 2017.
Goa University Vacancy 2017 Notification – Click Here