- 1 GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017
- 2 GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 GCRI Ahmedabad Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 4 GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 Admit Cards
- 5 Cancer Hospital Ahmedabad Result 2017
Job openings in the Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Ahmedabad. There are 70 vacancies of medical and Para-medical posts in GCRI Recruitment Notification 2017. The GCRI Non-Teaching Vacancies 2017 are available in the posts of professors, medical officers. So, interested candidates can apply for the GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 -70 Professor, Medical Officer Posts @ www.gcri.org before July 3, 2017. Get down to the following sections and get the complete insight on GCRI Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts 2017.
GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017
The Gujarat Cancer Research Institute is inviting applications for the graduation, MBBS Candidates for GCRI Recruitment 2017 for 70 Professor, Medical Officer posts. The notification for these vacancies is circulated recently. However, the last date to apply for GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 @ www.gcriindia.org is July 3, 2017. So, candidates should immediately start the application process before the last date. Moreover, only the eligible candidates can apply for the GCRI Associate Professor Jobs 2017. So, we have provided the information on the eligibility, age limit, pay scale of the medical and para-medical recruitment in Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute. Just go down the page and get the information on GCRI Associate Professor Recruitment 2017.
[Get latest updates on Teacher Jobs in India]
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Notification
Applicants of GCRI Recruitment 2017 -18 Assistant Professor Posts should have completed Graduation in the relevant discipline. Similarly, the candidates who are willing to apply for the GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer posts should have an MBBS or its equivalent course from a recognized institute. Additionally, he/she should satisfy the age limit according to the rules set by the Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Notification 2017. The age of the applicant should not exceed 35 years to be eligible for the application. The board calculates the age of the GCRI Associate Professor Vacancies 2017 applicants as on June 12, 2017. So, before applying for the teaching and non-teaching posts, candidates should check for the eligibility. Go through the below sections and check your eligibility further.
[Check Upcoming Employment News here]
GCRI Recruitment 2017-18 @ www.gcriindia.org
|Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI)|
|Post Name||Professor, Medical Officer, and other posts|
|Number of posts||70 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application starts from||Available now|
|Last date to apply||July 3, 2017|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for GCRI Associate Professor Jobs 2017
Educational qualification for GCRI Non-Teaching Vacancies 2017:
- For Assistant Professor Posts – The candidates should have completed Graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/ College.
- For Medical Officer Posts – Applicants should have an M.B.B.S or its equivalent course from a famed board or institute.
- Refer the official GCRI Notification 2017 to know the educational qualification for the vacancies.
Age Limit for GCRI Asst Professor Vacancy:
- The age of the applicants of GCRI Medical Officer Jobs 2017 should not be more than 35 years as on June 12, 2017.
- Age relaxation for the Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute Recruitment 2017 according to the rules of the Gujarat Government.
Selection Process of GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who are willing to apply for GCRI Associate Professor Jobs 2017, should attend the interview conducted on the mentioned dates. Those who excel their performance in the interview will be selected for the jobs.
GCRI Teaching Jobs 2017 Pay Scale:
The selected candidates of GCRI jobs 2017 will get a handsome pay scale in the following structure.
- For Medical Officer Posts – Rs.35,000/-.
- For Junior Lab Technician – Rs.10,000/-.
Important Dates of GCRI Teaching & Non-Teaching Notification:
- Online applications start from – available now.
- Last date to apply online – June 12, 2017.
How to apply for GCRI Associate Professor Jobs 2017? www.gcriindia.org
- To apply for the Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute jobs 2017, candidates should visit the official site.
- Search for the links related to GCRI Recruitment Notification 2017 for 70 Associate Professor, Medical Officer posts.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Know the eligibility criteria necessary for the GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017.
- If you are eligible, then open the GCRI online application form.
- Fill in your details in the form and upload the recent passport size photographs, signature.
- Additionally, upload the necessary documents to the form.
- Check once and submit the form before the last date.
- Save the copy for future use.
Apply for GCRI Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies
GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification released in the month of March 2017. The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute is inviting applications from eligible Candidates to fill 43 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Gujarat can Utilize this golden Opportunity. Aspirants who wish to work in Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute can apply to GCRI Jobs on or before the last date.The mode of application for GCRI Ahmedabad is Offline only. The Detailed GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification is available on Official Website www.gcriindia.org. Candidates have to read the complete Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2017 Notification before applying Offline. The Closing date for offline application is 20th March 2017.
GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification
Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI) founded in the year 1972. GCRI is a functional autonomous body jointly managed by Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society. It is also a Regional Cancer Centre of Government of India and getting assistance under National Cancer Control Programme. Recently GCRI has released the Recruitment Notification to fill Teaching & Non -Teaching Posts. Aspirants have to apply for GCRI Recruitment 2017 on or before 20/03/2017.
Gujarat Cancer Research Institute is inviting Applications from eligible candidates to fill 43 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. Applicants who want to apply for GCRI Recruitment 2017 should read the complete Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2017 Notification. Job seekers searching for Gujarat Govt jobs apply for Teaching & non-teaching jobs.Candidates educational qualification should be D.M (Medical Oncology) to apply for these jobs. Applicants age limit should not exceed 35 years as per the rules of Government of Gujarat. Contenders can check the GCRI Ahmedabad Official Website www.gcriindia.org for more details. Aspirants have to apply for GCRI vacancies on or before the last date. Other Details like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. of GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 are available below.
Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2017 @ gcriindia.org
Candidates applying for Teaching & non-teaching jobs read the official notification. Applicants are selected based on their performance in the Interview. Selected candidates will receive a paid salary of Rs.46,000/- per month. There is no application fee for the GCRI jobs. Interested candidates apply on or before the last date 20th March 2017. For more job notifications Job seekers stay visiting our page Latest Employment News.
GCRI Ahmedabad Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs Overview
|Organization Name||Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute|
|Post Name||Teaching, Non- Teaching posts|
|Job category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Closing date of application submissiom||20 March 2017|
Post wise Vacancy details Of GCRI Recruitment
Total No of Vacancies: 43 Posts.
Name of the Post: Teaching & Non Teaching.
- Assistant Professor Of Medical Oncology – 5
- Associate Professor – 1
- Senior resident in medical oncology – 2
- Junior Lecturer In Radiology – 2
- Senior resident in surgical oncology – 1
- Senior resident Gynae oncology – 2
Non – Teaching:
- Medical officer – 7
- Statistical Assistant – 1
- Part Time Dental Surgeon – 1
- Junior resident palliative medicine – 2
- Fellow in Medical Physics – 2
- Assistant Medical Sculpture – 1
- Hon. Physician – 1
- Fellow in Surgical Oncology – 7
- Radio Physicist – 1
- Management Trainee – 3
NCRP-ICMR project titled “Rural Cancer Registry – Ahmedabad district “
Bio-Statistician – 1
Field Investigator – 1
Data Manager – 1
For Siddhpur cancer care center
Medical Officers – 1
GCRI Ahmedabad Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates applying for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts under GCRI Recruitment 2017 should meet the below Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit. The Eligibility Details given on our site is as per the Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs In GCRI
- Senior Resident Radiotherapy, Fellow in radiotherapy: MD (Radiotherapy).
- Fellow in Surgical Oncology: DNB (Surgical Oncology).
- Data Manager: Science Graduate.
- For Remaining Posts: MBBS Degree from any Recognized University.
Age Limit for GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment
Candidates applied for GCRI Recruitment 2017 should attain the below age limit
- For Head-Information Technology: Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Data Manager: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For Remaining Posts: Maximum Age: 35 years.
Selection Process: Candidates applied for GCRI Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
- Senior Resident Radiotherapy: Rs 46,000/- per month.
- Hospital Arogya mitra (Ma Yojana): Rs 18,000/- per month.
- Data Manager: Rs 10,000/- per month.
- Senior Research Officer, Research Scientist -I, Medical Officer: Rs 35,000/- per month.
- For Remaining Posts: Negotiable.
How to Apply:
- Log on to Official Website www.gcriindia.org
- Click on Employment->GCRI invites applications for Teaching, Non Teaching & Other Project Related Posts.
- Read the Detailed Notification.
- Download the Application.
- Fill the Application in Detail.
- Send Application along with Relevant Documents to below address
The In-charge Director,
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016″.
Last Date to Submit Application: 20/03/2017.
GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 Admit Cards
After the closing date of receiving Application by Offline, GCRI Recruitment 2017 Admit cards are available on the Official Website. Candidates should login to the Official Website www.gcriindia.org to download the Admit Cards of Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2017. Applicants who have applied for GCRI Ahmedabad before the due date are only eligible to get the Admit Cards. GCRI will post the Admit cards of GCRI Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 few days before the exam.
Cancer Hospital Ahmedabad Result 2017
After the hiring process has completed, Gujarat Cancer Research Institute will release the results of GCRI Recruitment 2017 in its official website. Candidates who have attended the Selection Process should check the official website www.gcriindia.org for GCRI Ahmedabad Results. The full details of Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2017 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.