GMDC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Here is a great news for those job aspirants who are looking for their careers in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. The department recently released the latest GMDC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Junior Overman/Foreman and Trainee Mining Engineers. However, as per the GMDC Notification 2017, the last date to apply for the GMDC Jobs 2017 is 20th September 2017. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the given GDMC Vacancy 2017 on our page. All the necessary details related to this GDMC News are given in this post. Read it complete!
Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Overman/ Foreman & Trainee Mining Engineers|
|Category||Government Jobs in Gujarat|
|Last Date||20th September 2017|
Mining Jobs in Gujarat GMDC Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Jr Overman/ Foreman||22|
|2||Trainee Mining Engineers||14|
For detailed information related to the number of posts available under GMDC Vacancy 2017, check the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria of GMDC Ltd Jobs 2017
- Junior Overman/ Foreman (Sahayak): The candidates must have passed Diploma in Mining with at least 55% marks. Also, the candidate must have knowledge of Computer Knowledge and a certificate of DGMS/Foreman.
- Trainee Mining Engineers Post: The candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech in Mining with minimum 55% marks.
For further details related to the Educational Qualification of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2017, refer to the official notification.
Upper Age Limit:
- Jr Overman/Foreman: 30 years
- Trainee Mining Engineers: 25 years.
For more details related to the age limit criteria, refer to the official notification of the GMDC Recruitment 2017.
Click Here to Read Latest Employment News
Other GMDC Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Details
The selection of candidates for the GMDC Jobs 2017 will be on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Test
The application fee for the GMDC Recruitment 2017 as follows,
- General: The candidates have to submit the GMDC Online Application fee of Rs.200.
- SC/ST: There is no application fee.
The candidates who will be selected by the authorities for the job opportunity will get the following salary:
- Jr Overman/Foreman: Rs.38,090.
- Trainee Mining Engineers: Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800.
How to Apply for GMDC Jobs 2017 Notification
- Log in to the GMDC Career Portal i.e., www.gmdcltd.com
- Search for the desired job notification for which you want to apply.
- Download and read the GMDC Notification carefully.
- Find the application form by clicking on the Mining Development Corporation Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link.
- Fill the Application Form with all your correct details.
- Submit the application form before the last date ends.
- Take the print out of the online application form.
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 20th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|