Gujarat Public Service Commission had released a notification for the year 2017. It is inviting the applications to fill 65 Lecturer Senior Scale, Class I Jobs. Eligible candidates apply online for GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. The online application ends on 31st May 2017. Read the official notification of Gujarat PSC Lecturer Jobs, to know the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit details www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Gujarat PSC had opened the recruitment notification for 65 Lecturer posts. The board started receiving the application from the interested candidates from 15th May 2017. Job seekers looking for Government Jobs in Gujarat utilize this opportunity. Moreover, the notification shows that the candidates should have the certain educational qualification to apply for GPSC Lecturer recruitment 2017. The candidate should have post graduation in relevant subjects are eligible for Gujarat PSC Lecturer Notification. The applicant’s age limit should not exceed 42 years to apply for the GPSC class I Vacancies. So, to know more details on the GPSC recruitment 2017 Lecturer Senior Scale job vacancies, go through the below sections.
Gujarat PSC 65 Lecturer vacancies 2017
Here is a Latest Employment News for the job seekers looking for the Government Jobs. The GPSC Board going to recruit 65 talented candidates for its organization. Eligible candidates apply for the GPSC recruitment 2017 before the closing date of applications i.e., 31st May 2017. The Gujarat PSC officials will recruit the candidates by testing the aspirant through written exam and interview rounds. In order to apply for the GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017, contenders should pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. So, Interested candidates download the application form from the official portal of Ojas Gujarat www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Notification 2017 – Ojas Gujarat Jobs @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Number of vacancies||65 vacancies|
|Name of the posts||Lecturer Senior Scale, Class I posts|
|Application starts from||15th May 2017|
|Closing date of application submission||31st May 2017|
|Selection Process||written exam, interview|
GPSC Vacancy Details for Lecturer Posts
Total vacancies: 65 posts
|Name of the Post||Post Vacancies|
|Rasa Shashtra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||04|
|Agadtantra & Vidhi Ayurved||04|
|Prasuti & Striroga||04|
|Rognidan & Vikrit Nidan||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat GPSC 65 Lecturer Vacancies 2017
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed the Postgraduate in particular subjects from any of the approved Universities established or incorporated by state act in India or under the central are eligible.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 42 years.
Section Process: The Gujarat Public Service Commission Board will select the candidates for its organization by conducting the following rounds.
- Written Exam.
- The application fee for GPSC Lecturer Recruitment is Rs 100/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by e-challan or Net Banking or Card Payment.
Pay Salary: Selected candidates for OJAS Gujarat PSC Jobs will receive a high pay salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with a Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-.
How to apply for Gujarat Lecturer Recruitment 2017 @ www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Initially, visit the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission i.e, www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- In the home page search for GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then, find the Gujarat PSC Lecturer application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, age, qualification.
- Make the application fee payment.
- And click on the submit button.
- Finally, Take the printout of application form for future use.
- Candidates submit the application forms before the closing date 31st May 2017.
- Online application starting date: 15th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of GPSC Lecturer application form: 31st May 2017.