Gujarat High Court Vacancy for 129 Civil judge Posts is out. The Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2017 is released recently. It is expecting the eligible candidates to attend the High Court Of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 for 129 Civil Judges. So, the eligible candidates should apply for Gujarat HC Civil Judge Posts @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in before 22-06-2017. Scroll down and know further info on Gujarat High Court CJ Recruitment 2017.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
Recently, the Gujarat High court board has released the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Notification 2017 to fill 129 Civil Judge jobs. It is inviting online applications from the eligible and interested candidates to fill the Gujarat HC 129 Civil Judge Vacancies 2017. So, we suggest Sarkari Naukri candidates know the details of the notification available on this page. Since the official notification displays all the details regarding the eligibility criteria, salary, and others. Moreover, candidates can also get the link to High Court Of Gujarat Application Form here. However, the application form @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in expires before June 22, 2017. So, start applying for the Gujarat High Court 129 Civil Judge Jobs 2017 today. So, keep reading the article to know more details on the Gujarat GHC recruitment 2017.
High Court of Gujarat CJ Jobs Application 2017
The applicants of the Gujarat High Court Civil judge Recruitment 2017 should have a Bachelor degree in Law to be eligible for the online application. Moreover, he/she should also satisfy the age limit set by the High Court Of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 hc-ojas.guj.nic.in the notice. So, the candidate’s age should lie in between or equal to the age of 18 to 35 years. However, the reservation candidates have certain age relaxation according to the rules of high court board. So, only if you meet these eligibility criteria, you can start applying for Gujarat High Court CJ Recruitment 2017.
However, the board selects the applicants according to the score secured in the written exam or interview. And those who excel their performance in the High Court Of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 for 129 Civil Judges, will get a handsome pay of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,850/-. So, if you want to know more details on the notification, keep reading the post. Additionally, you can get the latest employment news and updates on 129 Gujarat HC CJ Jobs Notification here.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment – gujarathighcourt.nic.in
|129 Gujarat High Courts Recruitment Board Vacancies 2017|
|Name of the organisation||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||129 posts|
|Mode of application||online|
|Online application starts from||May 23, 2017|
|Last date for online application||June 22, 2017|
|Job Category||Gujarat State Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Gujarat High Court Vacancy:
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor degree in Law or its equivalent from a recognised university or institution.
- Get full details on the academic qualification for Gujarat HC Online application.
Age Limit for Gujarat HC Civil Judge Posts:
- General category applicants can have a maximum age of 35 years.
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ (PH) Ortho. Disabled/ Ex-Serviceman can have a maximum age of 38 years.
- The Staff of courts and allied departments can have 40 years of maximum age.
Gujarat Civil Judge Jobs Salary:
- The candidates who got selected in the recruitment process will get a satisfactory pay band or salary of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,850/-
Gujarat High Court CJ Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure:
The candidates are selected according to their performance in either the written exam or the interview.
Important Dates of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Online application will start from – May 23, 2017.
- Closing date for online applications – June 22, 2017.
How to Apply for Gujarat HC 129 Civil Judge Vacancies 2017? gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Visit the official site of Gujarat High Court to apply for Gujarat civil Judge Posts.
- On the home page, search for the links related to Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017.
- Open the link and download the official Gujarat high court notification.
- Read all the instructions given in the notification and then move on to the application process.
- Open the Gujarat high court application form and fill in your details carefully in the form.
- Also, upload your passport size photograph and signature scan copies if necessary in the High Court Of Gujarat Application Form.
- And finally, complete the online payment of the HC Civil Judge Application fee in the prescribed mode.
- Then take a printout of the Gujarat HC Exam Online Application Form and save it for any further use.