- 1 Gujarat TET Notification 2016 Apply Online
- 1.1 Gujarat TET Exam 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Details for the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Exam
- 1.3 Other details about Gujarat TET Notification
It is a very good news for the candidates who are searching for the teaching Jobs. Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Notification is released recently in the month of the August. Applicants who are interested in latest Govt jobs can apply for this Gujarat TET Notification 2016. To know more information like Eligibility, application fee, last date, etc., about GTET exam read the full article.
Gujarat TET Notification 2016 Apply Online
Are you preparing for the Teacher Jobs? Here is a piece of good news that GTET Notification is released for the candidates who are looking for the TET Exam. Aspirants who have interest for this Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Notification may apply on or before the last date. You can directly apply for Gujarat TET 2016 by going through the web portal of Gujarat TET at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. This GTET Notification is also available in the Employment News. Here in this article, we provide all the details about the Gujarat TET Advertisement. Check the complete article to know the details.
Gujarat State Education Board has released a notification about the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test. You can also get this notification in Gujarat Govt Jobs. GSEB is going to conduct TET examination separately for Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher posts. Aspirants who are eligible for these jobs may apply to this Gujarat TET Exam on before the last date. This is the best chance for applicants so don’t miss this opportunity. By qualifying in this exam, you can have many opportunities as teachers in the Govt of Gujarat. The dates for the examination are not yet released. We will update the dates soon.
Gujarat TET Exam 2016 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details of the TET Exam of Gujarat are mentioned below.
Name of the Organisation: Gujarat State Education Board.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Total No. of Posts: will update soon
Job Category: State Government.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Eligibility Details for the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Exam
The GSEB is conducting the GTET Exam separately for primary teacher and secondary teacher posts. The eligibility conditions to apply for the Gujarat TET Notification is as follows.
Educational Qualification for Primary Teacher Posts:
Applicants should have completed 12th class or its equivalent with at least 45% marks. Candidates also can have Diploma in Elementary Education/4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/2 year Diploma in Education.
Educational Qualification for Secondary Teacher Posts:
Candidates should have completed BA/B.Sc with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified candidates are eligible.
Refer the official notification which will be updated soon.
Other details about Gujarat TET Notification
Gujarat TET Application Fee 2016:
- The application fee for the General and OBC candidates is Rs.350/-.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as the application fee.
Last date for submitting the online application form: will update soon.
Gujarat TET Exam Application Form:
Candidates who have an interest in the Gujarat Teacher Jobs may fill the application form and apply in online mode. You can get the application form from the official website ojas.guj.nic.in.
How to apply for the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Exam
The Gujarat TET Notification released under the Gujarat State Education Board. Follow the below steps for the applying procedure of the GTET Exam.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Gujarat, i.e., ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment to see the available new notifications.
- Choose the notification that you want to apply.
- Read the advertisement carefully before applying.
- Click on the Apply online option.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photographs of your sign and Photo.
- Click on the submit button.
- Go with the Payment option and pay the fee.
- Take the printout of the transaction and the application form for future reference.