Latest Job Openings in Gujarat High Court. The High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 is released recently. Eligible Aspirants can apply for 129 Bailiff/ Process Server Jobs @ hc-ojas.guj.nic.in before the last date. The Gujarat High Court is accepting online application form of High Court of Gujarat Jobs 2017 from 1st August 2017 to 30th August 2017. Therefore, apply for the above posts without wasting time. Check the details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 on this page. Candidates can also download the application form from the link provided.
Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017
The Gujarat High Court is going to recruit talented & eligible aspirants for the Gujarat High Court Process Server Vacancies. So, the Gujarat High Court has issued the Employment News recently on their Official website. The High Court of Gujarat State Recruitment 2017 Notification has 129 different Bailiff/ Process Server vacancies. Candidates interested in Gujarat Govt Jobs can use this opportunity. Applicants should satisfy the eligibility conditions according to the notification to apply for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Notification. Moreover, apply online before 30th August 2017. However, Job Seekers can find the details of this jobs on this page. We have mentioned the age limit, eligibility, salary, etc of Gujarat High Court Notification 2017 in the below sections.
[Check Latest Government Jobs here]
The applicants of Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 should have completed their 12th class. The age of the applicant should be in above 18 years and have a valid driving license. So, only if candidates satisfy all these eligibility conditions, move on to the hc-ojas.guj.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Application Process. The application time ends on 30th August 2017. Therefore, apply online through the link provided below before time. Since the vacancies are divided among various Bailiff/ Process Server Jobs. Aspirants can check the details of the Vacancies, Qualification, Age Limit from the following sections. So, keep reading the post and get the useful information on Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Gujarat High Court.|
|Post Name||Bailiff/ Process Server Jobs.|
|Total Number of posts||129 posts.|
|Mode of application||Online.|
|Last Date to Apply||30th August 2017.|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Bailiff/ Process Server.||129 Posts.|
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should meet the following eligibility details:
The education qualification varies according to the posts.
- Candidates must pass their 12th class examination or its equivalent degree and should hold a valid driving license.
Refer the Gujarat High Court Official Advertisement attached below in the Pdf format.
The age limit varies according to the post.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years.
For further details, refer official advt. Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PWD is according the rules and norms of Gujarat Govt. Board and Gujarat High Court Officials.
The High Court of Gujarat Officials will select the appointees according to their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination (Prelims).
- Written Examination (Mains).
- Document Verification (If required).
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs 150/-.
The authorized team of Gujarat High Court is giving an amazing pay scale to all appointed applicants.
For further information regarding pay scale of other posts, please refer the official notification.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Exam 2017
- First, you need to visit the Official Website of Gujarat High Court i.e hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Go to Careers Page and select the High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the High Court of Gujarat Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Also, upload any required self-attested documents.
- Now, pay the application fee and submit your application form by clicking submit button.
- Keep a copy of the Application form for future reference.
- The start date for Apply Online: 1st August 2017.
- Last date for Apply Online: 30th August 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|