HNGU Recruitment 2019
HNGU Recruitment 2019 published a Notification. The Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Notification 2019 is to fill the 2266 vacancies. Candidates looking for HNGU Careers can utilize this huge opportunity. Aspirants are selected through the Interview process on 13th & 14th July 2019. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview with their CV. Candidates having qualification for the posts Principal, Librarian, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Tutor/ Librarian, Vice Principal and P.T.I can appear for the Interview.
Recruitment for HNGU Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University|
|Post Name||Principal, Librarian, Assistant Professor & Other|
|No. of. Vacancies||2266|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Walk-in Interview Date||13th & 14th July 2019|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government Job|
HNGU Notification Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
|Tutor/ Librarian/ P.T.I||146|
Eligibility Criteria for North Gujarat University Recruitment 2019
For Principal/ Vice Principal
- Master Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- A Ph.D. Degree in an allied/relevant discipline in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Fifteen years of experience as Associate Professor/Professor in the field of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- Experience – 10- 20 Years
For Associate Professor
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized institute
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in an institution.
- Minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Experience – 8- 10 Years
For Assistant Professor
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university
- Masters Degree with 55% marks in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must clear the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Experience – 5- 10 Years
- Minimum Age Limit – 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 50 Years
HNGU Selection process
Candidates are selected for the vacancy in HNGU is based on in
- Walk-in Interview.
Pay Scale Details
Depends on the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) and stages of the teaching/ equivalent cadres, the candidate gets the scale of pay in two pay bands according to their designation
- Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-
- Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-
How to Apply for HNGU Recruitment 2019?
Download the Official Notification Pdf through the link given below. Read the details provided in the Notification completely. Check with vacancy details and ensure with the qualifications for the vacancies. Candidates having qualification for the vacancies can appear for interview on a sheduled date and time. Walk in Interview for the candidates applying for the Vacancy in HNGU is on 13th & 14th July 2019 from 9.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M.
Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University,
Important Date for HNGU Job Vacancy 2019
|Walk-In Interview Date||13th July 2019 & 14th July 2019|
Important Links for HNGU Notification 2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) is a state-funded college in Patan, Gujarat, India. The topographical ward of the North Gujarat University envelops four locales: Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha, and Sabarkantha. It is NACC ‘A’ licensed state college with a CGPA of 3.02. To take into account the social and training needs of the zone, North Gujarat University was set up by Ordinance No. 5 of 1986 dated 17 May 1986 which was later passed as the North Gujarat University Act No. 22 of 1986 on 11 September 1986 by Gujarat Legislative Assembly. The college has been working, developing, and extending relentlessly from that point forward.
Other Job Links
|Recruitment Link||Job Name||Last Date|
|NVS Recruitment||2370 – PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, LDC & others||09-08-2019|
|CISF Recruitment||1534 – GD Constable||01-08-2019|
|GSSSB Recruitment||114 – Assistant Tribal Development Officer (ATDO)||31-07-2019|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment||2972 – Apprentice, Sailor (AA & SSR)||23-07-2019|
|EPFO Recruitment||2233 – Social Security Assistant (SSA) & Others||21-07-2019|
|AFMS Recruitment||150 – Short Service Commissioned Officer||21-07-2019|
|CEIL Recruitment||167 – Inspection Engineer, Safety Officer/ Engineer||18-07-2019|
|Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment||29 – Maintenance Assistant, Route Assistant & Supervisor||15-07-2019|
|EIL Recruitment||113 – Executives, MT||15-07-2019|