- 0.1 Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – 227 KPT Jobs
- 0.2 Kandla Port Trust Vacancy Details – KPT Recruitment 2016
- 0.3 Eligibility Criteria of Kandla Port Trust Jobs – www.kandlaport.gov.in
- 0.4 Kandla Port Trust Notification 2016 Details – Kandla Port Jobs
- 0.5 Download KPT Notification 2016 PDF
- 1 Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-16 Notification
- 2 Kandla Port Vacancy Details – Kandla Port Jobs
- 3 Kandla Port Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 KPT Recruitment 2015-16 Details
- 5 Admit Card for Kandla Port Trust AE Recruitment
- 6 Result of KPT Marine Engineer Recruitment
- 7 Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015 Notification – Advt No: GA/PS/1230/2015
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notification issued for Apprentice Training Posts in various Trades. Candidates have to apply for KPT Recruitment 2016 through typewritten Application form before completion of the last date. The details about different Trades of Kandla Port Trust Jobs is explained clearly below on our site.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – 227 KPT Jobs
KPT Notification released for 227 vacancies of Apprenticeship Training Posts by Kandla Port Trust. The different trades are Technician, Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Turner, Wireman and Other Posts. The Applicants have to read the Kandla Port Trust Notification carefully before applying for this KPT Apprentice Recruitment 2016. Aspirants searching for Government Jobs in Gujarat have to utilize this opportunity to apply for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Trainee Jobs. Candidates can also check the official website www.kandlaport.gov.in for more details regarding the KPT Technician Jobs.
Job Seekers who have completed 10th class or 12th with ITI in the relevant Trade are eligible to apply for Kandla Port Trust Jobs. We provide the complete details regarding the KPT Apprentice Jobs. Applicants have to apply for Kandla Port Trust Technician Jobs on or before 30th July 2016. Other Details like KPT Vacancy Details, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc.. are provided below.
Kandla Port Trust Vacancy Details – KPT Recruitment 2016
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Draughtsman (Civil)||10 Posts|
|3.||Mechanic (Diesel)||35 Posts|
|5.||Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||30 Posts|
|8.||Welder (G&E)||10 Posts|
|9.||Technician (Electrical)||21 Posts|
|10.||Technician (Mechanical)||21 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Kandla Port Trust Jobs – www.kandlaport.gov.in
Educational Qualification for KPT Apprentice Recruitment
- For Posts 1 to 4, 6: Applicants must complete 10th Class with Certificate in ITI with relevant Trade.
- For Post 5: Job Seekers should pass 12th Class with ITI Certificate in Computer operator-cum-Programming Assistant.
- For Posts 7,8: Candidates must pass 8th Class with ITI in the relevant Trade.
- For Posts 9,10: The Aspirant should complete Diploma in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Trainee Jobs
Applicants applying for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 should attain the below age limit as on 10.09.2016.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Kandla Port Trust Notification 2016 Details – Kandla Port Jobs
Name of the Organization: Kandla Port Trust.
Official Website: www.kandlaport.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Training Posts.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Training Period: Two Years (for Mechanic), One Year (for all others).
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: The Candidates applying for KPT Recruitment 2016 will be selected according to the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Board.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30/07/2016.
Stipend: Applicants selected for KPT Jobs will get the below mentioned stipend per day.
- For Posts 1 to 8:
- During 1st year Training: Rs 202/- per day.
- During 2nd year Training: Rs 230/- per day.
- During 3rd & 4th year Training: Rs 259/- per day.
- For Posts 9,10: Rs 3,542/- per month.
Kandla Port Trust Application Form – Kandla Port Recruitment 2016
Aspirants applying for these Kandla Port Trust Jobs need to fill the application by typewritten in the given format will all the details. The Detailed Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2016 will be provided on our site. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 30th July 2016. Aspirants need to apply for the Technician, Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Turner, Wireman Posts before the last date.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying for KPT Apprentice Jobs.
- Fill the Application with complete details preferably handwritten.
- The details to be included in the application are Name of the Candidate, Post applied for, Address, Religion, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Send the Application with relevant documents to the below address on or before the completion of the last date.
What are the documents to be enclosed along with Application:
- All Educational Certificates.
- Date of Birth Certificate for Proof of Age.
- Caste Certificate.
Superintend Engineer (Mech),
Room No. 106, 1st Floor, P & C Building,
Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch),
Pin: 370 210.
Download KPT Notification 2016 PDF
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-16 Notification
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification was released recently in the month of December through Advertisement Number GA/PS/1230/2015. The Kandla Port Trust has issued this notification for 15 Marine Engineer, Driver 1st Class, and Various other Posts. The candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Gujarat can make use of this Kandla Port Trust Recruitment notification. The Eligible candidates have to apply for this Kandla Port Recruitment 2016 through offline. To apply for Driver, Asst Flotilla Supervisor and Other KPT jobs released under KPT Recruitment 2015-16, you have to check the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Official Notification. The aspirants can apply for the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment on or before 15th January 2016.
Kandla Port Trust (KPT) is one of the seaports in Gujarat. The Port of Kandla Special Economic Zone [KASEZ] is the first economic zone to be established in India. The Kandla port located in near Gandhidham city in Kutch district. The Key objective of KPT is “To provide our Clientele, efficient and economic Port services. To render value for money and value added services to our Customers, to their utmost satisfaction”. Every year, Kandla Port Trust releases KPT Recruitment Notifications to fill vacancies. Recently, KPT issued the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-16 to fill 15 vacant positions of various posts. The interested candidates can apply for the KPT Recruitment in Offline before 15/01/2016.
The candidates who want to apply for Kandla Jobs can check this Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-16 notification from our website. You can also check the Kandla Port Recruitment notification from the Official Kandla Port Trust website. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for these posts on or before 15.01.2016 through offline. The other details like Age limit, Educational qualification, Vacancy details, selection process, application process, etc. of KPT Recruitment 2015-16 are given below on this page.
Kandla Port Vacancy Details – Kandla Port Jobs
The KPT released the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment notification for 15 various Posts. Here our website recruitment.guru, providing the full information about the KPT Recruitment 2016. The Kandla Port Trust issued the Kandla Port Recruitment for various posts. Refer the below table for the KASEZ Recruitment 2016 vacancy details.
Total Kandla Jobs: 15.
Post wise Kandla Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|3.||Assistant Engineer [Dredger/Tug]||01|
|4.||Assistant Electrical Engineer [Floating Craft]||01|
|5.||Assistant Executive Engineer [Mechanical]||01|
|6.||Assistant Flotilla Supervisor||04|
|7.||Driver Ist Class [Marine]||03|
Kandla Port Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the KPT Recruitment 2015-16 must satisfy the below Eligible Criteria. The Kandla Port Trust has given the Education Qualification & Age Limits for the Kandla Port Recruitment. The aspirants who are going to apply for the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment once verify their Eligibility for the Posts. Below, we are providing the KPT Kandla Recruitment Eligible Criteria as per the Kandla Port Trust Official Notification as Advt No: GA/PS/1230/2015.
Education Qualifications for Port Trust Kandla Recruitment 2015-16
- For Driver: The candidates should have Ist Class Driver’s Certificate of Inland Steam/ Diesel Vessels.
- For Asst Executive Engineer (Elec): Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University / Institution.
Age Limits for KASEZ Recruitment 2015
- For Driver: Below 40years.
- For Assistant Flotilla Supervisor: 20-30 years.
KPT Recruitment 2015-16 Details
Name of the Organization: Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat [KPT].
KPT Official Website: www.kandlaport.gov.in
Name of the Posts:
- Marine Engineer.
- Medical Officer.
- Driver Ist Class (Marine).
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor.
- Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tug)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical).
- Assistant Electrical Engineer (Floating Craft).
No of Railway Vacancies: 15 posts.
Job Category: West Bengal Government Jobs.
Last date to send Kandla Port Application: 15th January 2016.
Steps to apply for Port of Kandla Special Economic Zone Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of Kandla Port.
- Download the KPT Recruitment Application.
- The KPT Applicants need to attest the necessary Documents.
- Post the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Application to the following Address before 15th January 2016.
- The applications which reached before the Due date only considered.
Office of the Secretary,
Kandla Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Admit Card for Kandla Port Trust AE Recruitment
An enormous number of candidates applying for the Kandla Port Trust Jobs. After the Deadline of Kandla Port Recruitment 2016, the Kandla Port Trust will provide the KPT Admit Cards 2016 on its official website. The KPT Applicants can download the Kandla Port Trust Admit Card just by entering their Registration ID & Password. So, download the KPT Kandla Admit Card 2015 from our website after the official release.
Result of KPT Marine Engineer Recruitment
The Kandla Port Recruitment Applicants can attend the Kandla Port AE Exam 2016 on given date. The Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Exam written candidates then wait for the KPT Result 2016. For the sake of those aspirants, the Kandla Port will release the Kandla Port Trust Results 2016. The candidates who applied for the Kandla Post Recruitment can check the KPT Result from our website.