MGVCL Jobs 2020 Notification released @ www.mgvcl.com. Job Seekers!! Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has recently announced a Job Notification to hire 246 Candidates for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Vacancies. MGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates. Applicants who are searching for the Gujarat Govt Jobs can apply for this MGVCL Jobs through Online. The link will be LIVE from 26th December 2019 to 15th January 2020.
MGVCL Jobs 2020 – 246 Openings
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Gujarat State. Applications are welcomed for the Posts of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant from General (UR), SC, ST, SEBC, EWS, and PWD Candidates. Before applying for the Posts, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Vacancies.
Also Check: PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment – 881 Vacancies
Overview of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)|
|Name of the Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Number of Vacancies||246 Posts|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th January 2020|
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||246|
Vacancies & Reservation for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
|Cadre||Roster wise vacancies are as under|
Eligibility Criteria for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification 2020
Candidates who are interested in applying for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment for Graduates 2020.
Academic Qualification for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) – A candidate should have Full-time Graduate in B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A., and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in the final year can eligible to apply for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs.
Age Limit – MGVCL Recruitment 2020:
As on 26th December 2019, Age Limit for MGVCL Jobs for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) is as follows,
- For Unreserved Category – 30 Years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS) – 35 Years
- Female Candidate – 5 Years
- A person with Disability (PH) candidate – 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel – 10 Years
- Dependent on Retired Employee of Erstwhile GEB & MGVCL – Up to 40 Years
Also Check: DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment – 482 Vacancies
Selection Process for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020:
- Written Examination
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Salary:
- Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17500/- per month. – Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules. – No other allowances or benefits would be admissible. – Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
Application Fee for MGVCL Career 2020
- UR, EWS & SEBC candidate (Inclusive GST) – Rs.500/-
- ST & SC candidate (Inclusive GST) – Rs. 250/-
- Candidates can refer to the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs Notification for more information.
How to apply for MGVCL Junior Assistant Notification 2020?
- Firstly, visit MGVCL official website i.e. www.mgvcl.com
- Check for the MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Candidates should register themself on the application
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.
Important Dates for MGVCL Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th January 2020|
Important Links for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (LIVE NOW)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Government Jobs 2019:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment||478 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||[16-01-2020]|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||300 – Generalist Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||349 – Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices||[22-01-2020]|
|PGIMER Recruitment||77 – Assistant Professor||[16-01-2020]|
|CDAC Recruitment||116 – Manager, Finance Officer & Other||[12-01-2020]|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||30 – Assistant Section Officer||[11-01-2020]|
|BECIL Recruitment||50 – Data Entry Operator||[07-01-2020]|
|AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment||50 -EE, Security Officer, SO & others||[04-01-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About MGVCL Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in Gujarat which has an office of Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL).
3. What are the important dates I must know for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 26th December 2019
- Last Date To Apply Online – 15th January 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2020?
A. Candidate should have passed Full-time Graduate in B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A., and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University to be eligible for MGVCL Vacancy 2020. The candidate must be below 35 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Vacancies?
A. Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs?
A. Candidates will be paid Basic pay of 17500/- p.m.
7. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020?
A. UR, EWS & SEBC candidate (Inclusive GST) will have to pay – Rs. 500/- as application fee and ST & SC candidate (Inclusive GST) have to pay Rs. 250/-.
About Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL):
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15th September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15th October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
The company is involved in electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in the State of Gujarat or outside the State. Their mandate is to establish and use a power system network and to buy and sell electrical energy, and to collect information with an eye towards further system improvements.