NIOH Recruitment 2017 is out. The National Institute of Occupational Health is now inviting candidates for the available jobs here. So, job seekers who want to work in government jobs can apply for vacancies in NIOH Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017. There are various positions such as Accounts Officer, Stenographer etc. Therefore, apply on or before 18th August 2017 offline as per the given official notification. Also, there are 10 vacancies available @ nioh.org. Download the NIOH Application Form 2017.
NIOH Ahemadabad Recruitment 2017
According to latest notification of Gujarat Government Jobs, the NIOH Recruitment 2017 is here to recruit the candidates to fill up 10 vacancies in Accounts Officer & Other job posts. Moreover, the organization is wanting for candidates who are capable of fulfilling their eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the applicants should apply on or before 18th August 2017 for NIOH Job 2017. Furthermore, the applicants are required to pay application fee depending on the kind of job they are applying. The interested candidates should start downloading the application from the below section in this post. The National Institute of Occupational Health NIOH Application Form 2017 notification consists of all the required necessary information regarding these jobs. And the age limit for the applicants will depend on the position they apply for.
The candidates applying for National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment 2017 should have to pay their application fee through demand draft to the director specified address. Additionally, the SC/ST women and physically handicapped people have exemption they need not have to pay the application fee. And as mentioned in the Employment News, the applicants have to send their application form through the post as per NIOH Notification 2017 without wasting further time send it soon to the respected authority. The applicants will have to attend the written test or the interview based on the NIOH Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 rules. No doubt, the selected candidates will get respectable payment from the organization. Lastly, read the official notification from the given link in this article before applying.
NIOH Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ www.nioh.org
|Name of the Organisation||National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Ahemadabad, Gujarat|
|Total No. of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2017|
National Institute of Occupational Health NIOH Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|4||Upper Division Clerk||01|
National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
The eligibility qualification required according to NIOH Recruitment 2017 is,
The educational qualification required for the jobs available is as follows
- Accounts Officer – The applicants should have a Minimum three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Office Assistant – The applicants should have a Minimum three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Stenographer – The applicants should be a 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Computer Literacy or 80 w.p.m. speed in shorthand in English or Hindi.
- Upper Division Clerk – The applicants should have a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent or should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer or skill test in Shorthand/Typing speed or Knowledge of computer.
The Maximum Age Limit required for the candidates depending on their job position is as follows,
- Accounts Officer – 35 years.
- Office Assistant – 30 years.
- Stenographer – 27 years.
- Upper Division Clerk – 27 years.
The applicants will be selected based on
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Refer the Official Notification to know the application fee details.
The candidates will be paid as follows
- Accounts Officer – Rs. 56100/- per month.
- Office Assistant – 35400/- per month.
- Stenographer – 22500/- per month.
- Upper Division Clerk – 25500/- per month.
How to Apply for NIOH Job 2017
- Visit the www.nioh.org official website.
- Read through the official notification given in the below link.
- Download the notification form for further reference.
- Then download the Application Form and fill the application form carefully with all the necessary information.
- Send the application form along with all the documents mentioned in the official notification and demand draft to the address specified below on or before the last date.
Address of the Venue
Director, National Institute of Occupational Health,
Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380 016.
- Date of Advertisement: 14th July 2017.
- Last to send the Application Form: 18th August 2017.
NIOH Notification 2017 – Click Here
NIOH Application Form 2017 – Click Here
The NIOH Recruitment 2017 is out. The National Institute of Occupational Health is now inviting candidates for the available jobs here. So, job seekers who want to work in government jobs can apply for vacancies in NIOH Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017. There are various positions such as Special Educator, Professional Trainee, and Others. Therefore, apply on or before 2nd August 2017 offline as per the given official notification. Also, there are 10 vacancies available @ nioh.org. Download the NIOH Application Form 2017.
National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment 2017
The interested candidates can apply for the National Institute of Occupational Health Jobs 2017 have to walk-in for the interview to the address given in the post on 2nd August 2017. As per the NIOH Recruitment Notification 2017, the department has released total 04 job openings in NILD Kolkata. The candidates who are eligible and interested for this Sarkari Naukri in NIOH Vacancies 2017 must walk-in to the venue for the screening test. As there are only a few vacancies, make sure that those who are going to attend the screening test must prepare well for it to get a job. For further details of this latest National Institute of Occupational Health 2017 Recruitment, read the complete post given on this page.
Read our complete post if you want to know everything about the NILD Jobs 2017 related information such as Eligibility Criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc. All such details are given in the post on this page. Read this complete Employment News of National Institute of Occupational Health Kolkata 2017 to get all the details. The candidates who are interested in applying for the Teacher Jobs and want to get jobs through NIOH Careers have to attend the walk-in interviews that will take place on 2nd August 2017 at the address given in the notification. It is advisable for all the candidates who want to apply for this job opportunity must read the instructions carefully before applying.
NIOH Recruitment 2017 Job Details
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Name of the Posts||Special Educator, Professional Trainee, and Others|
|No. of Posts||04|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Interview Date||2nd August 2017|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Professional Trainee (Prosthetics & Orthotics)||01|
|3||Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy)||01|
NIOH 2017 Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the NIOH 2017 Jobs are as follows. Scroll down to read all the necessary details of eligibility.
- Special Educator: Graduation/Diploma in Special Education from a recognised institute.
- Professional Trainee (Prosthetics & Orthotics): Degree/Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics.
- Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy): Degree/Diploma in Occupational
- Programme Assistant: Com with knowledge of IT.
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
- The age to apply for the NIOH Jobs should be below 30 years.
The candidates will be selected for the NIOH Recruitment for the posts of Special Educator, Professional Trainee and many others on the basis of performance in the following rounds:
- Assessment/Screening Test.
There is no application fee to apply for the jobs in NIOH Kolkata.
- Special Educator: Rs.20,000.
- Professional Trainee (Prosthetics & Orthotics): 18,500.
- Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy): 18,500.
- Programme Assistant: 10,000.
How to Apply for NIOH Special Educator Jobs 2017
- Logon to the official website of NIOH i.e www.nioh.org.
- Search for the related notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Walk-in to the venue address given in the post along with the bio data and attested copies of the testimonials.
Office of the Director,
National Institute of Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)
Test Date: 2nd August 2017 at 2:00 PM.
NIOH Recruitment Notification 2017 – Click Here