- 1 PGVCL Vacancy Details – PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 PGVCL Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the Month of April 2016. Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited has published this advertisement to fill 234 vacancies of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), Deputy Superintendent of Establishment, Deputy Superintendent of Accounts posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Gujarat may apply for these PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs released under PGVCL Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these PGVCL Jobs through PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 11th April 2016 to 02nd May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.pgvcl.com for more details regarding the PGVCL Junior Assistant Jobs. The Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak is 12th May 2016. Remaining details like PGVCL Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. about PGVCL Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
PGVCL Vacancy Details – PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||205 Posts|
|2.||Deputy Superintendent of Establishment (For ST category only)||04 Posts|
|3.||Deputy Superintendent of Accounts (For ST category only)||25 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for PGVCL Jr Assistant Recruitment
- Vidyut Sahayak:
- For General Candidates: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- SC/ST/SEBC Candidates: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Deputy Superintendent of Establishment: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Deputy Superintendent of Accounts: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for PGVCL Jobs
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant): Applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
- Deputy Superintendent of Establishment: Candidates must pass M.S.W. / M.L.W. / M.B.A. (HR) with 2 years full time course from recognized University.
- Deputy Superintendent of Accounts: Aspirants should pass C.A. / I.C.W.A. / M.Com. / M.B.A. (Finance) from recognized University / Institute.
PGVCL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited.
Official Website: www.pgvcl.com.
Total No of Vacancies: 234 Posts.
Name of the Post: Vidyut Sahayak, Deputy Superintendent of Establishment, Deputy Superintendent of Accounts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates who wish to apply for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application fee through SBI Challan at any branch of SBI Bank. Category wise fee details are available below.
- For General (UR) / SEBC / PH Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs 250/-.
- Vidyut Sahayak: Rs 9,700/- to 21,710/- per month.
- Deputy Superintendent of Establishment, Accounts: Rs 13,600/- to 31,300/- per month.
PGVCL Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Application : 11/04/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02/05/2016.
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 02/05/2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 12/05/2016.
PGVCL Online Application – www.pgvcl.com
Application form for these PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs released under PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 11th April 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the PGVCL Jr Assistant posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online Application for PGVCL Recruitment 2016 will be available on the site up to 02nd May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment through SBI challan or online mode.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Send Application along with relevant documents with “Application for the post of ______” on the envelope on or before the last date through RPAD / Speed Post.
General Manager (HR),
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited,
Regd. & Corporate Office,
“Paschim Gujarat Vij Seva Sadan”,
Nana Mava Main Road,
Laxminagar, Rajkot – 360 004.