RMC Field Worker Recruitment 2016 has recently released in the month of December. Rajkot Municipal Corporation had been published this advertisement to fill 23 vacancies of Field Worker and Superior Field Worker posts. Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Gujarat may apply for these posts released under Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Field Worker jobs through RMC Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website www.rmc.gov.in for more details regarding the recruitment. The closing date for submission of the online application is 25th January 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit regarding the Rajkot RMC Recruitment 2016.
RMC Field Worker Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Superior Field Worker||07|
Eligibility Criteria of RMC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Rajkot MC Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of Municipal Corporation of Rajkot Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed 8th class with 2 to 3 years of work experience in Anti Larva Measures.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
Official Website: www.rmc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Field Worker & Superior Field Worker posts.
No of posts: 23.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these Field Workers & Superior Field Worker posts released under RMC Field Worker Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Interview.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 25/01/2016.
- Last date for printing the application form: 20/02/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee in any of the Banks mentioned in the notification. The application fee for different categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved categories: Rs. 100/-.
- For Reserved categories: Rs. 50/-.
- Field Worker: Rs. 7,100/- per month.
- Superior Field Worker: Rs. 7,800/- per month.
RMC Online Application
Application form for this Field Worker and Superior Field Worker posts released under RMC Field Worker Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Click on New Registration for Unregistered users. Login with the unique id or application number that was generated at the time of registration. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application will be available on the site up to 25th January 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the prescribed bank.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Rajkot Municipal Corporation will release the results of RMC Field Worker Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Field Worker and Superior Field Worker posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of RMC Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.