RMC Latest Job Alert 2017 !!! There are 75 Junior Clerk vacancies in Rajkot Municipal Corporation, Gujarat. Eligible contenders can apply for RMC Rajkot Recruitment Notification 2017 @ www.rmc.gov.in before 30/05/2017. So, quickly have a glance at the below post to know the details of Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Recruitment for 75 Junior Clerk Posts 2017.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
The Rajkot Municipal Corporation of Gujarat has issued the recent notification for 75 Junior clerk posts. The notification displays Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk 75 Vacancy. So, the aspirants of Sarkari Naukri who want to get a central government job can use this chance. The candidates should complete RMC Clerk Jobs Recruitment application @ www.rmc.gov.in before May 30, 2017. Moreover, the only applicants who meet the eligibility criteria of RMC Jr Clerk Jobs Notification 2017 should apply. Once the application last date completes, the board will release the RMC Recruitment Exam admit cards 2017 on its official site. Then all the applicants can download the admit cards or hall tickets from our site. So, keep reading the article for more info.
75 Junior Clerk vacancies in Rajkot Municipal Corporation
The candidates who possess a degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university or institution to apply for RMC Rajkot Recruitment 2017. Additionally, candidates should also meet the age limit of 18 to 30 years to be eligible for the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2017. However, to apply Online RMC Junior Clerk Vacancies 2017, applicants should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-. Whereas, the candidates who belong to the reservation category should pay no fee for the online application. Along with the application form, contenders should upload the documents of the marks sheets, passport size photographs, etc to the RMC Jobs 2017 application form.
So, after this, the candidates should have to attend the written exam or interview which are the selection procedures of Rajkot Municipal Corporation RMC Jobs 2017. Those who excel their work in the selection procedure will get a satisfactory salary or pay band. Know more details on the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Jobs Recruitment 2017, and other employment news on our site recruitment.guru.
RMC Rajkot Recruitment 2017 – rmc.gov.in
|RMC Recruitment Exam 2017|
|Name of the Organisation||Rajkot Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Junior Clerk Posts|
|Number of posts||75 posts|
|Job Category||Gujarat State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Rajkot, Gujarat|
|Selection Procedure||Written exam/ interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to apply online||May 30, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for RMC Rajkot Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for RMC Recruitment 2017:
Applicants should have a degree in any of the discipline from any recognised university or institution.
Age Limit for Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Vacancies:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 30 years.
RMC Gujarat Vacancy Application fee:
- General category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ ST applicants need not pay any fee for RMC Rajkot Jobs 2017.
Selection Process of Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017:
- Written Examination/ Interview.
Rajkot RMC recruitment Important dates:
Last date to apply online – May 30, 2017.
How to Apply for RMC Rajkot Recruitment 2017 -18? rmc.gov.in
- Open the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Official site, www.rmc.gov.in to apply for the RMC Jr.clerk vacancies 2017.
- Click on the recruitment tab on the home page.
- Then a page with the recent RMC Jr Clerk Jobs Notification 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Firstly, hit the download document button and read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Then click on the apply online button where the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 75 Junior Clerk Post-2017 application form will open.
- Carefully enter your details in the form.
- Moreover, upload the scan copies of your recent passport size photographs, signature, and the documents of educational qualification.
- Then finally submit the details.
- Finally, you need to complete the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Vacancy application fee in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.