Job applicants who are waiting for WCD Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Notification, here is a good news for all. There are 21 vacancies available to fill. Therefore, individuals looking for Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Posts can apply for the Women & Child Development Dept Recruitment 2017. Eligible aspirants can start filling their application form Offline. Start downloading the application form @ www.wcd.gujarat.gov.in. The last date to submit online applications for WCD Gujarat Jobs 2017 is 26th July 2017.
Women & Child Development Dept Recruitment 2017 – wcd.gujarat.gov.in
Many applicants are looking for jobs under Gujarat government. Therefore, here is a good opportunity to make your career bright. The Ministry of Women and Child Development has come up with a vacancy advertisement of WCD Anganwadi Worker Jobs 2017. The Women & Child Development is approaching for well educated and skillful candidates to fill up their vacant posts. So, apply for the above posts before the last date. Entrants who please the required eligibility parameters of Gujarat WCD Vacancy 2017 must apply by submitting their application form to the address given below on or before 26th July 2017. For other details regarding the Women & Child Development Dept Recruitment Notification 2017, go through the sections below in the article.
Read our Latest Employment News daily to know latest WCD Gujarat Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for this job to get a position in Women & Child Development in Gujarat. There are only two rounds to be covered for the selecting eligible aspirants. Therefore, utilize this opportunity, and start downloading the application form of WCD Gujarat Jobs 2017. Selected ones will get a respectable pay from the accredited team. Job searchers can get further information in regard to www.wcd.gujarat.gov.in Recruitment in the section below.
WCD Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Notification Details – wcd.gujarat.gov.in
|Name of the Organisation||Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD).|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper posts.|
|Total Number of posts||21 posts.|
|Mode of application||Offline.|
|Last to submit application||26th July 2017.|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government Jobs|
Gujarat WCD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Anganwadi Worker.||10 Posts.|
|2.||Anganwadi Helper.||11 Posts.|
Women & Child Development Dept. Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should meet the following eligibility details,
- Candidates applying for the above posts, please refer the official notification given below.
The Applicants should possess the following age limit.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 33 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PwD is according the rules and norms of Gujarat Govt. and WCD Board.
The WCD Officials will select the appointees according to their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If required).
To know the application fee for the above posts, please refer the WCD Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Check the Official Advertisement.
How to Apply for WCD Gujarat Vacancy 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Ministry of Women and Child Development i.e www.wcd.gujarat.gov.in.
- Go to Careers Page and select the Ministry of Women & Child Development Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the WCD Gujarat Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Download Application Form of Gujarat WCD Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2017.
- Take the Print out of the Application form.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attach your passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Put your application form and all relevant documents in an envelope and seal it properly.
- Send the application form in prescribed format with the required amount of Demand Draft to the following address.
- Keep a copy of the Application form for future reference.
Address of the Venue:
Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) Officer’s Office,
ICDS Branch, 2nd Floor,
Taluka Panchayat Office,
Kalol, District – Gandhinagar – 382721.
- Last date for submission of application form: 26th July 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
WCD Gujarat Official Notification 2017 – Click Here