- 1 Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification 2017
- 2 HPVNL Recruitment 2017 – hvpn.gov.in
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification 2017
The job aspirants who were waiting for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017, there is a good news for you all that the department has recently rolled out 186 vacancies in HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL. These Haryana Power Utilities Career 2017 are for the post of Assistant Engineers. The eligible candidates have to fill the Haryana Power Utilities Application Form 2017 through offline mode. The last date to apply for the HPVNL Recruitment 2017 is 7th September 2017. For more details related to age limit, application fee, selection process etc, check the latest Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Notification 2017.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Details @ hvpn.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Haryana Power Utilities|
|No. of Vacancies||186|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
|Last Date||7th September 2017|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
HVPN Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University by the State or the Central Government.
For further details of educational qualification of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017, refer to the official notification.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
For further details related to Haryana Power Utilities Jobs, check the official notification.
Click Here to Check Latest Employment News
Other Details of Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2017
The authorities will select the applicants on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Male candidates of General category: Rs.500/-
- Female candidates of General category: Rs.125/-.
- Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/BC-B/EBP (G)/ESM: Rs.125/-.
- PWD: No application fee.
The candidates who will be selected for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Assistant Engineer Posts will get the salary of Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400.
For further details, check the official notification.
How to Apply for Haryana Power Utilities Exam 2017
- Logon to the official website of Haryana Power Utilities i.e hvpn.gov.in.
- Search for the notification.
- Download the notification.
- Read the details carefully.
- Find the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill the application.
- Send it to the address given in the post.
Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment Cell),
HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor,
Shakti Bhawan, Sector-G, Panchkula.
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 7th September 2017
|Official Notification||Official Website|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Candidates waiting for Assistant Engineer jobs can make use of this opportunity released by Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017. There are 154 Vacancies available for the post of Various Asst Engineers Posts in HPVNL, HPGCL, DHBVNL, UHBVNL. Interested and eligible candidates are advised start filling the offline application form for HPVNL Recruitment 2017. The last date for submitting Offline application form is 31st August 2017. You can also check the official Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Notification 2017 here. Interested Aspirants Can apply for Harayan Power Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 @ www.hvpn.gov.in
HPVNL Recruitment 2017 – hvpn.gov.in
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification 2017 is out! Wake up guys and check the latest Employment News here. Lots of B.Tech degree holders are looking for job change. Therefore, the Assistant Engineers Jobs is providing full-time opportunity to work with Haryana Power Utilities. As everyone knows, there are lots of competition going on to get a Govt Jobs in Haryana. So, for those candidates who are willing to join Haryana Power Utilities, can apply for the HPGCL Recruitment 2017. And, this is a very charming opportunity for job seekers to fill the required 154 vacancies available in various posts. Moreover, you can apply for the above post from the link provided. Therefore, check the eligibility details for the Haryana Utility Power Ltd Assistant Engineers Jobs 2017 and apply for this post through the apply online link appears below.
There is a good news for all job hunters searching for Sarkari Naukri in Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited DHBVNL Recruitment 2017 released recently. Grab this wonderful chance of working with Haryana Government. Apply for the Asst Engineer Posts after checking the Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited UHBVNL Recruitment 2017 below. Read the whole article to know more about the notification. Candidates can also check the pay scale and selection criteria for this Haryana Power Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2017. Check the official notification and apply for the same on or before the last date i.e 31st August 2017.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Power Utilities.|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineers Jobs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||154 Posts.|
|Last date to send appliacation||31st August 2017.|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Haryana|
HPGCL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Engineer.||154 Posts.|
For more details regarding Haryana State Power Utilities Vacancies 2017, please refer the Official Notification provided here.
Haryana Power Generation Limited Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who applied for the Power Utilities Ltd Vacancy 2017 in Haryana State must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Seekers applied for the Asst Engineers Posts in Haryana Power Utilities must have the following Education Qualification.
- Assistant Engineers: Candidates applied for the Assistant Engineers Posts must possess Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or its equivalent from a Central Government or State Government University with a minimum of 60% marks in respect of General/ OBC Category and 55% marks in respect of SC/ST Category candidates of Haryana domicile.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Haryana Utilities Official Advertisement in below section.
Applicants willing to join Haryana Power Utilities must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PwD is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Haryana Government or Haryana Power Utility.
- Male Candidates (General Category): Rs 500/-.
- Female Candidates: Rs 125/-.
- Male Candidates (SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ EBP(G)/ ESM Categories of Haryana State): Rs 125/-.
- PWD Candidates(Haryana State Only): No Fee.
Aspirants who are eligible for Assistant Engineers Posts will be recruited based on methods mentioned by Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017.
- GATE-2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2017).
Job Applicants appointed for the Asst Engineers Posts under Haryana Government will get immense pay scale.
- Selected applicants will get Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- (Revised Pay scale Rs 53,200 to Rs 1,67,800 in pay matrix level-9).
Refer Official Advertisement to know the pay for other posts from the link provided below.
How to Apply for Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Haryana Power Utilities i.e www.hvpn.gov.in.
- Go to Careers Page and select the Latest Notification 2017.
- Several Notifications will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017.
- Now, Click on the Official Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Download Application Form of Haryana Power Limited Recruitment 2017.
- Take the Print out of the Application form.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attach your passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Put your application form, your resume, and all relevant documents in an envelope and seal it.
- Send the application form in prescribed format with the required amount of Demand Draft to the following address.
- Take a print out of Application form for future recommendation.
HR&SR (Recruitment Cell),
HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor,
Shakti Bhawan, Sector – G, Panchkula.
- Last date for submitting the application form: 31st August 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|