HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 282 Vacancies:
HSSC Recruitment 2018: Here is a good job opportunity for both freshers and experienced from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Hayana SSC Released the HSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill up the 282 Vacancies of Fire Station officer, Sub Fire officer & other Posts. Candidates who are looking for the HSSC Recruitment 2018; they can apply before the last date i.e 22nd January 2018. Moreover, you can check out the information regarding HSSC Vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee, pay scale, and how to apply steps.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Fire Station Officer, Sub-fire officer & Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||282 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||01st January 2018|
|Last Date||22nd January 2018|
HSSC Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Fire Station Officer||10|
|Tabla Player (Re-advertised)||23|
|Junior Lecture Assistant||61|
|Laboratory Attendant (Re-advertised)||162|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who would like to apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2018 should fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Fire Station Officer – Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. (or) Graduate in Science with Chemistry as one subject at Graduation level with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. In addition to this, Diploma in Fire Station Officer’s instructor’s course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Fire Sub-fire officer post – Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent CGPA. (or) Sub Fire Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Junior Lecture Assistant – Matric with science with 5 years’experience in a college. In case of appointment of Junior Lecture Assistant in Music BA,
- Music from (Sangeet Pryag Samiti, Allahabad, Knowledge of tuning, Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric Standard or Higher education)
For further details regarding HSSC Jobs 2018, refer official Notification below.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age limit – 17 Years
- Maximum Age limit – 42 Years
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
- Written Examination
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Application fee:
|S.No||Category of Post||General||SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana Only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|2||3, 4, 5||Rs.100/-||Rs.50/-||Rs.25/-||Rs.13/-|
|3||Ex-serviceman of Haryana||No Charges||–||–||–|
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Pay|
|Fire Station Officer||9300 – 34,800 + 3600 GP|
|Sub-fire Officer||9300 – 34,800 +~ 3600 GP|
|Tabla Player (Re-advertised)||5200 – 20,200 + 1,800/- Grade Pay (7th Pay Commission level-1, 18,000/-|
|Junior Lecture Assistant||5200 – 20,200 + 2,400/- Grade Pay (7th Pay commission level-4, 25,500/-|
|Laboratory Attendant (Re-advertised)||5200 – 20,200 + ~ 1900/- Grade Pay (7th Pay Commission level-2, 19900/-|
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
- At first, visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (www.hssc.gov.in)
- Or else, download the HSSC Notification 2018 in the below section.
- Read the HSSC Jobs 2018 notification carefully.
- If you’re eligible, then click the HSSC apply online link available in the below section to fill the application form.
- Fill the required details without making an error.
- Make sure to apply for the HSSC Vacancy 2018 before the last date.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd January 2018|
|Last Date to deposit application fee||24th January 2018|
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Link||Apply Online|
About Haryana Staff Selection Commission:
HSSC is the short form of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. It is a type of Public Sector Undertakings and HSSC was founded in the year 1983 (March month). It has its headquarters Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The key person of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission is Gyanesh Pandey (Chairman & MD). The HSSC was formerly known as Hospital services Consultancy Corporation Limited. And, it is considered as a Mini Ratna Indian Government enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, the government of India. This company offers various services in different sectors.
Every year, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission is recruiting candidates for its organization. Here, we are updating the latest recruitment notifications from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission with detailed information of the HSSC Jobs 2018. Moreover, you can find the eligibility norms and how-to apply steps here on this page. Check this page to know the latest updates from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.