The HPSC recruitment 2017 latest job notification is out. So, the government job strivers can use this good fortune now. The Haryana Public Service Commission has released a notification for 246 HPSC Veterinary Surgeon recruitment and 55 HPSC dental Surgeon Recruitment 2017. So, the eligible candidates can apply online for Haryana PSC recruitment 2017 notification before 01-06-2017 on this page.
Eligible individuals can apply for the latest HPSC Dental surgeon jobs from 2nd May 2017. Know more about the Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon, Dental Surgeon vacancy eligibility criteria from the following data.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 in Animal Husbandry
The Haryana Public Service surgeonsion is planning to hire proficient and skilled candidates to the Animal Husbandry department. Recently is had published a notification for 301 HPSC Veterinary surgeon and Dental surgeon vacancies on its main portal, www.hpsc.gov.in on May 2, 2017. So, the candidates who are waiting to get a Sarkari Naukri job can apply for the 301 Haryana PSC AHD and Health Department jobs. Moreover, the applicants should possess a bachelor degree in Veterinary Sciences to get eligibility for HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2017.
Whereas, the candidates should have a bachelor degree in Dental Sciences and some other certificates to get eligibility for HPSC Dental & Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2017 in the health department. So, before starting to apply online, we suggest candidates read the HPSC recruitment 2017 notification to get an idea on the online application, eligibility, and other details. However, you can download the Haryana State PSC 301 Veterinary, Dental Surgeon Posts Notification on this page.
Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancies in AHD, Health Department
The candidates who are anxious to know about the latest employment news regarding the HPSC veterinary surgeon recruitment can refer this page. We have provided the details of Haryana State PSC Dental surgeon and Veterinary surgeon recruitment in this post. As already said that the candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree to apply for 301 HPSC jobs in AHD & Health Department. Additionally, the applicants should also meet the age criteria of the hpsc.gov.in Haryana Public Service Commission. Similar to other jobs, this opportunity too has the last date of application. So, candidates should complete the Haryana PSC jobs recruitment online application before 01-06-2017. So, go through the below sections to know the details of HPSC 301 Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Vacancy Recruitment 2017.
HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2017 – www.hpsc.gov.in
|Haryana PSC 301 Job Vacancies AHD|
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) Posts|
Dental Surgeon (Class-II) Posts
|Number of vacancies||301 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date for online application||May 2, 2017|
|Last date for application||June 1, 2017|
|Job Category||Haryana State Government Jobs|
Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Veterinary and Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2017:
- Veterinary Surgeon Post in AHD – Candidate should have a bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from any recognized university or Institution. He/she should also be registered as a Veterinary Practitioner with the Haryana Veterinary Council of the Veterinary Council of India.
- Dental Surgeon Post in Health department- Candidate should have a bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licenciate in the Dental Science or Licentiate in Dental Surgery from a recognized university or institution. He/she should have a knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit language till Matric Standard or higher.
Age Limit for the HPSC Veterinary and Dental Surgeon vacancy:
- Veterinary Surgeon Post –
Minimum age – 22 years.
Maximum Age – 42 years.
- Dental Surgeon Post –
Minimum age – 21 years.
Maximum age – 42 years.
- OBC category – 3 years.
- SC candidates of Haryana – 5 years.
- Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana – 10 years.
Selection Process for HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2017:
Application Fee for HPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancies 2017:
- General category – Rs.500/-
- Women / SC/ BC/ EBP of Haryana – Rs.125/-
- Physically Handicapped – No fee.
- Candidates should pay through an e-Challan drawn from any branch of SBI after 48 hours of online application
HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission) Pay Scale:
- Veterinary Surgeon – Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- plus Pay scale of Rs.9,300 to 34,800/-
- Dental Surgeon – Grade pay of Rs.5,400/- plus pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-.
Important Dates of HPSC Recruitment:
- Date of Advertisement release – May 2, 2017.
- Starting date for online application – May 5, 2017.
- Last date for online application – June 1, 2017.
- Last date for application fee payment – June 5, 2017, 4:00 P.M.
HPSC Recruitment Online Application Process:
- Open the Haryana Public Service Commission official site, www.hpsc.gov.in to apply for HPSC Veterinary and Dental surgeon posts.
- On the home page, click on the “online services” button at the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the button and a page with various links to latest advertisements will appear on your screen.
- In the Online Form submission section, click on the apply online button.
- Then select the post for which you want to apply and read the instructions in the HPSC notification.
- After this start filling your details in the form carefully.
- Moreover, you should also upload your scan copies of your recent passport size photograph and signature images in the specified format.
- Submit the details and after 48 hours of HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2017 application, draw and e-Challan from any of the State Bank of India branches to pay the application fee.
- All this process should be done before the last date, June 5, 2017.
- Any hard copies of the application form sent to the HPSC office are not acceptable.
Download Haryana PSC HPSC Veterinary Surgeon, Dental Surgeon Notification here: