Latest HPSC Recruitment Notifications, Syllabus, and Pattern along with Previous Papers are updated. Aspirants can check the required details by seeing the below table.
|Veterinary Surgeon 246 jobs||–||–|
Name of the Organisation: Haryana Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 246.
Job Location: Haryana.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government jobs
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus 2015 are available here. This is a good place to the candidates who are seeking for the HPSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus. HaryanaPSC Recruitment 2015 notification has been released recently on 23rd July 2015. Haryana Public Service Commission has released this notification for recruitment of 70 Naib Tehsildar Posts and 1 Company Secretary post. This is a very good news to the people who are looking for the Haryana Government Jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online. The candidates who are interested to apply this job can get the complete details regarding Hpsc Recruitment like: HPSC Naib Tehsildar Online Application, HPSC Naib Tehsildar Eligibility Criteria, Hpsc Naib Tehsildar Exam Dates, Hpsc Naib Tehsildar Exam Pattern, Hpsc Naib Tehsildar Prelims Syllabus & Hpsc Mains Syllabus, HPSC HSC Syllabus & HPSC HSC Previous Papers.
Download hpsc hcs exam notes.
Download HPSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus
HPSC Recruitment mainly of 2 parts
- Part 1 is Preliminary Exam
- Part 2 is Mains Exam
Preliminary Exam consists of 2 papers
- General Studies
- One Optional Subject
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus for General Studies
- This paper is intended to test the candidate’s knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientist aspect as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions of historical, geographical and economic importance, with special reference to Haryana.
Hpsc Naib Tehsildar Syllabus for HCS Optional Subjects
- History of India upto 1000 AD or History of India from 1000 to 1707 AD or History of India from 1707 to 1920 AD.
History of Europe (including England):
- History of Europe From 1789-1938.
- Statistics, Dynamics, Analytical plane geometry, Trigonometry, Pure Geometry and Analytical Solid Geometry.
- Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Analysis including infinite Series.
- Presentation of Data.
- Measures of Central Tendency and Diversion.
- Elementary Probability Theory.
- Standard Distributions.
- Random Sampling.
- Tests of significance in Small and Large Samples.
- Point Estimation.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Quality Control.
- Nature and scope of Economics systems and their functions.
- Micro Economic Analysis; National Income and Expenditure, Major Determinants of Income and Employment.
- Micro Economic Analysis; Demand Analysis, Price Formation under various Market Categories, Distributive shares.
- Structure of Indian Economy
- Sectoral distribution of working force.
- Problems of Agricultural Development and Reorganization.
- India’s Foreign Trade and Payments.
- India’s Five Year Plans.
- Property and structure of matter, sound, heat, light, electricity and magnetism and elements of modern Physics.
- Physical, Inorganic and Organic.
- Thallophyta, Broyophyta, Pteridophyta, Pehanero gams, Physiology, Ecology and General Biology including Cytology and Genetics.
- The classification, bionomics, morphology, life history and relationship of nonchrodates and chordates, with special reference to Indian forms.
- Functional morphology (from structure and function) of the integument endoskeleton locomotion, feeding, blood circulation, respiration osmoregulation, nervous system, receptors and reproduction, element of vertebrate embryology.
- Evolution, evidence, theories and their modern interpretations, Mendalian inheritance and mutation. Structure of Animal cell, basic principles of cytology and genetics, adaption and distribution.
- This paper will include-Logic, Ethics and Elements of Mataphysics. Definition, Deductive inference Scientific Methods, Classification, Theories of knowledge, Standard of Morality, Social Ethics, ldealism, Pragmatism, Existentialism; Logical Analysis.
- This paper will include topics from general Experimental and Abnormal psychology. The nature and. different stand points in Psychology, Personality, methods of Assessment and diagnoses. Concept of Abnormality, general causes, Classification, Etiology and treatment.
- Criminal law or Civil law or Personal Law, Indian Penal Code.
The Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Evidence Act.
- Civil Law
Civil Procedure code and the Indian Evidence Act.
- Personal Law
General principles of Hindu Law, Mohammadan Law and Punjab Customary Law as modified by States.
Hpsc Naib Tehsildar Syllabus Political Science
- State, its nature, origin and development, purposes and functions of the State; Sovereignty and Law, Liberty, Equality and Rights; Nationalism and Nation State; Imperialism, Internationalism, Organisation and working of the U.N.O. and Special Agencies, Regional Organisations.
- Liberalism, Democracy, Idealism, Anarchism, Marxism and Communism, Democratic Socialism Fascism, Welfare State, Gandhian Philosophy.
To get more details please follow the official link: www.hpsc.gov.in