HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017: Haryana staff Selection commission issued the notification to fill the HSSC 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor vacancy. 10th/ Matriculation passed candidates with the valid driving license can apply for the State Transport Department, Haryana Conductor, Heavy Vehicle Driver posts. The latest Haryana Driver Notification 2017 is the best career opportunity for the job fighters who are looking for the Haryana Govt Jobs. APssionate and eligible contenders can apply for the Haryana Roadways Department Conductor Jobs 2017 through online mode only. The applications will be available to the individuals at www.hssc.gov.in from 25th May 2017 to 24th June 2017.
HSSC Recruitment 2017 (Haryana Roadways) www.hssc.gov.in
Get ready to apply for the Haryana Staff selection Commission HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017. Matriculation/10th exam passed aspirants can apply for the Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor posts. In addition, the individuals must possess heavy transport vehicle license with three years driving experience of heavy transport vehicles. The age criteria vary for the different posts. Hence, read the official HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2017 and Apply Online accordingly.
[Also read Rojgar Samachar of this Week in Haryana state]
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct the driving tests to filter the eminent candidates. Apart from the technical standards, the Applicant must possess the Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for Haryana SSC 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Jobs before the shutting date 24th June 2017. Don’t apply for these posts without reading the official notification. Because applications with improper/ incorrect details will be rejected. We have provided the official HSSC Conductor Notification in the following sections. Know more about the HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 @ www.hssc.gov.in and proceed further.
2968 Haryana Roadways Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Jobs
If you wish to apply for the Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 for Conductor Heavy Vehicle Driver Jobs 2017, then you have to pay the application fee. For Unreserved and OBC candidates, the fee is Rs.100/- and for SC/ST/Ex. Serviceman, the fee is Rs. 25/-. As per the official Haryana Roadways Department Advertisement 2017, the dept will accept the online applications only. The applicants have to fill the online applications through www.hssc.gov.in before the closing date 24th June 2017.
hartrans.gov.in recruitment – HSSC Notification for Haryana Roadways recruitment
The www.hartrans.gov.in apply online link is inactive now. But very soon, the Haryana Department Driver Conductor Application link is available to the applicants at the official website. On the basis of the Written Test, Driving test and Interview rounds, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will select the eligible aspirants. Eligible candidates will be offered a good salary as per the Haryana Govt Jobs Norms. Read the complete article to know more about the Exam syllabus pattern previous years question papers.
(Haryana) HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 www.hssc.gov.in
|Latest Haryana SSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Jobs 2017|
|Commission Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||
Heavy Vehicle Driver (2038) &
Conductor (930) posts
|Total No. of Posts||2968 posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||25th May 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||24th June 2017|
|Closing Date For Fee Payment||28th June 2017|
HSSC Driver Conductor Vacancies Details
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 2038 posts
- Conductor: 930 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana HSSC Driver Recruitment 2017 www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana SSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification
- For Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts posts:
- Class 10th qualified candidates are eligible.
- Also, the applicant should hold driving License of heavy transport vehicle with three years experience.
- In addition, the candidate should have the Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit. up to Matric standard or higher education.
- Conductor posts:
- Matriculation passed candidates with an equivalent.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit
- The applicant Should hold Conductor License.
- Refer the official HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2017 for the complete educational qualification details.
Age limit for the Haryana Roadways conductor Vacancy
- Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Conductor Posts
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
HSSC 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 process
- Written Examination.
- Driving Test/Interview.
- Have a glance at the State Transport Department, Haryana recruitment notification for the complete information.
Pay Scale for the Haryana Roadways Vacancy 2017
- Heavy Vehicle Driver posts: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Conductor posts: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Application fee Structure:
- Unreserved and OBC candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex. Serviceman has to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/-.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th May 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24th June 2017
- Final Date To pay the Application Fee: 26th June 2017.
How to Apply for the Haryana Roadways Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process hssc.gov.in
- Job seekers have to visit the official web portal @ www.hssc.gov.in
- Now, click on the HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2017.
- Carefully read the official notification.
- Now, click on the apply online link.
- Later, enter your details with complete education qualification.
- Upload the Photo, signature and required valid documents.
- Finally, click on submit button and download the duly filled application
- Collect the printout of the application form for the Interview purpose.
Important links of HSSC Recruitment 2017: