- 1 Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification pdf Apply for 450 Various Jobs
- 1.1 HSSC Jobs 2016 Notification & Haryana SSC Vacancies eligibility criteria
- 1.2 HSSC Jobs Fee Details
- 1.3 Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details of Fisheries Officer & Computer
- 1.4 How to fill HSSC Online Application Form 2016
- 2 HSSC Vacancy Details – HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria of HSSC Recruitment 2016
- 2.2 Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details – HSSC Jobs
- 2.3 Download Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification – Advt. no. 3/2016
- 2.4 HSSC Previous papers & Syllabus 2016
HSSC Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 450 Fisheries, Labour, Economic & Statistical Analysis, Housing, Finance & Development Corporation, Kurukshetra Development, Police Housing Corporation, B&R, Prosecution, Secondary Education, Health Service, Haryana Labour Welfare, Chief Election Officer, Horticulture, State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation & Various Irrigation & Water Resources Department jobs. Candidates who are interested & eligible can apply for these HSSC jobs on or before the last date.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification pdf Apply for 450 Various Jobs
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission Board is inviting applications from the efficient candidates to fill various jobs. Candidates who are interested in applying for have to check eligibility conditions once. It is looking for Graduates to recruit for HSSC vacancies. This is the latest employment news in this week. Candidates who are searching for SSC jobs in India have to check this notification. HSSC Jobs comes under the category of central govt jobs. Many job hunters in India preferred the central govt jobs. So we gave complete details regarding this Recent HSSC Notification 2016 like age limit, qualification details, selection process, apply process, Pay scale & all other relevant information.
The HSSC is going to recruit 450 candidates to fill various department vacancies itself. So it released a recruitment notification for this purpose. There is a good number of vacancies for the year 2016 information. A huge number of people are looking for HSSC jobs in the state Haryana. For them, we gave the complete piece of information regarding these Fisheries, Housing, Labour, Finance & Development Corporation, Economic & Statistical Analysis Departments of Haryana Jobs notification. This notification is announced to provide employment for Graduates & ITI/12th Passed students. Eligible one can fill the HSSC online application form on or before the last date. The apply online registration closing date will be 01/08/2016. The Haryana staff selection Commission Online application form will be available from 01/07/2016 to 01/08/2016.
HSSC Jobs 2016 Notification & Haryana SSC Vacancies eligibility criteria
people who wish to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission jobs have to check post wise & department wise vacancies apparently. We notify the HSSC vacancy details below. The eligibility conditions of education qualification & age limit are also given with post wise & department wise vacancies.
|S.No||Job designation||no. of posts||Education Qualification||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|01||Fisheries Officer||31||B.Sc Zoology/Bi.FSC||17 to 42||Rs 9300-34800+ Rs 3600 GP|
|02||Fisheries Extension Assistant||01||Matric||17 to 42||Rs. 4440-7440+ Rs. 1400/- GP|
|03||Fisheries Supervisor||01||Matric||17 to 42||Rs.5200-20200+ Rs. 1 800/- GP|
|04||Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)||02||Pre-Medical||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600/- GP|
|05||Assistant Project Oflficer (APO)||02||B,Sc, Zoology or BFS or M.Sc. Zoology||17 to 42||Rs 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600/- GP|
|06||Draftsman||01||Matric/ diploma in Civil||17 to 42||Rs 9300-34800+ Rs 3600/- GP|
|07||Farm Assistant||01||Matric||17 to 42||Rs. 4440-7440+ Rs. 1400/- GP|
|08||Draftsman||01||Matric/diploma course in Draftsman (Civil)||17 to 42||Rs.9300-34800+ Rs.3600/- GP|
|09||Statistical Assistant||01||degree of Bachelor of Arts/Three years experience||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs.3600/..GP|
|10||Head Statistical Assistant||01||M.A Economics or Mathematics or Agricultural Economics or Commerce with Statistics or Public Administration||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600/-,GP|
|11||Legal Assistant||02||LLB / 3 years practice as an Advocate||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs.3600/- GP|
|12||Labour lnspector||07||degree of Bachelo||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs.3600/- GP|
|Economic & statistical Analysis Department|
|13||Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ lnvestigator||15||Master’s degree||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs.3600/- GP|
|14||Field Assistant||05||Master’s degree||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs.3600/- GP|
|15||Junior Field Investigator||35||Graduation||17 to 42||Rs 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900 GP|
|16||estate manager||09||B,Com ,LLB||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs.3600/- GP|
|17||Accounts Assistant||07||B.Com||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs.3600/- GP|
|Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation|
|18||Accountarnt||11||B.Com 2nd Division/Computer-Word, Exel, Tally||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|Kurukshetra Development Board|
|19||Junior Engineer (civil)||01||Diploma in Civil||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|Harvana Police Housing Corporation|
|20||Draftsman||04||Matriculation/Diploma (Civil)||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|21||Draftsman (Etectrical)||03||Matriculation/Diploma (Electrical)||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|22||Junior Draftsman||02||Diploma in Architectural Assistantship/ Autocad||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|PWD (B&R) Department|
|23||Assistant Draftsman(Civil)||20||Matriculation/diploma in engineering(Civil)||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|24||Tracer (Civil)||07||Matriculation||17 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|25||Steno Grapher Cum Li brarian||01||10+2/ Hindi shorthand||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|26||Assistant(HQ)||21||Graduation||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|27||Computer||70||Matric||17 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|Haryana Labour Welfare Board|
|28||Labour Inspector (Welfare )||05||degree||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|29||Instructor(Female)||02||Matric/Diploma||17 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|Chief Electrol officer|
|30||Election Naib Tehsildar||03||B.A / B.Com||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|31||Election Kanungo||31||B.A / B.Com||17 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|32||Horticulture Supervisior||01||10+2/Diploma||17 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|Haryana State Industrial & infrastructure development Corporations ltd|
|33||Assistant Manager(Electrical)||03||diploma electrical||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|34||Assistant Manager(Estate).||05||Gradute/LLB||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|35||Assistant Manager(Utility).||02||Diploma (1st Division) in civil /Mechanical /Electrical||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|36||Assistant Manager(industry Area)||31||Diploma Civil||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|37||Assistant Accountant||04||B.Com/M.com||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|38||Senior Accounts Clerks||10||B.Com/M.com||18 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|39||Assistant||06||Graduation||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|40||Clerk||27||Graduation||18 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|41||Receptionist/pBX Operator||02||Graduation||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|42||Stenognapher Grade-il||18||Graduation||18 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|43||Legal Assistant||04||Graduation in LLB||18 to 42||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|44||Tubewell Operator||03||Matric/ITI||18 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|45||Draftsman(Planning)||03||Draftsmanship (Civil) OR 3 Years diploma in Architecture||18 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|46||Tracer||02||Matric/ITI||18 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
|Irrigation & water Resources department|
|47||Chargeman||45||ITI||17 to 42||Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP|
HSSC Jobs Fee Details
The candidates who are interested in doing these HSSC jobs have to pay the application as follows. There is different application fee for different categories. We gave application fee category wise below.
|S.No||Category Name||Genearl||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1.||1, 4to 6, 8 to14, 16to 23 ,25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 33 to 37 , 39, 41, 43, 45||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|2.||2, 3, 7, 15, 24, 21 to 29, 32, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 47||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
|3.||Physically Handicapped/ExServiceman of Harvana||No Charges|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details of Fisheries Officer & Computer
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various
No of posts: 450
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Haryana.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for HSSC Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test/Interview.
HSSC Exam Date:
- Advertised Date: 17/03/2016.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 01/07/2016.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 01/08/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 05/08/2016.
How to fill HSSC Online Application Form 2016
Candidates who wish to apply for this notification have to fill HSSC Online form 2016. We gave complete details about Apply online steps.
- Go to HSSC Official website – www.hssc.gov.in
- Go to the latest notification.
- Click on HSSC jobs notification.
- download & read it.
- Proceed HSSC online form if you satisfied the eligibility details.
Required documents for at the time of Haryana staff selection Recruitment interview
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e, Matric showing Date of Birth or mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation/Diploma/Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sports Graduation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM/DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
DOCUMENTS TO Be BROUGHT AT TIME OF INTERVIEW
- All original r;certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self-attested copied of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
HSSC Shift Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 20th February 2016. Haryana Staff Selection Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 3/2016 to fill 4509 vacancies of Shift Attendant, LDC, UDC, Accounts Clerk, and Other Posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Haryana may apply for these posts released under HSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs through Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.hssc.gov.in for more details regarding the HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016. The HSSC Online Application will be available from 5th March 2016 to 4th April 2016. Remaining details like HSSC Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, etc. regarding the SSC Haryana Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
HSSC Vacancy Details – HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised)||2426|
|2.||Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised)||447|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised)||964|
|4.||Assistant Law Officer||03|
|5.||Grid Sub Station Operator||418|
|6.||Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field)||36|
|7.||Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field)||109|
|12.||Assistant Fire Operator||03|
|13.||Assistant Store Keeper||02|
|14.||Foreman Grade-II (Hydel)||01|
|15.||Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade)||05|
|16.||Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade||04|
|17.||Operator (Hydel) Electrical||05|
|18.||Operator (Hydel) Mechanical||03|
|20.||Technician (Thermal) Electrician||08|
|21.||Technician (Thermal) Fitter||08|
|22.||Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication||04|
|23.||Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control||03|
|24.||Junior Scale Stenographer||09|
Eligibility Criteria of HSSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for HSSC Haryana Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Educational Qualification for SSC Haryana Recruitment
- For post-1: Candidates must have passed Matriculation with two years ITI course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Wireman trade or equivalent from VEI (Vocational Educational Institute) with minimum 60% marks.
- For posts-2 & 3: Aspirants must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and have done “O” Level course or above of computer, for a minimum period of One year from NIELIT(DOEACC) or HARTRON.
- For post-4: Applicants must have completed LLB(Professional) Degree from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana with three years practice as an advocate.
- For post-5: Aspirants must have done 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a state board.
- For remaining posts, refer the notification attached below on our site.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details – HSSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Group C & D Posts.
No of posts: 4509.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Panchkula, Haryana.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Documents Verification.
- Written Test.
HSSC Exam Date:
- Advertised Date: 20/02/2016.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 05/03/2016.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 04/04/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 07/04/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants who have applied for these HSSC Shift Attendant Jobs need to pay the application fee through e-Challan or Net Banking at any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank, etc. Available on the payment site.
For 4, 5, 8 to 10 , 12, 14 to 18, 24 posts
- General(Male/ Female Candidates): Rs. 150/-.
- Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 75/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Male): Rs. 35/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Female): Rs. 18/-.
For 1 to 3, 6, 7, 11, 13, 19 to 23 posts
- General(Male/ Female Candidates): Rs. 100/-.
- Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 50/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Male): Rs. 25/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Female): Rs. 13/-.
HSSC Jobs Pay Scale:
- For posts-1, 3 & 7: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- For posts-2 & 6: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,900/-.
- For post-4: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For post-5: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3,600/-.
- For post- 8: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- For post-9: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,000/-.
- Refer the notification for post wise pay scale details.
HSSC Online Application
Application form for these HSSC Shift Attendant jobs released under Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 5th March 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 4th April 2016.
How to Apply for HSSC Jobs:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through Net banking or e-challan.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Note down the unique registration number and password generated after submitting the application form.
- Bring the hard copy of the Application form, print out of the e-challan and the required documents at the time of verification or Scrutiny-cum-Interview.