- 1 HSSC Vacancy Details – HSSC Operator Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download HSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification – Advt. no. 1/2016
HSSC Operator Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February 2016. Haryana Staff Selection Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 1/2016 to fill 532 vacancies of Operator, Store Keeper, Mason, and Other Posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Haryana may apply for these posts released under HSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these HSSC Operator Jobs through Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.hssc.gov.in for more details regarding the HSSC Panchkula Recruitment 2016. The HSSC Online Application will be available on the site from 11th April 2016 to 10th May 2016. Remaining details like HSSC Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, etc. regarding the SSC Haryana Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
HSSC Vacancy Details – HSSC Operator Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|6.||Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer||04|
|7.||Article Writer (Hindi)||04|
|8.||Article Writer (Urdu)||01|
|9.||Article Writer (Punjabi)||01|
|10.||Article Writer (English)||01|
|11.||Proof Reader (Hindi)||01|
|12.||Proof Reader (Urdu)||01|
|13.||Proof Reader (Punjabi)||01|
|14.||Proof Reader (English)||01|
|22.||Assistant Research Officer||01|
|23.||Tehsil Welfare Officer||21|
|29.||Senior Scientific Assistant||01|
|31.||Junior Scientific Assistant||01|
|34.||Junior Statistical Nosologist||01|
|35.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|45.||Store Keeper (for BBMB Dept)||01|
|47.||Mason (for BBMB Dept)||03|
|48.||Electrician (for BBMB Dept)||08|
|49.||Artificier (for BBMB Dept)||01|
|50.||Turner (for BBMB Dept)||04|
|51.||Welder (for BBMB Dept)||06|
|55.||Operator (for BBMB Dept)||03|
|57.||Earth Work Mistri||05|
|58.||Seed Certification Officer||25|
|59.||Technical Assistant (Lab)||05|
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for HSSC Panchkula Recruitment
For Posts-1 to 57
- Minimum age: 17 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
For posts-58, 59 & 61
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- Minimum age: 30 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
Educational Qualification for SSC Haryana Recruitment
- For post-1: Aspirants must have done Certificate Course in Motor Mechanic Trade from any recognized Institute with one year experience in the relevant trade.
- For posts- 2 to 4 & 6 to 10: Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in the relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- For post-15: Applicants must have passed Matriculation with Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit language and two years training or experience in Book Binding.
- For remaining posts, refer the notification attached below on our site.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 532.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Panchkula, Haryana.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for HSSC Operator Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Documents Verification.
HSSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application form: 11/04/2016.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 10/05/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Closing date for fee payment: 13/05/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants who have applied for these HSSC Operator Jobs need to pay the application fee through e-Challan or Net Banking at any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank, etc. Available on the payment site.
For posts-2 to 4, 6 to 10, 16, 17, 19 to 23, 25, 29 to 31, 34 to 36, 58 to 61
- General(Male/ Female Candidates): Rs. 150/-.
- Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 75/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Male): Rs. 35/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Female): Rs. 18/-.
For 1, 5, 11 to 15, 18, 24, 26 to 28, 32, 33, 37 to 57 posts
- General(Male/ Female Candidates): Rs. 100/-.
- Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 50/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Male): Rs. 25/-.
- SC/BC/ SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State(Female): Rs. 13/-.
- For posts-1, 5 & 18: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For post-2, 3, 4, 7 to 10, 16: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3,600/-.
- For post-6: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,000/-.
- For posts-11 to 15: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- Refer the notification for post wise pay scale details.
HSSC Operator Online Application
Application form for these HSSC Operator jobs released under HSSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 11th April 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 10th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through Net banking or e-challan.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Note down the unique registration number and password generated after submitting the application form.
- Bring the hard copy of the Application form, print out of the e-challan and the required documents at the time of verification or Scrutiny-cum-Interview.