HUDA has recently circulated for Junior Engineer & Clerk/Assistant HUDA Jobs with 60 Vacancies. The Aspirants who desired to work for Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) Jobs can be selected through their performance in Interview. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Venue Details and Interview Schedule – www.huda.gov.in
HUDA Jobs Notification – Apply for 60 Junior Engineer & Clerk/Assistant Vacancies – www.huda.gov.in
Haryana Urban Development Authority has issued an employment notification with 60 jobs. The Job hunters who are willing to attend the interview for these posts must check the eligibility conditions. The candidates to participate for HUDA Recruitment have to download the official notification which consists of application form in it and to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The job aspirant should have retired as a regular junior engineering or above from any government department. Thereby, no need to pay the Application fee for the HUDA Recruitment procedure.
The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility in required qualification according to the posts can fill the HUDA job Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Haryana Urban Development Authority jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who are desired to attend, they have to bring prescribed filled application form along with them during Interview. For further details about this HUDA Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Venue, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Haryana Job Openings 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in HUDA Careers can get their required details here. The applicants searching for latest state Government jobs in Haryana follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Haryana Urban Development Authority
Official Website: www.huda.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Haryana
Mode of Recruitment: Walk-in-Interview.
Job Category: State Government jobs
HUDA Vacancy Details
The Interested individuals can check the HUDA Jobs Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||20|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||05|
|Junior Engineer (Horticulture)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for HUDA Jobs 2016
The Job seekers who are willing to be part of employment in HUDA Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below. There is no application fee for the HUDA Recruitment process.
Qualification for HUDA Development Authority:
- For Junior Engineer post: The applicant should have retired as regular Junior Engg or from any Government Department/ PSU/ Board/ Corporation/ Authority in relevant field
- For Clerk/ Assistant post: The individual should have retired as regular Clerk or from any Government Department/ PSU/ Board/ Corporation/ Authority.
- A certificate from the previous employer or any other proof needed at the time of interview.
- For Junior Engineer post, the basic salary for the aspirant shall be paid with Rs. 20,000/- per month as consolidated remuneration.
- For Clerk/ Assistant post, the basic salary for the job hunter shall be paid with Rs. 15,000/- per month as consolidated remuneration.
HUDA Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates attended for the interview will undergo selection process through their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for HUDA Govt jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of HUDA Jobs can apply for these posts, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Download the official Notification provided below.
- Take the printouts of the Notification
- Carefully read all the instructions mentioned in the announcement.
- Thereby fill and sign the application form attached with official notification.
- Affix the recent passport size photo to the application.
- Now bring the filled application form along with required relevant documents to the Interview process
- The jobs Aspirants attending Interview for Junior Engineer posts, the meeting scheduled dates on 28th July and 29th July 2016.
- The candidates attending the interview for Clerks/ Assistant posts the interview dates are 3rd Aug and 4th Aug 2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link given below.