HVPNL Recruitment 2017: Candidates waiting for Assistant Engineer jobs can make use of this opportunity released by Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017. There are 154 Vacancies available for the post of Various Asst Engineers Posts in HPVNL, HPGCL, DHBVNL, UHBVNL. Interested and eligible candidates are advised start filling the offline application form for HPVNL Recruitment 2017. The last date for submitting Offline application form is 31st August 2017. You can also check the official Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Notification 2017 here. Interested Aspirants Can apply for Harayan Power Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 @ www.hvpn.gov.in
HPVNL Recruitment 2017 – hvpn.gov.in
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification 2017 is out! Wake up guys and check the latest Employment News here. Lots of B.Tech degree holders are looking for job change. Therefore, the Assistant Engineers Jobs is providing full-time opportunity to work with Haryana Power Utilities. As everyone knows, there are lots of competition going on to get a Govt Jobs in Haryana. So, for those candidates who are willing to join Haryana Power Utilities, can apply for the HPGCL Recruitment 2017. And, this is a very charming opportunity for job seekers to fill the required 154 vacancies available in various posts. Moreover, you can apply for the above post from the link provided. Therefore, check the eligibility details for the Haryana Utility Power Ltd Assistant Engineers Jobs 2017 and apply for this post through the apply online link appears below.
There is a good news for all job hunters searching for Sarkari Naukri in Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited DHBVNL Recruitment 2017 released recently. Grab this wonderful chance of working with Haryana Government. Apply for the Asst Engineer Posts after checking the Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited UHBVNL Recruitment 2017 below. Read the whole article to know more about the notification. Candidates can also check the pay scale and selection criteria for this HVPNL Recruitment 2017. Check the official notification and apply for the same on or before the last date i.e 31st August 2017.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Power Utilities.|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineers Jobs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||154 Posts.|
|Last date to send appliacation||31st August 2017.|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Haryana|
HPGCL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Engineer.||154 Posts.|
For more details regarding Haryana State Power Utilities Vacancies 2017, please refer the Official Notification provided here.
Haryana Power Generation Limited Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who applied for the Power Utilities Ltd Vacancy 2017 in Haryana State must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Seekers applying for HVPNL Recruitment 2017 must have the following Education Qualification.
- Assistant Engineers: Candidates applied for the Assistant Engineers Posts must possess Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or its equivalent from a Central Government or State Government University with a minimum of 60% marks in respect of General/ OBC Category and 55% marks in respect of SC/ST Category candidates of Haryana domicile.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Haryana Utilities Official Advertisement in below section.
Applicants willing to join Haryana Power Utilities must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PwD is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Haryana Government or Haryana Power Utility.
- Male Candidates (General Category): Rs 500/-.
- Female Candidates: Rs 125/-.
- Male Candidates (SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ EBP(G)/ ESM Categories of Haryana State): Rs 125/-.
- PWD Candidates(Haryana State Only): No Fee.
Aspirants who are eligible for Assistant Engineers Posts will be recruited based on methods mentioned by Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017.
- GATE-2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2017).
Job Applicants appointed for the Asst Engineers Posts under Haryana Government will get immense pay scale.
- Selected applicants will get Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- (Revised Pay scale Rs 53,200 to Rs 1,67,800 in pay matrix level-9).
Refer Official Advertisement to know the pay for other posts from the link provided below.
How to Apply for Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Haryana Power Utilities i.e www.hvpn.gov.in.
- Go to Careers Page and select the Latest Notification 2017.
- Several Notifications will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017.
- Now, Click on the Official Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Download Application Form of HVPNL Recruitment 2017.
- Take the Print out of the Application form.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attach your passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Put your application form, your resume, and all relevant documents in an envelope and seal it.
- Send the application form in prescribed format with the required amount of Demand Draft to the following address.
- Take a print out of Application form for future recommendation.
HR&SR (Recruitment Cell),
HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor,
Shakti Bhawan, Sector – G, Panchkula.
- Last date for submitting the application form: 31st August 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
HPGCL Recruitment 2017
HVPNL Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 26th January 2016. Haryana Electricity Board had been published this advertisement under the notice no. HPU/ Part-I/ 2015/ II to fill 552 vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Upper Division Clerk posts in the Haryana Power Utilities. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Haryana may apply for these posts released under Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this AE and UDC jobs in DHBVN, HPGCL, HVPN and UHBVN organizations through Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available from 30th January 2016 to 20th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding HPGCL Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
HVPNL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Asst Engineer & UDC.
|S.no.||Name of the Organization||No. of Posts|
|1.||Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)||94|
|2.||Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL)||288|
|3.||Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)||110|
|4.||Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL)||60|
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana Electricity Board Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for HPU Recruitment
- For UDC, Minimum age: 18 years.
- For AE, Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UHBVN Recruitment
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering of the concerned stream from any University recognized by Central Government or a State Government.
- Upper Division Clerk: Aspirants must have done Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) or MCA/ M.Sc. in Information Technology(IT) department from any University recognized by Central Government or a State Government.
NOTE: Click the link for more Engineering Jobs in Haryana.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer & Upper Division Clerk Posts.
No of posts: 552.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Haryana.
Examination Centre: Delhi and Chandigarh / Panchkula.
|Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)||www.dhbvn.org.in|
|Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL)||www.hvpn.gov.in|
|Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)||www.uhbvn.com|
|Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL)||www.hpgcl.gov.in|
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for HVPNL Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
HVPNL Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 30/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 20/02/2016.
- Opening date for fee payment: 03/02/2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan: 24/02/2016.
- Closing date for sending the hard copy of the application form: 27/02/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Bank Challan along with Bank Charges of Rs. 60/- in SBI. Ex-servicemen of Haryana Domicile are exempted from payment of fees.
|Gender||General Candidates||SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile|
|Male||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Female||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 125/-.|
Upper Division Clerk
|Gender||General Candidates||SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile|
|Male||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 35/-|
|Female||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 18/-.|
- UDC: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,900/-.
- AE: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
HVPNL Online Application
Application form for this Assistant Engineer and Upper Division Clerk posts in various power utilities of Haryana released under HVPNL Recruitment 2016 will be available on our site from 30th January 2016. Aspirants need to click on New Registration tab for those who have not registered yet. Applicants need to click Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 20th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through system generated Bank Challan in SBI.
- Send the Hardcopy of the application form to the respective Power Utility before the due date.