Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 – 198 Clerk Vacancies
Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 198 Clerk (Non Teaching) Vacancies: Kurukshetra University (KUK) announces 198 Vacancies through KUK Clerk Bharti 2019 Notification. Interested candidates can apply online for Kurukshetra University Recruitment for Non Teaching vacancies from 12th April 2019 @ www.kuk.ac.in. Last date to submit your application forms for KUK clerk Bharti is 15th May 2019. Check Educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee and other necessary details in the below sections of this page.
KUK Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification: Candidates who have passed 10th class/12th class or any degree are eligible to apply for Kurukshetra University Clerk Bharti. Age limit to fill up these clerk vacancies should lie between 18 to 50 years only. Selection of suitable candidates for KUK Clerk Vacancy notification is one based on Type Test (on Computer only), Computer Appreciation & Application Test, Aptitude Test and Academic Qualification(Physically Original Document Verification).
Overview of KUK Recruitment 2019 Clerk:
|Name of the Bank||Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||198|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Advertisement Release Date||3rd March 2019|
|Starting Date||11th April 2019|
|Last Date||15th May 2019 by 11:59 PM|
|Last date to deposit fee||15th May 2019 by 11:59 PM|
|Job Location||Kurukshetra, Haryana|
Kurukshetra University Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
KUK Clerk Vacancy 2019 details – Category wise:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Category Wise Vacancy Distribution|
|BC – A||26|
|BC – B||14|
Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019
List Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra University Clerk Bharti 2019 is provided below. Make sure you satisfy all the below listed eligibility conditions before applying.
Below is the list of Kurukshetra University Requirements 2019:
- Passed Graduation from a recognized university or institution (OR)
- Must have passed Matriculation with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects (OR)
- Passed 10+2/BA/MA with Hindi as one of the subjects
- Candidates should have qualified the Test in Computer appreciation and application. This test will be based on the introduction to computer & windows, Word processing, spreadsheet, powerpoint, internet browsing, and email management.
- Must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 50 Years
Kurukshetra University Selection Process:
- Type Test (on Computer only) – (Phase-I)
- Computer Appreciation & Application Test – (Phase-II)
- Aptitude Test – (Phase-III)
- Academic Qualification (Physically Original Document Verification) – (Phase-IV)
Kurukshetra University Clerk Salary:
- Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month + `40 Special Pay
(Male of Haryana & other States/ Female of other than Haryana State/Male
& Female of Reserved category of other than Haryana State)
|Female of General Category of Haryana State Only||600/-|
|Male and Female of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS Category of Haryana State Only||300/-|
|Male and Female of PWD Category of Haryana State Only||No Charges|
How to apply online for KUK Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official Kurukshetra University Official Website i.e www.kuk.ac.in
- Search for the Official notification pdf and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the apply online link provided below.
- If you are a new user, click on the new registration process.
- Complete your registration process first.
- Now, login with necessary details.
- Start filling the application form
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press submit button to complete Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 process.
Important Dates for Kurukshetra University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019:
|Advertisement Date||12th April 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||12th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2019|
Important Links for KUK Clerk Notification 2019:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Kurukshetra University:
Kurukshetra University is one of the leading educational institutions in India. Founded in 1956, the university offers higher education to more than half a million students on campus and at universities. Due to its commitment to excellence, the University has been awarded the NAAC A + category and was ranked 8th among the country’s national universities in Category I by the Ministry of Development. human resources (MHRD). Academic autonomy granted. Located on the south coast of the famous Brahm Sarovar, Kurukshetra University has a large campus in an area of 473 acres.
In addition to providing quality education to students, Kurukshetra University embodies the values of Yogastha Kuru Karmani, enshrined in Bhagwadgita, which means that one must exercise one’s activities while remaining faithful to yoga. The university is fast becoming an institution of excellence. In this process, the digitalization of the University is underway to develop an efficient and transparent system that would further facilitate the student’s experience at the University.
Know more about KUK University:
Academic programs combine the enduring value of liberal arts education with the skills and experience offered by professional departments. The University offers 175 face-to-face courses in 47 departments/institutes through a highly qualified faculty. The University also plays an important role in higher education for young people in the state through its 282 affiliated colleges and institutes in seven districts of Haryana. The campus of the university has often been considered one of the most beautiful campuses in India.
It looks like a large autonomous educational village with amphitheaters, smart classrooms, a campus with Wi-Fi, a 24-hour library, laboratories, campus accommodation, cafes, canteens, a market, a swimming pool, gym, bank, ATMs, post office and world-class sports facilities. The most notable feature of the campus is a perfect interconnection of nature and the built environment. There are a number of lush gardens, water fountains, and sidewalks that provide an ideal environment for study and recreation.