- 1 MDU Rohtak Recruitment Notification mdurohtak.ac.in
- 1.1 MDU Rohtak 91 Clerk, Steno Jobs Notification 2017
- 1.2 Maharshi Dayanand University Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification 2017 – www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- 1.3 MDU Rohtak DEO, Steno-typist Posts Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for MDU Rohtak Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
The latest MDU Rohtak Notification displays 91 Clerk-cum-Jr. DEO, Steno-typist job vacancies. The Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is hiring graduates with the specific eligibility criteria for the MDU Rohtak 91 Non-teaching posts. Candidates need to send their MDU Non-Teaching Jobs Application Form to the postal address mentioned in the MDU Rohtak recruitment Notification 2017-18 @ www.mdurohtak.ac.in. So, read the complete article to know other details of the notification like MDU Non-teaching staff salary, selection process, etc.
MDU Rohtak Recruitment Notification mdurohtak.ac.in
The Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has opened 91 vacancies in the Clerk and steno-typist posts. Candidates who want to secure the Haryana State Sarkari Naukri can use this chance. To apply for the mdurohtak.ac.in MDU Rohtak jobs, candidates should be eligible for the posts first. As per the notification, candidates should possess a graduation certificate with 50% of minimum marks to apply for the Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator post. Whereas the applicants of MDU Rohtak Recruitment Steno-typist Vacancies should have a graduation certificate with 60% marks and a certificate of one-year diploma course in Computer, stenography, or other courses.
However, you can check the other eligibility criteria for MDU Rohtak vacancies from the below sections. Additionally, candidates can check the pay scale, application process, etc on this page or you can also refer the official notification. If you want to know other latest updates on Employment news in India, bookmark our site, recruitment.guru.
MDU Rohtak 91 Clerk, Steno Jobs Notification 2017
The candidates who want to apply for the MDU Rohtak recruitment 2017 for 91 Non-teaching posts can visit the official site, www.mdurohtak.ac.in now. You need to download the application form and send it to the mentioned address. Moreover, you can also get the MDU Non-teaching jobs application form download link on this page. Candidates can download it from our site and fill in their details. All this process should be done on or before the last date, May 16, 2017. However, the Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak recruitment board selects the candidates based on their performance in the MDU Rohtak 2017 recruitment Computer typing test and interview. Those who are shortlisted will be paid a salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs,20,200 with a grade pay of Rs.1900/-. So, the candidates should prepare well for the examination or interview. to know more details on the
However, the Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak recruitment board selects the candidates based on their performance in the MDU Rohtak 2017 recruitment Computer typing test and interview. Those who are shortlisted will be paid a salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs,20,200 with a grade pay of Rs.1900/-. So, the candidates should prepare well for the examination or interview. to know more details on the latest government jobs in Haryana state, visit our site regularly.
Maharshi Dayanand University Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification 2017 – www.mdurohtak.ac.in
|MDU University Recruitment 2017-18|
|Name of the Organisation||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator, Steno-typist posts|
|Number of vacancies||91 posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Category||Teacher Jobs|
|Last date for application submission||May 16, 2017|
MDU Rohtak DEO, Steno-typist Posts Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Clerk-cum-Jr.Data Entry Operator||60|
Eligibility Criteria for MDU Rohtak Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
- Candidates applying for the Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator Post should be a graduate with a minimum 50% marks. Moreover, he/she should be a graduate from any recognized university and should have knowledge ofHindi or Sanskrit till Matric standard.
- Applicants of Steno-typist (English) post should qualify the stenography test in English with a speed of 80WPM. Additionally, he/she should qualify the transcription thereof on Computer with a speed of 15 WPM (where 8% of mistakes are allowable).
Age Limit for MDU Rohtak Recruitment:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 50 years.
Pay Scale of Maharshi Dayanand University Clerk, Steno Jobs:
- Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + 1900 GP + 40 SP.
- Steno Typist (English) – Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200 + 1900 GP + 100 SP.
- Steno Typist (Hindi) – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + 1900 GP + 100 SP.
MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- The general category candidates can pay an amount of Rs.100/- at the sales counter or Rs.130/- through the registered post.
- SC/BC/EBP candidates belonging to Haryana State can pay an amount of Rs.25 at the sales counter or Rs.55 through registered post.
- However, the payment of fee can be made through demand draft drawn in the favor of Finance officer in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
MDU University Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Last date for applications submission – May 16, 2017.
How to Apply for MDU Rohtak 91 Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment?
- The application process of the MDU Rohtak recruitment 2017 is an offline procedure.
- So, candidates should download the application form from www.mdurohtak.ac.in or it is also available on this page.
- After downloading the form, you need to fill your details of your educational qualification, age, name, etc in the form carefully.
- After filling the details, stick a passport size photograph with the candidate’s signature in the mentioned area.
- Finally, attach the copies of your educational qualification, age proof, caste proof to the form.
- Then finally, have a glance at all the details and then send to the mentioned postal address in the Maharishi Dayanand Rohtak 2017 Recruitment Notification.
Establishment ( Non-Teaching),
M.D. University, Rohtak – 124001.