- 1 WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 2 WCD Haryana Department Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of WCDHRY Recruitment 2016
- 4 Women & Child Development Dept Haryana Recruitment 2016 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of WCD Haryana Department Recruitment 2016
- 6 WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Results
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Notification
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of December. WCDHRY had been published this advertisement to fill 111 vacancies of Social Worker, District Child Protection Officer, Out Reach Worker, and other posts for District Child Protection Units. Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Haryana can apply for these posts released under WCD Haryana Department Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this LPO, Protection Officer, Counsellor, and other posts on or before the last date through WCDHRY Recruitment 2016. The WCD Haryana Recruitment for the year 2016 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date for sending the application form is 15th January 2016.
The Women and Child Development Department of Haryana works under the Government of Haryana. The department is running various types of Schemes/services such as Integrated Child Development Services Scheme, Kishori Shakti Yojana, Balika Samridhi Yojana, Apni Beti Apna Dhan Scheme, Swayam Sidha Scheme, Working Women Hostel Scheme, etc. Every year WCD Haryana Department conducts recruitment for various posts in large numbers. Recently it has published WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 for filling the vacancies of DCPO, LPO, Counsellor, and other posts. Applicants who wish to get a job in Haryana Government can grab this opportunity.
WCD Haryana is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 111 vacancies under District Level under Integrated Child Protection Scheme. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Women & Child Development Dept Haryana Recruitment 2016 available on our site. Eligible candidates can apply for this DCPO, Data Analyst, Protection Officer posts, etc. released under Haryana WCD Department Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website www.wcdhry.gov.in for more details regarding the recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 will be mentioned below.
WCD Haryana Department Vacancy Details
Women and Child Development Department Haryana had been released notification for 111 jobs under Integrated Child Protection Scheme through WCD Haryana Department Recruitment 2016 Notification. Kindly follow the table below for post wise Vacancy details of WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||District Child Protection Officer (DCPO)||13|
|2.||Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||07|
|3.||Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)||06|
|4.||Legal cum Probation Officer (LPO)||06|
|9.||Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||09|
|10.||Out Reach Worker||24|
Eligibility Criteria of WCDHRY Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are willing to apply for these WCD jobs for District Child Protection Units released under WCDHRY Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016.
Age limit for WCDHRY Social Worker Recruitment
Candidates applying for this Social Worker, DCPO, Out Reach Worker, and other jobs at district level released by the Women and Child Development Department of Haryana should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- For posts -4 & 5, Maximum age: 45 years.
- For posts- 9 & 10, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For remaining posts, Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification of WCD Department Panchkula Recruitment
- For posts-1 to 3, 5 & 6: Candidates must have completed Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Institute or University.
- For remaining posts: Candidates must have completed Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in the consistent stream.
- Candidates must have the working knowledge of computer.
Women & Child Development Dept Haryana Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Women & Child Development Department Haryana.
Official Website: www.wcdhry.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 111.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Haryana.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for this WCD jobs released under WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 15/01/2016.
WCD Haryana Application Form
Application form for this Social Worker, Out Reach Worker, and other jobs released under Women & Child Development Dept Haryana Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link and send it to the given address before the due date.
- For post-1: Rs. 33,250/- per month.
- For posts-2, 3 & 4: Rs. 21,000/- per month.
- For posts- 4 to 8: Rs. 14,000/- per month.
- For post-9: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- For post-10: Rs. 8,000/- per month.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these WCDHRY Jobs released under WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 should follow the steps below.
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form attached below.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below before the due date.
The concerned District Programme Officer,
ICDS Cell, Women and Child Development Department Officer.
Admit Cards of WCD Haryana Department Recruitment 2016
After the closing date of the application form, WCD Haryana Department Recruitment 2016 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of WCD Department Panchkula Recruitment 2016 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. WCD Haryana will post the Admit cards of Haryana WCD Department Recruitment 2016 on the website few days before the test.
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Women & Child Development Department Haryana will release the results of WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Social Worker, District Child Protection Officer, and other posts under District Level under Integrated Child Protection Scheme should check the official website for results. The complete details of WCD Department Haryana Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.