Job seekers who are waiting for employment Notification. Finally, your dream comes true. G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development has published a GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 Notification for the recruitment of most skillful and deserving candidates for their 07 Vacant Positions. The GBPIHED Vacancies 2017 is for Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow & other Posts. Eligible individuals can attend the walk-in interview on 25th July 2017 at the below mentioned Postal address. Application form for GBPIHED Notification 2017 submitted offline before the closure date.
GBPIHED Notification 2017 – 07 Vacancies
Being one of the HP Government Jobs, G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development has come up with a vacancy advertisement of GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 Notification. The organization is seeking for well qualified and experienced candidates to fill up their 07 Vacant posts. There are SRF, JRF & other Posts. Aspirants who satisfy the required eligibility parameters of GBPIHED Jobs 2017 can attend the walk-in interview on 25th July 2017. But before that, individuals must apply for these jobs through submitting offline filled application forms on or before the last date. After which, the entrants are allowed to attend the walk-in interview by submitting their Application Form as on or before the time limit.
Latest Employment News, which helps candidates to apply for GBPIHED Careers 2017. Otherwise, the individuals will not be allowed to attend the interview. The applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the interview conducted by GBPIHED Recruitment 2017. Selected ones will get a respectable pay from the authorized team. Job searchers can get further information like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale and other necessary details in regard to G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development Vacancies 2017 by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by dedicated team members of our website.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 – gbpihed.gov.in
|Name of the Department||G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (GBPIHED)|
|Name of the Post||SRF, JRF & other Posts|
|Name of the Vacancies||07|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
www.gbpihed.gov.in Careers 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
GB Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are willing to work in G.B Pant Institute should satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria.
Individuals applying for GBPIHED Notification 2017 should possess a first class Master degree in the relevant field from the recognized institution or university with minimum marks.
Aspirants who are applying for GBPIHED Vacancy 2017 must have met the age as specified below:
- Senior Research Fellow: Maximum Age: 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Maximum Age: 28 years
- Others: Maximum Age: 50 years
Candidates selected for GBPIHED Jobs 2017 will get a satisfying amount of pay band as per the rules and norms of the Government.
To get into GBPIHED Recruitment 2017, candidates should take up below mentioned test:
Applicants applying for GBPHIED Vacancies 2017 should pay the fee as mentioned in the official notification.
How to apply for GBPHIED Careers 2017
- Applicants first log on to the official website of GBPHIED. i.e www.gbpihed.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on announcements.
- Under that select Recruitment.
- You will find the official notification. Download the notification.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully.
- Applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Verify the details filled are correct or not.
- Take a xerox of the filled application form.
- Submit the hard copy of the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the last date.
- Aspirants prepare well and attend the walk-in interview on the specified date along with the necessary documents.
Postal Address & Walk-in Venue:
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development,
- Advertisement Date:14th July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 14th July 2017
- Walk-in Interview Date: 25th July 2017 at 11:00 AM
GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here