Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has dispatched the notification for 58 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer & Others Posts. Candidates who are in search of the Latest HPPSC Vacancies can apply online through hp.gov.in/hppsc. The HPPSC Notification apply online link will be active until the last date 25/04/2017. Hence, thoroughly read the notification and apply online for the HPPSC Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 before the closing dates.
HPPSC Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
Notification for the Latest Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The notification is available at the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Go through the latest Employment Notification for the Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer & Other 58 Posts Vacancy. Graduation/ Degree completed individuals are eligible to apply for the HPPSC Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Recruitment Notification. The Apply Online Application Form is available on this page. Applicant’s age should lie between 18 to 45 years to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment for Assistant Professor Veterinary Officer & Other Posts. The online application is available on the site until the last date 25/04/2017.
Latest HPPSC Notification 2017 for 58 Vacancies
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently issued the latest notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 58 posts. Go through the Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer, and Other Vacancies details before applying. Candidates who wish to make their career at the HPPSC Vacancy can apply online from 06 April 2017 to 25 April 2017. The officials will shortlist the individuals for the respective posts on the basis of their performance in the interview round. Selected candidates are eligible to receive the salary as per the government norms.
HPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 58 Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Jobs
|Latest HPPSC Notification 2017 Details|
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Sate Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor, Scientific Officer Posts|
|No. of Posts||58 Posts|
|Work Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply online||25/04/2017|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||14 posts|
|Veterinary Officer||39 posts|
|Scientist Officer||02 posts|
|Assistant Controller||01 post|
|Sub Editor||02 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor posts: E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech with 60% marks
- Veterinary Officer job: V.Sc and A.H. with registration in Council
- Scientific Officer post: 2nd class Sc in Molecular Biology/ Human Biology/ Human Genetics/ Bio-Technology/
- Assistant Controller job: Sc with Degree in Printing Technology.
- Sub-Editor designation: Degree or PG Degree or PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication or relevant
- Refer the official HPPSC Notification for Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer posts.
Age Limit for HPPSC Vacancy:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
- For SC/ ST/ WFF/ PWD Candidates, the age relaxation applicable is 5 years.
HPPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- Screening Test/ Examination.
- Interview/ Personality Test.
Pay Scale for the Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs:
- Assistant Professor/ Veterinary Officer position: Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/-
- For the remaining posts: Rs. 10300 – Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Range: Rs. 4200 – Rs. 6000/-
- General category candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC of HP: Rs.100/-
- Ex-serviceman/ Visually impaired persons of Himachal Pradesh: No Fee
How to Apply Online for HPPSC Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
- At first, Open the official page i.e., www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Now, Click the “Apply Online” link on the home page.
- Click on “Sign-Up” for the new user registration.
- Enter the bio data in the registration form and click “Create User”.
- Now, select the post which you want to apply.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- If you want to change your details, click on “Edit Application” option.
- Now, click on “Continue” button.
- Click on “I Accept, Submit My Application”.
- Now, pay the application fee as per the category.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 06/04/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 25/04/2017