HPPSC Recruitment 2019
HPSC Recruitment 2019 – 396 Lecturer Vacancy in Himachal Pradesh. HPPSC Job Notification has been advertised recently to hire 396 Lecturer Post. Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the HPPSC Jobs can apply via Online mode. The starting date of HPPSC Online Application is 02nd November 2019. Aspirants looking for HPPSC Lecturer Jobs utilize this chance to get placed for Class III Non – Gazetted Post on a Contractual basis.
HPPSC Notification is released to fill the 396 vacancies for Lecturer Post. Aspirants should apply before the HPPSC Apply Online link get expires i.e 22nd November 2019. Candidates applying for the HPPSC Recruitment must satisfy the eligibility terms & conditions for HPPSC Jobs as mentioned below. Scroll down to gather more details regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2019 for the Lecturer vacancy.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission (HPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||02nd November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd November 2019|
|Job Category||Himachal Pradesh Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Subject Wise Vacancy|
HPPSC Jobs 2019 – Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Trade||English||Hindi||History||Political Science||Commerce|
|Children/ Grand Children of Freedom Fighters||01||01||01||–||05|
Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification – Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Post
- Professional Qualification – Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) as a professional qualification from recognized University/ Institution with minimum 50% marks. or 2 years of Integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent course from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualification – Knowledge of customs, manner, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
Application Fee – HPPSC Notification:
- General/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- H.P Domicile (SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL EWS – BPL) Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Serviceman of H.P – NIL
- Basic Pay – Rs. 10,300 – Rs. 34,800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200/-
- Contract Amount – Rs. 14,500/- PM
- Screening Test/ Computer Based Test/ Written Examination.
How to Apply ONLINE for HPPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Registration link given below
- Get into the Registration page and give valid mail ID and details.
- Hit on ‘Create User Tab’ and register yourself for HPPSC Recruitment.
- Now click on the HPPSC Recruitment Apply Online link given below.
- Give User name and Password given in Registration Process
- Login to Application Form Page.
- Fill the required details that are asked in it.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and essential documents.
- Submit the Application Form after rechecking with the details filled.
- Pay the Registration Fee through Online Payment.
- Take a Printout of the duly completed Application Form for future reference.
Important Dates for HPPSC Career 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02nd November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd November 2019|
Important Links of HPPSC Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Jobs 2019
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|CISF Recruitment||1,314 – Assistant Sub Inspector Executive||[07-12-2019]|
|HRTC Recruitment||693 – Conductor||[30-11-2019]|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||1,163 – Specialist Officer||[26-11-2019]|
|NTRO Recruitment||39 – Technician A, B, & Assistant Security Officer Grade – I||[25-11-2019]|
|DSRVS Recruitment||4,055 – Teaching & Non-Teaching||[25-11-2019]|
|NCR Recruitment||529 – Goods Guards, Assistant Loco Pilot & others||[20-11-2019]|
|KAPL Recruitment||28 – Agrovet Service Representatives||[19-11-2019]|
|FACT Recruitment||52 – Assistant Manager, Technician & Others||[13-11-2019]|
About Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission (HPPSC)
Himachal Pradesh achieved statehood on 25th January 1971. It was, along these lines, occupant on the State to have its very own stand-out Public Service Commission. In any case, since a State Public Service Commission could be included simultaneously with the achievement of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a deals from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the help of the President of India, consented to serve the necessities of Himachal Pradesh till the foundation of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a time of a fourth of a year from 25th January, 1971 whichever was prior.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were educated by the Governor with respect to Himachal Pradesh on eighth April 1971 by the respectability of the power vesting. The Commission has its very own structure and the workplace situated at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road. And all applicable data is accessible with the assistant which can be gotten either by and by or by telephone. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, is a free and unprejudiced Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India need to release the obligations and capacities, appointed to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.