CVPP Vacancy 2018-19
Chenab Valley Recruitment 2018-19 Notification: Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited has 91 amazing Openings Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer & Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates who meet the below provided eligibility conditions can apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The closing date to submit your applications for Chenab Valley Power Projects Recruitment is
15th December 2017 (Extended to 15-02-2018). So, apply soon and be a part of Chenab Valley Project Career 2018. Details regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit and others are available at the end of this page. Also, Visit @ cvppindia.com for more details.
CVPP Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited (CVPP)|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer & Junior Engineer|
|Starting date to apply||05-01-2017|
|Closing date to apply|
|Job Category||Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
CVPP Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|S No||Name of Posts||No of Vacancy|
|1||Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1.||17|
|2||Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1.||12|
|3||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1.||11|
|4||Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1.||04|
|5||Trainee Engineer (E&C)/ E-1.||03|
|6||Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1.||03|
|7||Trainee Officer (Finance)/ E-1.||05|
|8||Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1.||02|
|9||Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1.||01|
|10||Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1.||16|
|11||Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ S1.||09|
|12||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1.||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited Recruitment 2018
Candidates appearing fro Chenab Valley Recruitment 2017 Notification must satisfy following conditions.
- Trainee Engineer: Must have passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc in concerned field from recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Engineer: Should have passed Degree or Diploma in Engineering in related field from recognized University or Institution.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
- Written Examination.
- Merit List.
- General category: Rs 500/-
- Other reserved categories: No fee
- Trainee Engineer: Rs. 16400 to 40500 /- per month
- Trainee Officer: Rs. 16400 to 40500/- per month
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14000 to 41100/- per month
How to apply for Chenab Valley Recruitment:
- Applicants first need to visit the official site of Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited 2018. i.e www.cvppindia.com
- On the homepage, check for the latest job opportunities.
- Then you will get a notification. Click on Official CVPP Notification 2018.
- Select a suitable post from the list for which you wish to apply for.
- Then, click on Apply Now, the Application Form is displayed.
- Fill up all the necessary details like name, age, DOB and other relevant details.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and enclose all the necessary documents.
- Verify the filled details again and click on submit.
- Take a print out of filled application form for further use.
- Advertisement Date: 16th January 2018
- Starting Date of application: 5th December 2017
- Last Date to Apply:
15-12-2017(Extended to 15-02-2018)
- Written exam: March/April 2018
Other Links to Consider:
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
BSNL JE Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 9145 Junior Engineer Vacancies.
KSCMF Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 163 FDA, SDA & Other Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1183 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 707 MST Vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
Firstly, Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited (CVPP), has been incorporated on 13/06/2011 as a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited, JKSPDC and PTC (India) Limited for execution of 03 Hydroelectric Projects namely Pakal Dul, Kiru and Kwar with agrregate capacity of 2164 MW at Chenab River Basin in Distt Kishtwar of Jammu & Kashmir, with equity participation of 49%, 49% and 2% by NHPC,JKSPDC & PTC respectively. The Company shall execute these Projects on Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) basis. CVPP shall function through its registered Office in Jammu along with other Offices which shall be established at the Project Construction Sites as per the requirements.
CVPP Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited (CVPP) has 91 Openings for the year 2018-19. However, the Vacancies available are for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer & Junior Engineer Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose maximum age limit is 30 years can apply for CVPP Recruitment 20178. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding CVPP Jobs 2018-19. However, Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding CVPP Vacancy 2018-19 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about CVPP Job Vacancy 2018.