Jammu Central University Teaching Jobs 2016 notification has released to fill 68 Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts. Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs may apply for the Jammu Teaching jobs before the last date, i.e., 15th September 2016. Get the complete details of Jammu Teaching Jobs recruitment like Eligibility, Selection process, Vacancies, etc. in our recruitment.guru site.
Jammu Central University Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2016
The Central University of Jammu has released this notification under the Employment Notification No-15 on the date 24th August 2016. Jammu Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2016 is released for the recruitment of 68 Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Jobs. Hence candidates who are looking for the Teaching Jobs may apply for this notification. Aspirants may apply for these jobs on or before the last date through the speed post. The last date for submitting the application is 15th September 2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.cujammu.ac.in for more details about the Jammu Central University Professors Recruitment 2016. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to get the Government Job in Jammu & Kashmir. Also, this is one of the Job offers in the Employment News Paper.
Central University Of Jammu Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following table shows the number of vacancies according to the department.
|S.No||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1||Centre for Comparative Religions and Civilizations||3|
|2||Marketing and Supply Chain Management||3|
|3||Animal Sciences and Wild Life||3|
|4||Chemistry and Chemical Sciences||3|
|6||Nano Sciences and Materials||3|
|7||Physics and Astronomical Sciences||3|
|8||Department of Plant Sciences||3|
|9||Tourism and Travel Management||3|
|10||Public Policy and Public Administration||3|
|11||National Security Studies||3|
|13||Department of Mathematics||4|
|14||Sociology and Social Work||3|
|15||Department of Economics||3|
|16||Hindi & Other Indian Languages||3|
|19||Mass Communication and New Media||3|
|20||Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour||2|
|21||Computer Sciences and Information Technology||2|
Eligibility Criteria of Jammu Recruitment 2016
Applicants must have relevant subject UG in B.Tech, PG Post Graduation with NET/SLET and PhD with experience. Also, a paper published with minimum education qualification percentage for the tho post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
The age limit for all department teaching jobs is as per the UGC norms. For further more details about the age boundaries and age relaxation, check the official notification.
Jammu Central University Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Central University of Jammu.
Official Website: www.cujammu.ac.in.
Name of the Post: Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor.
No. of posts: 68.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Category: Teaching Jobs.
Job Location: Jammu.
The applicants must be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
- The candidates have to pay Rs.500/- by DD from any National/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer.
- No application fee for the SC, ST and PWD candidates.
How to apply for the Jammu Central University Teaching Jobs
- Candidates who want to apply for teaching jobs need to visit official website –>> www.cujammu.ac.in
- Click on the Downloads>>Current. You can find the Employment Notice No-15 for teaching staff.
- Open the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill the form with the necessary details without any mistakes.
- Pay the fee in any National/Scheduled Bank through the demand draft.
- Attach the necessary documents and send the application by speed post or register post.
Central University of Jammu (CUJ),
Rahya Suchani (Bagla),
District – Samba,
Pin – 181143,
Jammu and Kashmir.
Important Dates for Jammu Central University Teaching Jobs:
Starting date for the commencement of offline application: started.
The Last date to submit the application by speed post: 15th September 2016.
Jammu Central University Teaching Jobs 2016 notification have released for 62 Professor, Assistant Professor, associate professor Posts. Applicants have to fill online application for the Central University Of Jammu Recruitment on www.cujammu.ac.in before 2nd March 2016
Central University Of Jammu Recruitment 2016 for 66 posts
The Central University Of Jammu has released a recruitment notification for 62 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor jobs. Jammu Central University authorities have invited applications from eligible candidates to fill Professor jobs through 2016 notification. People who are waiting for the latest Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Jobs can utilise this best opportunity to place in the Central University Of Jammu Jobs. Interested persons can apply online for these jobs before the last date: 02 March 2016. People who completed the Degree/Masted Degree/M.Phil/PhD in relevant subject are eligible for Jammu CU jobs. People who wish to apply for these jobs have to check official notification once. We provide J&K CU Eligibility, Selection process, Application process, Age limit, Fee details & other important details here. Click here for Government job in Jammu.
Jammu Central University Jobs Notification 2016 for 66 Teaching Posts
The candidate has to fill Jammu Central University Jobs application form through official website @ www.cujammu.ac.in. Send the application form along with required document to Jammu University. The application fee is Rs 500/- for all category people.
Jammu Central University Assistant Professor Jobs 2016
Organization name: Central University Of Jammu
Post name: Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor
Total No Posts: 62 jobs.
- Professor jobs: 13
- Assistant Professor jobs: 32
- Associate Professor jobs: 17
People who wish to apply for Jammu University have to pay Rs 500/- to participate in this recruitment.
Pay scale will be given as per UGC Rules & Regulations
Job Location: Jammu
Jammu Central University Eligibility Conditions – Jammu Central University Teaching Jobs
- Aspirants should certify in Degree/Masted Degree/M.Phil/PhD in relevant subject from recognised University.
- People who satisfy eligibility conditions as per official notification are eligible for these jobs.
Central University Of Jammu Professor jobs Age Limit
- There are different age limit conditions for Different posts.
- Check Official Notification for Detailed age limits.
- Jammu Central University will fix cutoff marks for these posts. People who were scoring the Morethan Cut off marks in the academic background are eligible for next process.
- Based on academics & experience in the relevant field, The Jammu university authorities will select the candidates for Jobs.
Jammu Central University Professor Admit Card
The Jammu Central University Recruitment the last date is the 2nd March. The Admit card will be released after completion of application process. The hall ticket link will be active one week before the exam. We will update direct link to download Hall ticket on recruitment.guru. Candidates follow our site regularly to get more updates regarding This recruitment notification
How to apply for Latest Jammu Central University Jobs
- People who wish to apply for teaching jobs need to visit official website –>> www.cujammu.ac.in
- find the latest jobs of Jammu University.
- Click on 62 teaching jobs notification pdf.
- Download It.
- Read it carefully.
- Go to the application process, if you are eligible.
- Download Application form.
- Fill the all required details carefully.
- Send it along with required documents through register Post / Speed post only.
Address to send Application form
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU,
JAMMU AND KASHMIR”
Official Website name: www.cujammu.ac.in
Important Dates for Jammu Central University Jobs
Online Application Starting Date: started
Submission last Date: 2nd March 2016
Central University Result 2015
After the Completion of Hiring process has completed, Central University of Jammu will release the results of Central University Jammu Teaching Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment process for Assistant Professor, Professor & Associate Professor should check the official website. We will update direct link whenever the Jammu Central University Teaching Jobs results released. Stay & tune with us for more updates.