- 1 Jammu University Non Teaching Jobs 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Jammu University Vacancy Details – Jammu University DEO Jobs
- 1.2 Jammu University Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Jammu University Recruitment 2017 – JU Assistant jobs
- 1.4 Jammu University Non Teaching Application Process – Jammu Jobs
- 1.5 Jammu University jobs – DEO, Jr Engineer and Other Posts
- 2 Download University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 Non Teaching Posts Notification
Jammu University Recruitment 2017 Notification released for DEO, Jr Engineer, JU Assistant jobs & Other posts. The University of Jammu published this announcement to fill 50 Non Teaching vacancies in various disciplinaries. Interested contenders those eligible can apply for University of Jammu jobs through Offline. The applicants have to apply for Jammu University Non Teaching Jobs through offline before 10th January 2017. – www.jammuuniversity.in
Jammu University JE jobs – Non Teaching Posts
University of Jammu Job Openings 2017 – Jammu University Jobs
|Organization Name||Jammu University|
|Name of the Post||Non Teaching Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Last Date for Submission Application form||10/01/2017|
Go through Jammu University DEO Jobs Notification details down the page.
Jammu University Non Teaching Jobs 2017 Notification
Many job seekers who are looking for Jammu University Jobs have good news here. That is University of Jammu University Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 notification released in the month of December 2016. Bright and energetic aspirants can utilize this opportunity to build their careers with Jammu University Recruitment 2017. You can get upcoming jobs updates of Jammu and Kashmir through Latest Govt jobs web page of www.recruitment.guru website. Recently the University of Jammu published a JU Job notification to fulfill the 50 vacancies of Jammu University Jr Engineer jobs, Data Entry Operator and other posts. It is inviting offline applications from eligible candidates to fill DEO & Junior Engineer vacancy.
Jammu University DEO Recruitment 2017
Here we provided complete details about Jammu University Non Teaching jobs from Newly released official Notification. So, you need to check the Jammu University jobs eligibility criteria before applying for Jammu University vacancies. Eligible aspirants can apply for Jammu University Data Entry Operator & Junior Engineer Recruitment through offline before the last date i.e. 10th January 2017. Also, find latest Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir here. To verify more details of JU Assistant jobs Notification, Vacancies, eligibility, fee, selection process, pay scale, application form given down the page.
Jammu University Vacancy Details – Jammu University DEO Jobs
|1.||Data Entry Operator||08|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
Jammu University Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for Latest Jammu University DEO Recruitment 2017 Job openings should satisfy the following eligibility criteria. Here you can check University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 eligibility details like educational qualification and age limit.
Jammu University jobs Eligibility
Candidates should have the following age limit as per Jammu University Non Teaching Jobs Notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- BCA/ Graduation in any discipline with PGDCA.
- The educational qualification varies for each and every post. So, applicants who are interested in applying for Jammu University JE Recruitment 2017 can check post wise qualification details provided below.
Jammu University Recruitment 2017 – JU Assistant jobs
Aspirants who regularly follow Daily Employment News can check Jammu University DEO Jobs Notification. Check JU recruitment eligibility details before applying for the DEO & Junior Civil Engineer jobs. If you are eligible then see other details like how to apply for Jammu University jobs, JU offline application dates, etc.
Jammu University Non Teaching jobs Details
Applicants have to pay the application fee to apply for the Jammu University Non Teaching Recruitment 2017.
- Post with S.No 1 to 4: Rs. 1210/-.
- Remaining Posts: Rs. 730/-.
Selection Criteria for JU Non-Teaching Jobs
Candidates applying for Jammu University JE jobs & Other posts will get selected based on the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
Aspirants who got placed in Jammu University Recruitment 2017 of Non Technical jobs will get salary as per govt norm. Refer below given Notification link to get salary details.
Jammu University Non Teaching Application Process – Jammu Jobs
Appliers who are waiting for the University of Jammu Jobs in Jammu University JE Recruitment 2017 need to apply through offline. If you have any doubts regarding the Jammu University offline application process, then follow the below steps.
How to Apply for Jammu University Non Teaching Recruitment 2017?
- Go to Jammu University official website www.jammuuniversity.in
- Find JU NonTeaching Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Read the Jammu University Notification carefully and check the JU Asst vacancy eligibility details.
- If you are eligible, then go for Jammu University Nonteaching application process.
- Download the application form either from here or from the official website.
- Fill the Jammu University Jr Engineer jobs & Other posts application forms with necessary details.
- Attach with self-attested copies of qualification certificates including experience certificates along with the application form.
- Send the JU Assistant jobs application form along with self-addressed envelope affixed with postal stamps worth Rs. 50/- by Speed post/ Registered Post to given address.
Assistant Registrar office,
B.R. Ambedkar Road,
University of Jammu,
Jammu University jobs – DEO, Jr Engineer and Other Posts
|Notification Released Date||19th December 2016|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||10th January 2017|
Download University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 Non Teaching Posts Notification
Follow our website for latest updates on Jammu University Non Teaching Jobs 2017.